SOLD Small Carbon road bike

small frame road bike (51cm)
Needs to be Atleast Ultegra or force or better.

Looking to get back into training after a long lay off and injuries 
Preferably in Sydney but open to interstate of prepared to send.
Needs to be in good condition

Edited by redskins
Got a bike
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you happen to find anything Redskins?  I'm after the exact same thing (a small road bike).

I haven't owned a road bike or done a normal group ride in over 10 years - maybe it's time I got back in the saddle.

Hi Go Easy

unfortunateky I haven’t found anything as yet, seems like small road bikes are hard to come by at the moment. Anything I have found is around the $5k mark , which is more then what I want to spend to get back on a bike after a long time off the saddle.

• Thanks 1
  • redskins changed the title to SOLD Small Carbon road bike
  • 2 weeks later...

No idea really, as I haven't had a road bike for over 10 years.  I usually make do with super cheap 2nd hand gear (my favourite & best Time Trial bike cost me $300) but I want to be sure that anything I get now is at least safe and will allow me to keep up with the pack.

I like the thought of a Trek Emonda, but I note that the new price for these varies from $4,000 to about $16,000 depending on what model you buy.

I guess ideally I'd like to get better spec'd second hand one for $3,000 or less, but would want to be confident that it's still in good nick!

Where are you located

i just bought a small pinarello FP Uno with 11sp 105 for $1800. I haggled the guy right down. But I have just had a set back with my recovery and not sure I can justify having spent that money since my recovery is going to take longer. 
not sure if you are interested, it’s immaculate. 
I just want my money back.

• Thanks 1