Im Back...

Well its been a while. Im back. A lot has changed.For those that don't know, my hubby died unexpectedly 12 months (and 2 days) ago.Ive packed up y life as I knew it, relocated to Townsville, renovated a house, scattered my hubby's ashes on Sunday just gone and have given myself permission to write the rest of my story. Starting now.

What have I missed?

Ronnie ❤️

Edited by Ronnie
spelling error
  • Like 8

Sorry to hear about your husband Ronnie, but it's good to hear that you're planning on getting on with your own life.

I can't really tell you what you've missed though, as I've only recently come back on here myself.

Edited by Go Easy

Welcome back Ronnie. So sorry to hear about your hubby, sending love 😘

What have you missed? Its been the same here as its always been, lots of agreement, disagreement, he-said & she-said. Some solid advice, some dumb shit. Laughs from joy & tears due to sadness. So really, the same place you know & love!  I reckon its a comfort to have some "same old, same old"  in our lives 🙄

Go back over old threads & reaquaint youself, you'll enjoy it !

And tell us about the house renovation too 😎

• Like 2
2 hours ago, FatPom said:

Hello Ronnie. Very sorry to hear about your husband.

You haven't missed much, Jabbs is back in his 27th forum iteration and Plaz still doesn't have his arm warmers!

Straight to triGold

• Like 1

Yes Ronnie, it's been a terrible time for you. As I said to you previously, whilst you have lost your soul mate, your memories are there to enjoy and keep you as warm as you can.

Stay safe and well. Enjoy the new digs in Townsville.

Mick

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Flanman said:

Yes Ronnie, it's been a terrible time for you. As I said to you previously, whilst you have lost your soul mate, your memories are there to enjoy and keep you as warm as you can.

Stay safe and well. Enjoy the new digs in Townsville.

Mick

Ive really appreciated your support over the last 12 months. It won't ever be forgotten. ❤️

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, skel said:

Welcome back Ronnie. I wasn't aware and my heart is so sad for you.  Glad you are now taking time to write your next chapter. If I am ever passing through, will stop to have a coffee. 

please do. ❤️

37 minutes ago, Chuckie M said:

Welcome back Ronnie.  I actually would get out of Townsville if you could.  I am sick of the crime here.🙄

Yeah it is a tad out of control. My kid had her car stolen for the second time a month ago...

• Sad 2

Sorry to hear of your loss Ronnie.  I too don't frequent here too much occasionally dropping by for a look, so I'm a little out of the loop myself.

I'm glad to hear you're looking forward.  All the best.

• Like 1
Just now, Greyman said:

Its all happening here Guvner! Ronnies back along with GSP and Jabbs or Clementine or whatever the fark his name is this week. Who’s next? Big Chris? 

All we need now is Gumby, PeePee and Chinese Wilson and we'll have the whole set. 😆

• Like 2