Little Huski Tri Festival Video

Who said triathlons were harder in the ol' days? Great work by Elite Energy team to run this event in covid times AND shite weather.

Did I see a guy cycling in a a wetsuit (1:13)??

And well done Mr Numb on your return to the big stage. (Armidale events don't count :))

• Like 2
3 hours ago, flathead said:

Who said triathlons were harder in the ol' days? Great work by Elite Energy team to run this event in covid times AND shite weather.

And well done Mr Numb on your return to the big stage. (Armidale events don't count :))

Yeah, I met Emo briefly on Friday & the head Tri Aust official who used to be a cop in Armidale in the 90's - we had a few chuckles about what that would have entailed and it's pretty much the same today. 

So happy Emo could still pull most of this off despite the incredibly crap weather (ocean swims had to be cancelled - too much lightening).

Yes, old mate @ 1:13 did the 40kms in a wetsuit - not sure if it was another zip malfunction & he had no choice, or it was just too cold for him!

As for the other bloke with a zip malfunction, despite being told by the female marshal he could not get outside help to get it open, she very kindly gave it a big yank as he came past & problem solved 👍.  Sheep Stations were not at risk.

But I have to say, Armidale races are so much harder than this one despite a shorter swim and run it is not funny (hills!).  It was really nice to race a flat course.

On 01/11/2020 at 5:18 PM, flathead said:

That's my wetsuit, I gave it to the bloke up the road who was starting tris a season or so ago. Rob Stanley-Jones. If I had of known he was going to do that I might not have :lol: 

He is a bit of a "character" , he is also one of the famous City To Surf Gorillas. 

Greta work Emo and everyone getting through that weather. 

• Like 1