PTO supports Hervey Bay 100

Is this the Official thread?, I am there next month. I am trying to get fit for it now. It was my last race before Covid.. Who is joining me?.🤪

Edited by Chuckie M
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Chuckie M said:

Is this the Official thread?, I am there next month. I am trying to get fit for it now. It was my last race before Covid.. Who is joining me?.🤪

Me!

6 hours ago, AA7 said:

From a business point of view I do not understand why the PTO is giving prize money to all of these races around the world. How many Pro's are there likely to be?

43 minutes ago, Ironnerd said:

From a business point of view I do not understand why the PTO is giving prize money to all of these races around the world. How many Pro's are there likely to be?

Follow PTO on social media, the list is there. From memory, maybe 10 each for men and women.

1 hour ago, Ironnerd said:

9 females and 13 males 

9 minutes ago, Chuckie M said:

I am registering between .12.30 and 1.00 pm on the Sat if you want too come and meet the man..?

I heard all the cool people were registering at 10am.

26 minutes ago, Chuckie M said:

I will still be getting home from the nightclubs then...😜

They have nightclubs in HB?

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Chuckie M said:

I am in Hervey bay now

Is it a world championship field on Sunday?. I might swim with the tri club early on Friday if I back off the beers tonight?.😘

Well, I've been to the world championships on a few occasions, so yes it is.

I swum this morning. A little choppy and rough. Slow conditions. I did see Tim Berkel and co at a local burger joint for dinner last night. I only had 2 schooners 🤩😘

I just rode out through the hills to Riverheads .it's a 40k return ride through rolling hills towards the  Fraser island barge. Strong head wind all the way back.🙄🤔