2021 Oceania IM season update

6 hours ago, Flanman said:

Just got home and checked my emails. I have a confirmation email dated back to 9 April this year confirming my acceptance to 2021. 

Guess I may have to start training soon.

FM

Sorry to be going on about this, but wanted to make sure that you do not miss out. Did you go through the process of signing waivers, selecting T shirt size etc? I too had a confirmation that I deferred but you actually need to go through the whole process again to complete the registration. And that's where that registration link is required. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No worries about asking. Copy of email below....

I’ll sign up early for races I plan on doing. All race organisers including IM must be hugely hurting. I’ve got a stable job and can afford to bring forward payment. Would normally leave it late but m

I’m already in for Port 70.3.  see you there..... FM

Posted Images

Just got a gift card for the race I entered - $20 ( all others have been transferred ) -  all i bought was some socks and a beanie for my hubby - at least we could combine the gift cards -- just had to pay $10 for shipping on 2 items we don't really need

12 hours ago, k3vski said:

Sorry to be going on about this, but wanted to make sure that you do not miss out. Did you go through the process of signing waivers, selecting T shirt size etc? I too had a confirmation that I deferred but you actually need to go through the whole process again to complete the registration. And that's where that registration link is required. 

No worries about asking. Copy of email below....

image.png.e4c2c434c7848c33263b5ee69a693f94.png

• Like 4