Please follow this Instagram account

I'll mention it to my daughter.  I can barely handle trannies and Facebook.  Instagram and Twitter are more than I can handle.

Get the followers, the sales will follow!

My daughter has been getting a lot of stuff sent to her lately, some discounted, some for free, that she then posts on her Instagram, I think often with a discount code.  It's a world I just don't get.

7 hours ago, goughy said:

Get the followers, the sales will follow!

My daughter has been getting a lot of stuff sent to her lately, some discounted, some for free, that she then posts on her Instagram, I think often with a discount code.  It's a world I just don't get.

Wow i dont get it either. 

• Like 1

Yeah, my daughter bought some apple cider vinegar gummies (she has some gut issues) , they gave her a promo code, she put that on a TikTok post and for everyone that used that code she got $5, over the next week she earned $250 US  for doing nothing.  Go figure!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Fitness Buddy said:

Need followers or people to actually buy the products?  

Just follow.  She had a heap of followers and the account got hacked and she can’t get the original account back.  Rookie mistake she won’t be making this time. 

She also has a swimwear one but its a Bit raunchy and not for here like active wear sorta is. 

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Just follow.  She had a heap of followers and the account got hacked and she can’t get the original account back.  Rookie mistake she won’t be making this time. 

She also has a swimwear one but its a Bit raunchy and not for here like active wear sorta is. 

I dont follow people for the sake of following.  

• Like 2

Less useless than plugging a company in an already flooded fitness active wear industry. He has a right to voice an opinion, especially that this is the Sandbox.

Edited by Dalai
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Dalai said:

Less useless than plugging a company in an already flooded fitness active wear industry. He has a right to voice an opinion, especially that this is the Sandbox.

Touche. 

On 29/09/2020 at 9:54 AM, Peter said:

https://instagram.com/kabukiactive_?igshid=1jg49oigobhuq

my friend has started this business.  
she just needs some followers.  

Shared it with the crew at Cerberus. Suzy will tell everyone. I think your friend needs a few photos of Corky in active wear. That will up the sales........ apparently, Lol.