It looks different. I don’t like it.

2 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

And I got an email and a notification saying someone had reacted to a post :confused1:

You can go into your profile & change the settings so you don't get email notifications. It must have reset everybody to yes when they did the update.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

we're just fiddling around with the look and feel of it... 

Blue looked stupid. Red and Yellow of the logo isn't easy to work with either... Anyone a graphic designer that wants to have a stab? 

Note the logo also got an update to something cleaner

2 hours ago, Admino said:

we're just fiddling around with the look and feel of it... 

Blue looked stupid. Red and Yellow of the logo isn't easy to work with either... Anyone a graphic designer that wants to have a stab? 

Note the logo also got an update to something cleaner

I hope you are taking on board my opinion with the importance it deserves... 🤔

1 hour ago, fiftyplus said:

As someone whose trade was in publishing/graphic arts and the importance of typefaces, I like it and was only thinking the other that it needed a change.

feel free to pick it to bits if you know what you're doing

54 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

I hope you are taking on board my opinion with the importance it deserves... 🤔

We'll leave the blue default option... It might change back and forth every now and then. But there will be only one option soon. 

32 minutes ago, Admino said:

feel free to pick it to bits if you know what you're doing

Thanks. When designing logos you have to think of all the different ways it’s going to be used, as in digital, print and clothing.

I like the typeface /font but as FatPom said it can be a bit faint depending on background. Maybe go a bit bolder with the type but keep the letter spacing as it can be hard to read if too tight. Be careful printing on a black background so don’t go too dark with the red and definitely not blue on black. Notice that the yellow key line around the circle works on black or dark background but gets lost on white background, so maybe go a bit thicker with that.

1 hour ago, Admino said:

We'll leave the blue default option... It might change back and forth every now and then. But there will be only one option soon. 

I did mean all that very tongue in cheek...  as in, it deserves zero importance...