Jump to content

She's at it AGAIN...


Recommended Posts

Not saying whether I think her going was the right thing to do or not!  But I do guess that she had an awful lot of money tied up in this, maybe money she would not be able to get back?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow she just compared COVID like swimming the channel, as a tunnel we are getting to the end off. Sorry its not we lost our kids grandparent she died and its nothing like swimming the channel when you die unable to breathe.

Selfish entitled stupid narcissist

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

Wow she just compared COVID like swimming the channel, as a tunnel we are getting to the end off. Sorry its not we lost our kids grandparent she died and its nothing like swimming the channel when you die unable to breathe.

Selfish entitled stupid narcissist

Pull your head in mate. 
Sure you’ve copped a crap hand here, but Chloe hasn’t done anything to you. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Pull your head in mate. 
Sure you’ve copped a crap hand here, but Chloe hasn’t done anything to you. 
 

Tranistions goes to new lows

Edited by BarryBevan
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Pull your head in mate. 
Sure you’ve copped a crap hand here, but Chloe hasn’t done anything to you. 
 

Time to give up

Edited by BarryBevan
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm with Barry on this one.

It's very poor form to be applying for or accepting an exemption for something like this. I'm sure she's a nice person, but now is not the time to flying overseas for non-essential reasons. With the caps on incoming passengers, people are really struggling to get back.

I also wonder how she managed to get travel insurance.

Edited by prhino
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarryBevan said:

Time to give up

DM me your rants if you want. 
You have every right to be dirty, but you’re getting really fired up over a chick going for a swim. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The anti Chloe angst shown here is quite understandable, especially with Barry.

But personally I think a good news story like this is doing more good than harm.  Just what we need right now - she seems like a nice young Australian sports person doing something great on an international stage and we all usually love that.

I am sure she would have meant the analogy of the swim and Covid with the best will in the world, i.e. the head down and work towards the end goal, but probably not all that experienced in how to pitch an editorial especially on a subject of such gravity and so complex, and she was no doubt still caught up in the excitement of reaching her goals.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be more upset about rich and famous returned travelers to Aus being allowed to home quarantine just because they are...rich and famous...but alas, we are all in this together..

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 8:15 PM, prhino said:

I'm with Barry on this one.

It's very poor form to be applying for or accepting an exemption for something like this. I'm sure she's a nice person, but now is not the time to flying overseas for non-essential reasons. With the caps on incoming passengers, people are really struggling to get back.

I also wonder how she managed to get travel insurance.

Late response. I am with Barry on the ruleset thing, but.... if you/she can get away with an exemption good luck to her. If I could have done the same to go to say SC70.3 or Cairns I would have taken it.

Everyone has been impacted by COVID in some form and thats a bad thing but lets not expend too much energy of ranting........ its energy lost and unnecessary as the answer are not in this forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Flanman wanted an explaination of why some posts where removed. 

Reason being is "member A" requested they be taken down on behalf of another "member B". I dont think it's fair to Member B to have that aired here, at the moment (I dare say we'll have some good discussion in a month or two) 

I agreed with Member A after being given some of the back story (legal action) that we should probably leave that part of the story until after said action is finished.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...