Coronavirus

Just now, Peter said:

Meanwhile 3 new blood clotting cases 

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) convened a Vaccine Safety Investigation Group (VSIG) meeting to review three newly reported cases of suspected thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) following vaccination with the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine. The cases were in a 35 year old NSW woman, a 49 year old QLD man and an 80 year old Victorian man. Symptom onset ranged from 9 to 26 days after vaccination. 

https://www.tga.gov.au/alert/astrazeneca-chadox1-s-covid-19-vaccine-3

This is getting to be a problem. People are not going to take AZ

• Like 1
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Swab result - Covid negative. Just a coincidental illness. Means I can leave the house! Hooray! Have cancelled ambulance shift for Sunday because still feeling under the weather but back out again nex

On behalf of everyone else here on Trannies (apologies to those who I purport to be speaking for who don't share my view), mate, would you mind putting a lid on your intentionally inflammatory comment

Thought I'd check in with you all. Have to say I'm struggling a bit with redundancy, the virus and its knock on effects. Trying to stay positive but feeling quite 'isolated' over here now and starting

Posted Images

Just now, Wronggenes said:

Is this a turning point for McGowan popularity?  Surely there’s got to be some backlash about cancelling Anzac Day because you can’t manage hotel quarantine.

You would hope so but doubt it

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Wronggenes said:

Is this a turning point for McGowan popularity?  Surely there’s got to be some backlash about cancelling Anzac Day because you can’t manage hotel quarantine.

He doesn’t need to worry. He has 4 years to do what he wants.  

3 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

I’d still take it. I will take it. But I’m starting to wonder if Scomo will stop it here. 

Edited by Peter
11 hours ago, Peter said:

I’d still take it. I will take it. But I’m starting to wonder if Scomo will stop it here. 

I jumped on the website and put in for an email  notification as soon as I’m in the running for one. 
Looked at the booking sheet for the “local” respiratory clinic and it looked like they had heaps of appointments available at the moment. 

42 minutes ago, roxii said:

I jumped on the website and put in for an email  notification as soon as I’m in the running for one. 
Looked at the booking sheet for the “local” respiratory clinic and it looked like they had heaps of appointments available at the moment. 

Actually screw that, I checked the clinic and they are now taking bookings for 50+ so I’m booked in for May 10.  Bring it on 

39 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

Meanwhile India is an absolute disaster and no one seems to care

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

I don’t think no one cares. It’s been in the news, it’s horrible I can’t fathom death on that scale in peacetime and the vision of the bodies being burnt in the open is startling, especially from a western point of view. The news from there that even young and newlyweds are succumbing to the disease is eye opening. Obviously the living conditions in parts of the country would make it difficult to social distance and control spread. 
Very sad situation. 

• Like 1

I'm due for my 2nd AZ in June, and unless specifically told not to, I'm turning up!  

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, roxii said:

I don’t think no one cares. It’s been in the news, it’s horrible I can’t fathom death on that scale in peacetime and the vision of the bodies being burnt in the open is startling, especially from a western point of view. The news from there that even young and newlyweds are succumbing to the disease is eye opening. Obviously the living conditions in parts of the country would make it difficult to social distance and control spread. 
Very sad situation. 

I think there's also a little bit of "serves them right". 

It was only a few weeks ago they were having mass gatherings and celebrating all sorts of things, where the rest of the world was saying "dont!". 

Now they are paying the price.

2 hours ago, roxii said:

Very sad situation. 

I've been watching News and morning Tv not seeing the same level of concern as when it was a USA Euro centric issue.

India is already in a terrible state, assuming as people are saying it could be twice as bad due to poor records and health care, if they don't lock down hard now this will be horrendous.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

The slope on their 3 and 7 day averages is terrifying

Edited by BarryBevan
1 hour ago, goughy said:

I'm due for my 2nd AZ in June, and unless specifically told not to, I'm turning up!  

The adverse reaction is extremely rare and presents in the 1st dose.

If you didn't have an adverse reaction the the 1st, then you won't to the 2nd.

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

I've been watching News and morning Tv not seeing the same level of concern as when it was a USA Euro centric issue.

India is already in a terrible state, assuming as people are saying it could be twice as bad due to poor records and health care, if they don't lock down hard now this will be horrendous.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

The slope on their 3 and 7 day averages is terrifying

It doesn't make it any less of a disaster, but unfortunately, it does seem to be at least partly self-inflicted.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-56771766

See we are dumping a pile of AZ into PNG.... sorry, giving aid.

And how good is Gladys in keeping the organisation that cant be named held to account for continued incompetence they show. 

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-biggest-load-of-rubbish-gladys-berejiklian-derides-greg-hunt-s-border-warning

Edited by Oompa Loompa
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, BarryBevan said:

Then 'people' would be ****ing idiots.  Britain has had 7-10 cases out of nearly 40m vaccinations.  The EU ran a brilliant smear campaign on this to cover up their own incompetence but hey, let's all not get vaccinated due to a tiny risk of something that has an occurrence of over 3,000 per month due to non vaccinated causes.

Here chooks, have some feed, as Oompa used to say..😄

Edited by FatPom
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, FatPom said:

Then 'people' would be ****ing idiots.  Britain has had 7-10 cases out of nearly 40m vaccinations.  The EU ran a brilliant smear campaign on this to cover up their own incompetence but hey, let's all not get vaccinated die to a tiny risk of something that has an occurrence of over 3,000 per month due to non vaccinated causes.

I wonder if they were offering free airfares to Europe would people knock them back due to the risk of blood clots which apparently is greater than from the AZ vaccine? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Oompa Loompa said:

See we are dumping a pile of AZ into PNG.... sorry, giving aid.

And how good is Gladys in keeping the organisation that cant be named held to account for continued incompetence they show. 

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-biggest-load-of-rubbish-gladys-berejiklian-derides-greg-hunt-s-border-warning

When is she moving into Federal politics? Would put that lot to shame. 

1 hour ago, FatPom said:

Then 'people' would be ****ing idiots.  Britain has had 7-10 cases out of nearly 40m vaccinations.  The EU ran a brilliant smear campaign on this to cover up their own incompetence but hey, let's all not get vaccinated due to a tiny risk of something that has an occurrence of over 3,000 per month due to non vaccinated causes.

Agreed

• Like 1
1 hour ago, roxii said:

I wonder if they were offering free airfares to Europe would people knock them back due to the risk of blood clots which apparently is greater than from the AZ vaccine? 

Or, if people were made aware of the death-rates from prescription drugs and so-called 'complementary medicines' that so many are willing to scarf down like lollies.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Meanwhile Western Australia have got a second case this evenings. 

so 2 in 2,670,000

in the UK

nice work on McClown shutting down Perth. 

56B9A528-BB6B-4BC9-84C8-AC191F54362C.jpeg

B97B65F2-4B15-4618-A1AA-0978CBA950F3.jpeg

C2B656B8-C688-47CC-A5B3-71A8241856A7.jpeg

2255ECB0-9DE5-43BF-A24C-9F0C379CDE9C.jpeg

Edited by Peter
9 minutes ago, Oompa Loompa said:

Mate he is playing the blame game, 

after the last two days the wa government could not organise a piss up in a brewery 

6 minutes ago, chris said:

Mate he is playing the blame game, 

after the last two days the wa government could not organise a piss up in a brewery 

Yet they say 81% of West Aussies approved of the lockdown 

1 minute ago, roxii said:

Yet they say 81% of West Aussies approved of the lockdown 

Like I said at the coffee shop this morning you all voted for this shit so don’t complain 

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Oompa Loompa said:

Actually the premiers said they didn’t want to have to follow the federal health instructions and wanted their own. 

so for once, He who must not be names isnt at fault.  

But the federal government issued a swift rebuke of Mr McGowan's comments, saying states and territories had agreed more than a year ago to manage hotel quarantine because they determined quarantine under their health orders and not federal orders. 

Edited by Peter
5 hours ago, roxii said:

In fairness, these blood clots appear to be much more serious than your average clot from e.g. the pill, or flying...

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FatPom said:

79 people, out of 20 million doses, and 19 dead. So not quite accurate 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/mhra-issues-new-advice-concluding-a-possible-link-between-covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-and-extremely-rare-unlikely-to-occur-blood-clots

2 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

In fairness, these blood clots appear to be much more serious than your average clot from e.g. the pill, or flying...

Yes, quite different it seems. More of a syndrome of clotting.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Actually the premiers said they didn’t want to have to follow the federal health instructions and wanted their own. 

so for once, He who must not be names isnt at fault.  

But the federal government issued a swift rebuke of Mr McGowan's comments, saying states and territories had agreed more than a year ago to manage hotel quarantine because they determined quarantine under their health orders and not federal orders. 

lol.... I just follow the Gladys and her liberal party, when she gets its wrong, let me know...Christ she was banging a bloke from Wagga before ICAC and her reputation just improves. She could pi$$ of the hawaii as we burnt and rather than shirking responsibility, abandoning us and running away from leadership like the bloke that cant be named... She'd come back with holy water to put the fires out we'd just thank her for saving us yet again.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

1 in 250,000. 

yeah those aren’t the best odds.  And that’s those that they know of. 

I’ll still get the AZ shot. 

They are pretty good odds. I mean I think when I had my wisdom teeth out there was a much higher risk of losing the ability to use one side of my mouth from the op.

Then there is the general anaesthetic which has a 1 in 100,000 chance of killing me apparently.

But they needed to go, so you just do it.

Still, you can imagine the problem getting healthy people with little probability of catching covid to vaccinate when the media report every week that someone is in a serious condition from it and that some people are dying, few though they be. 

Edited by dazaau
5 hours ago, dazaau said:

You're quoting data which is 23 days old. That's a massive discrepancy at the rate we are vaccinating.  So don't have it/ do have it, whatever. 

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

5 hours ago, FatPom said:

You're quoting data which is 23 days old. That's a massive discrepancy at the rate we are vaccinating.  So don't have it/ do have it, whatever. 

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/vaccinations

I was simply saying it wasn't 7-10 people out of 40 million. I doubt they later found those with clotting didn't actually have it, or that the people who died got better

9 hours ago, dazaau said:

They are pretty good odds. I mean I think when I had my wisdom teeth out there was a much higher risk of losing the ability to use one side of my mouth from the op.

Then there is the general anaesthetic which has a 1 in 100,000 chance of killing me apparently.

But they needed to go, so you just do it.

Still, you can imagine the problem getting healthy people with little probability of catching covid to vaccinate when the media report every week that someone is in a serious condition from it and that some people are dying, few though they be. 

this is the issue

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Oompa Loompa said:

Pretty  balanced article, maybe to balanced for some on here who drop their big girls knickers at the slightest mentioning of the incompetence of the organisation that can’t be named.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/no-hurry-why-impatience-over-vaccines-and-borders-will-divide-australia-20210420-p57ksd.html

Ensure confidence in AZ

Secure Supply

Vaccinate at Scale

Open Borders 

Support Tourism

Guarantee domestic travel

After a year of this, question most people are asking what does a Federal Government do?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

Ensure confidence in AZ

Secure Supply

Vaccinate at Scale

Open Borders 

Support Tourism

After a year of this, question most people are asking what does a Federal Government do?

Correct 

not lock a city down for a single case

and close borders 

23 minutes ago, chris said:

Correct 

not lock a city down for a single case

and close borders 

Contact tracing which NSW nailed let’s you stay open with cases.

Victoria stuffed this up. WA don’t seem to have confidence but contact tracing would think the feds are well placed to govern 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

Victoria stuffed this up. WA don’t seem to have confidence but contact tracing would think the feds are well placed to govern 

Victoria have done it well the last 2 times now.  

let’s see how they manage the current situation. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

The clowns comments yesterday were lockdown is the only tool to use. 

I am a small business owner and thank **** I can operate some of my clients are really worried and I can see this continuing for 2 more weeks and we will have lockdowns until the next election at least . This shit is never going away

2 hours ago, Oompa Loompa said:

Pretty  balanced article, maybe to balanced for some on here who drop their big girls knickers at the slightest mentioning of the incompetence of the organisation that can’t be named.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/no-hurry-why-impatience-over-vaccines-and-borders-will-divide-australia-20210420-p57ksd.html

Yep pretty much sums up where I think things are at.  It's no longer a topic of easy conversation because, like religion, people are locked in positions which are impossible to debate and where we don't absolutely know what the result of a given action is likely to be.

Having said that a government gets elected to lead rather than study opinion polls (I know, I know, I live in a fantasy world) and make the right decisions not just the popular ones. They said they'd follow the science but everyone is now only doing that if politically it suits them with the exception of Gladys.  She's the only one whose decisions appear to make sense.

At least with the reported acceleration of the AZ jab, it should mean it's safer to travel overseas and see aging relatives sometime around September (before they die which is when ScoMo and Hunt would prefer I saw them).  Escaping the guilded cage should be ok, getting back will be harder but it is what it is.  Although maybe I'll take a while and come back next year sometime - the UK is predicting close to normal life by then and just WFH (time difference and distance a bit of a pain but it's all doable now).

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BarryBevan said:

Ensure confidence in AZ

Secure Supply

Vaccinate at Scale

Open Borders 

Support Tourism

Thank god for the Feds for the low cases, low deaths all whilst keeping an Economy ticking along.  Thankfully they will be rewarded for years to come.  
I can only imagine having Albo and the faceless men running things.  We would still be on jobkeeper, international borders open, number of cases in the thousands and no chance of any recovery for the next ten years. 
I think the intelligent people know this and hence labor’s irrelevance in these times. I don’t even think the majority of people know who the opposition leader is.  Lol.  

5 hours ago, Oompa Loompa said:

Here is a better article and not written by some  wanna be media hack. This is for the more savvy and intelligent folk with the source being one of the top medical professionals in Australia.    If you have any questions let me know. 
https://medicalrepublic.com.au/qa-why-we-shouldnt-rush-to-vaccinate/38865

4 hours ago, Prince said:

Thank god for the Feds for the low cases, low deaths all whilst keeping an Economy ticking along.  Thankfully they will be rewarded for years to come.  
I can only imagine having Albo and the faceless men running things.  We would still be on jobkeeper, international borders open, number of cases in the thousands and no chance of any recovery for the next ten years. 
I think the intelligent people know this and hence labor’s irrelevance in these times. I don’t even think the majority of people know who the opposition leader is.  Lol.  

We closed up kicking and screaming all the way to the Sharks

The stimulus was the right thing to do and is straight out of the Labour Play book

Why do you thin Labour would have opened borders and had thousands of cases?

We will never know what Labor's playbook would have been, because they didn't have to go through it.  Cept maybe whatever version of a jobkeeper they came up with might have lasted longer, and stayed at a higher level longer.

4 hours ago, Prince said:

Here is a better article and not written by some  wanna be media hack. This is for the more savvy and intelligent folk with the source being one of the top medical professionals in Australia.    If you have any questions let me know. 
https://medicalrepublic.com.au/qa-why-we-shouldnt-rush-to-vaccinate/38865

One big question. Why the old interview where time has proven many of the opinions to be demonstrably incorrect?

I'm not dismissing Prof Petrovsky's credentials, but quite possibly he would not now hold the same views as he did over 4 months ago, given what has happened since.

• With May a week away, "urgency of need" in Australia is a different issue to what it was in early January, particularly with global covid cases now rapidly increasing (including in regionally significant countries like India and PNG) and the emergence of numerous more infectious variants.
  • UK vaccination rate was around 6% and US 4% when that interview was posted online in mid January, (no indication of how current the interview was then). Since then we have seen 100s of millions of covid vaccinations, resulting in an enormous amount of data regarding side effects. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations That's how we now know about such exceedingly rare blood clots that weren't apparent in the clinical trials. 
  • There has since been significant progress in ensuring vaccinations are safe for children with clinical trials underway with children as young as 6 months old, and the US TGA considering submissions for vaccine authorisation for children as young as 12. The American Association of Pediatrics urges teens to get vaccinated as soon as it becomes available to them. When can children get the COVID-19 vaccine? - HealthyChildren.org (updated 20/4/2021)
  • Petrovsky's reservations re Bell's Palsy have been since evaluated. Cases of Bell’s palsy were reported following vaccination in participants in the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials. However, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not consider these to be more than the rate expected in the general population. They have not concluded these cases were caused by vaccination. Vaccine Considerations for People with Underlying Medical Conditions | CDC
  • Petrovsky's statement re the safety concerns of the AZ vaccine not being fully addressed came months before the Australian TGA gave it's authorisation for use. And that was full authorisation, with the standard regulatory approvals and processes that every drug and medicine undergoes in Australia. It was not Emergency Use Approval as happened for vaccines in the US or the UK. His statement should be viewed in that timeframe.
  • Petrovsky's reservations against mRNA vaccines are interesting. They are considered the most flexible and simplest vaccine to "pivot" should a new variant develop resistance to that vaccine. The subsequent approvals, efficacy and success of the mRNA vaccines may have altered his opinion. I don't know. Certainly many consider the mRNA technology the future of vaccine production. There are moves for CSL to pursue mRNA vaccine production and research in Australia, not necessarily for covid but because they see it as the standard blueprint for multiple future vaccines. (Interview on ABC Radio National 21/4/21). As stated in the article, Petrovsky's research is with protein-based vaccines as Research Director of Vaxine Pty Ltd.

It appears neither concerns re herd immunity, vaccination of children, Bell's Palsy, etc are reasons several months on to delay our vaccine roll-out among the adult population.

I can't be bothered reading up on how others of Petrovsky's statements have faired over time. I'm not at all critical of Petrovsky. I certainly don't have the knowledge or expertise to be. I'm also pretty sure the opinions he stated would be way more nuanced and complex than revealed by a short article. 

There's been a seismic  accumulation of data and assessment of information in relation to covid vaccination on a global scale this year. That's how science progresses, reappraising and adjusting or correcting in response to expanding knowledge. Maybe that's the take-home point of what I've written? Or maybe I've waded out of my depth and I should just keep to subjects I know something more about?

Even in the interview, Petrovsky suggested June as an appropriate time for the vaccination roll out. And we're almost there now and we're barely starting. Sounds like he crystal balled that one.

• Like 4
An easy to interpret, yet authoritative and nuanced analysis of risk profiles of the AstraZeneca vaccine (aka Vaxzevria).

Comparisons are by age group in relation to risk of hospitalisation, ICU admission and death, versus incidence of vaccine induced blood-clotting. It also takes into account covid infection rates (high/medium/low), which may vary from country to country, or within a country over time.

When you hear of medical experts or politicians talking of risk profiles for a vaccine and a population, this is the data they are referring to.

Unfortunately, there's no split in the data regarding gender (as incidences of rare clotting are more "common" among pre-menopausal women), though it gives a pretty good idea where the odds fall.

Note that the risks for Low Infection Rates are still based on 55 new infections/100 000 people/month, which is certainly higher than what we are currently experiencing among community transmissions in Australia. Though until the Australian population is effectively vaccinated, the potential for a covid outbreak exceeding those numbers is a very real danger, especially with global case numbers at an all-time high and continuing to increase. This is why a timely, comprehensive, effective national vaccination program is critical.

Note also the comparison of Section 4. Covid deaths for Low Infection Rate for the 50-59 age group. It compares incidence of death from covid (1/100 000) to incidence of unusual blood clots (1.1/100 000). Does that mean it's marginally safer for those in their 50s not to have the AZ vaccine in such circumstances? NO!! Because the 1.1 experiencing clots does not represent a certain death, in fact, most who experience clots survive, as per the following link posted earlier by Dazaau.

Incidence of possible AZ induced clots and subsequent mortality in the UK:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Paul Every said:

One big question. Why the old interview where time has proven many of the opinions to be demonstrably incorrect?

I'm not dismissing Prof Petrovsky's credentials, but quite possibly he would not now hold the same views as he did over 4 months ago, given what has happened since.

• With May a week away, "urgency of need" in Australia is a different issue to what it was in early January, particularly with global covid cases now rapidly increasing (including in regionally significant countries like India and PNG) and the emergence of numerous more infectious variants.
  • UK vaccination rate was around 6% and US 4% when that interview was posted online in mid January, (no indication of how current the interview was then). Since then we have seen 100s of millions of covid vaccinations, resulting in an enormous amount of data regarding side effects. https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations That's how we now know about such exceedingly rare blood clots that weren't apparent in the clinical trials. 
  • There has since been significant progress in ensuring vaccinations are safe for children with clinical trials underway with children as young as 6 months old, and the US TGA considering submissions for vaccine authorisation for children as young as 12. The American Association of Pediatrics urges teens to get vaccinated as soon as it becomes available to them. When can children get the COVID-19 vaccine? - HealthyChildren.org (updated 20/4/2021)
  • Petrovsky's reservations re Bell's Palsy have been since evaluated. Cases of Bell’s palsy were reported following vaccination in participants in the COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials. However, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not consider these to be more than the rate expected in the general population. They have not concluded these cases were caused by vaccination. Vaccine Considerations for People with Underlying Medical Conditions | CDC
  • Petrovsky's statement re the safety concerns of the AZ vaccine not being fully addressed came months before the Australian TGA gave it's authorisation for use. And that was full authorisation, with the standard regulatory approvals and processes that every drug and medicine undergoes in Australia. It was not Emergency Use Approval as happened for vaccines in the US or the UK. His statement should be viewed in that timeframe.
  • Petrovsky's reservations against mRNA vaccines are interesting. They are considered the most flexible and simplest vaccine to "pivot" should a new variant develop resistance to that vaccine. The subsequent approvals, efficacy and success of the mRNA vaccines may have altered his opinion. I don't know. Certainly many consider the mRNA technology the future of vaccine production. There are moves for CSL to pursue mRNA vaccine production and research in Australia, not necessarily for covid but because they see it as the standard blueprint for multiple future vaccines. (Interview on ABC Radio National 21/4/21). As stated in the article, Petrovsky's research is with protein-based vaccines as Research Director of Vaxine Pty Ltd.

It appears neither concerns re herd immunity, vaccination of children, Bell's Palsy, etc are reasons several months on to delay our vaccine roll-out among the adult population.

I can't be bothered reading up on how others of Petrovsky's statements have faired over time. I'm not at all critical of Petrovsky. I certainly don't have the knowledge or expertise to be. I'm also pretty sure the opinions he stated would be way more nuanced and complex than revealed by a short article. 

There's been a seismic  accumulation of data and assessment of information in relation to covid vaccination on a global scale this year. That's how science progresses, reappraising and adjusting or correcting in response to expanding knowledge. Maybe that's the take-home point of what I've written? Or maybe I've waded out of my depth and I should just keep to subjects I know something more about?

Even in the interview, Petrovsky suggested June as an appropriate time for the vaccination roll out. And we're almost there now and we're barely starting. Sounds like he crystal balled that one.

Very well argued.  
one thing that I do hope that is continuing is the research and development of new vaccines. I just get the feeling that very few of the vaccines may be a complete success and although I am no expert, it does appear this virus seems to be mutating at an alarming rate   I know the flu mutates pretty regularly, but the flu has been around for years   

• Like 1
On 24/04/2021 at 5:50 PM, BarryBevan said:

no arrivals allowed from India?

They only reduced it by 30% or something late last week, they have not stopped them.

As for not caring, I am in the "serves them right" camp. They have had huge festivals, they are still having their weddings (which are super spreader events), and going about life in the cities as per usual, where we have stopped our huge festivals and are still minimising contact as much as we can, especially with those vulnerable.

Still steamed about this guy who got a pass to get out and go to a wedding there and come back. A superspreader event in a country where its running rampant.

• Sad 1