New 70.3 in Oceania

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

27 Nov They would still remember me. Started drinking at 11am while watching the cricket by the pool. Last memory was dancing to the Hilltop Hoods in the night club. Woke up in the ba

Alice, Alice - where the f*^k is Alice ? FM

We've got to save our money for our regular trips to Bali.

Posted Images

Guest Jim Shortz
1 minute ago, Waza said:

The arrow seems to be a little north of Alice Springs. It seems weird to hold a 70.3 in such an unpopulated and remote place

Port gets a crowd still.... 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Waza said:

The arrow seems to be a little north of Alice Springs. It seems weird to hold a 70.3 in such an unpopulated and remote place

Well they have them in NZ...

2 hours ago, Waza said:

Don't think the arrow is actually the location.

6 minutes ago, Peter said:

oh please. East Coast dude

There isn't anywhere decent to host it over East?

No triathletes in Radelaide or Canberra, Melbourne is shit, Tassie too cold, Brisbane has the Sunny Coast 70.3, Darwin too many Crocs, Sydney no chance with road closures.. It has to be in WA.

Edited by zed
20 minutes ago, zed said:

No triathletes in Radelaide or Canberra, Melbourne is shit, Tassie too cold, Brisbane has the Sunny Coast 70.3, Darwin too many Crocs, Sydney no chance with road closures.. It has to be in WA.

I always love people that bag Melbourne that have never lived there.

It's in Melbourne dude.  

13 minutes ago, Peter said:

I always love people that bag Melbourne that have never lived there.

It's in Melbourne dude.  

I was there for a week, too many fücking hipsters. 

1 hour ago, dazmuzza said:

Doesn't Victoria have Geelong?

They can't have two?  Nov and then Feb?

57 minutes ago, zed said:

I was there for a week, too many fücking hipsters. 

Stay away from Brunswick then.

27 Nov

14 hours ago, KieranR said:

I’ll ask them this weekend for you

They would still remember me.

Started drinking at 11am while watching the cricket by the pool. Last memory was dancing to the Hilltop Hoods in the night club.

Woke up in the bar maids room the next morning. Apparently she was concerned for my welfare and wanted to make sure I didn't drown in my own vomit. (turns out we had mutual friends from Adelaide so she took care of me)

My bar tap was $778 dollars, all on the company credit card. I must have been shouting drinks like an idiot. Went to the supermarket to get Gatorade & Panadol and the Check Out Operator was like "morning Dave, thought you would be in today" I had no idea who she was but apparently we had a D&M about 1am...……

There is a reason why I no longer drink.

My liver still hurts every time I think about that night & the 3 day hang over.

• Haha 4
32 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

27 Nov

They would still remember me.

Started drinking at 11am while watching the cricket by the pool. Last memory was dancing to the Hilltop Hoods in the night club.

Woke up in the bar maids room the next morning. Apparently she was concerned for my welfare and wanted to make sure I didn't drown in my own vomit. (turns out we had mutual friends from Adelaide so she took care of me)

My bar tap was $778 dollars, all on the company credit card. I must have been shouting drinks like an idiot. Went to the supermarket to get Gatorade & Panadol and the Check Out Operator was like "morning Dave, thought you would be in today" I had no idea who she was but apparently we had a D&M about 1am...……

There is a reason why I no longer drink.

My liver still hurts every time I think about that night & the 3 day hang over.

The pot shot isn’t as good as it use to be. Sounds like a big night.

4 hours ago, zed said:

RE: Canberra, TACT had 960 members last year iirc?