Biggest Loser - Spring has Sprung!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trust me when I say I ask myself this over and over again. I've probably done 5 or 6 of these. I'm a mental mess when it comes to my weight and am yet to work "me" out. I know I'm strong men

You're pretty much just posting stuff people already know FB. It's a bit like saying you're sad because you're depressed. Just stop being depressed. It ain't that simples. The body? The body

And I'm done.  My happy race weight has been achieved just in time for Noosa 💃 Even though I didn't register I have been following this thread for interest. Post eye-surgery I hit 59.7 kilos.  St

Posted Images

No weigh in this morning. 

After the Sydney marathon yesterday I had a milkshake and 5 beers (not immediately after each other 🤮) and didn’t pee till midnight so just letting the body rebalance and will weigh in tomorrow. 

• Haha 1
On 11/09/2019 at 12:18 PM, Fitness Buddy said:

Eat less and/or better, move more and repeat.  

That's pretty much it...  It could possibly be expanded to include what movement you do and how well you recover, but yes it's pretty simple really.

I'm currently not allowed to exercise (apart from 3 x 1km easy walks per day) so I will mainly be focused on what I eat - but I've already been doing that for a while anyway.  The biggest catch I've got is that I'm currently in my longest period of 'no training' in over 25 years so I've already lost a lot of my muscle bulk.

I don't really need to lose any weight as such (BMI is currently 26.03) so my main aim will be to not let it blow out too much prior to being able to get back into some form of training.  I want to support the Biggest Loser concept and be part of it.  I'd also like to see some of the 'fit people' on this site post in the table just so we can see what we can aspire to be like...  C'mon show us your stuff!

Edited by Go Easy
  • Like 1

I’m in. Travelling on holiday for another two weeks so trying to not just eat.

also trying to do everything from the phone so if someone (Katz) could please enter 

86.8kg and 186cm

Thanks 

• Like 2
On 11/09/2019 at 12:18 PM, Fitness Buddy said:

Eat less and/or better, move more and repeat.

Ate about the same but definitely moved more.  Not fast or hard, just walked more and did some very light weights.  Not much, but more than I'd previously been doing.

Lost exactly 1kg.  Was 70.0kg, now 69.0kg... so pretty happy with that!

• Like 2
Just now, Bored@work said:

84.6kg up a little. Rode 325km last week & still put on. 

Damm it 

Its interesting I had a big weekend training and put on a bit from midweek. annoying.

Anyway, I'm off for friend chicken

And this is why I hate my life.

Up 100gms for the week.

Ate like a true champion all week bar Saturday afternoon/night. Beers and Pizza with friends watching my footy team be destroyed.

5 runs even after just doing a marathon.

And basically no change.

:cry:

@nealo its called Life.  You are over 40.  

Enjoy life.  Imagine being the one person watching the footy eating celery whilst everyone else was having beers and pizza.  

Fark that.  

I see a girl running near where I live and she is never smiling and is annorexic.  

Enjoy life.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, nealo said:

And this is why I hate my life.

Up 100gms for the week.

Ate like a true champion all week bar Saturday afternoon/night. Beers and Pizza with friends watching my footy team be destroyed.

5 runs even after just doing a marathon.

And basically no change.

:cry:

Dont let 100gms derail your efforts. Keep your chin up  & keep goin' 😊

• Like 2

Weight went up but not surprising as on an island 600 by 300 metres. It was 3815 steps around. And the food choices limited. 

Perhaps should have done some swimming instead of just snorkeling. 

new week 

86.6kg. Finally back to start weight 

now should be able to get regular exercise and eating as move into our house tomorrow. 

Think I have done well 7 weeks travel and maintained weight. 

• Like 1
On 23/09/2019 at 9:32 AM, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Just over a kg down for me. Certainly not getting excited about it. Still floating at that 90 + or - 1kg.

Another 0.5kg down. Not much, but at least in the right direction. I haven't done anything other than reduce the crap I eat, and even then I haven't eliminated it entirely (my wife bought me a 1 litre tub of triple choc ice-cream yesterday) and After having pasta, ravioli and hamburgers made for my dinner the past 3 nights, all I can do is try to have less carbs, because "low carb" isn't easy.

• Like 1
  • roxii unpinned this topic