Following this thread -thanks katz 

just watched Ironman Port Mac, started using wahoo kicker and rejoined aquafit - local gym with 25m indoor pool. I'm excited about IM comeback 

• Like 4
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just did a session in the pool one on one with a coach. He watched me swim 200m and the said “there’s too much going on there to try and fix things individually so let’s go back to basics”. LOL S

And I also remembered I had some long fins in the back of my car. So last night I took everything, and a pull buoy off to the pool for a bit of a flop about in the water. I started with the body

Start with stroke correction. Either one-on-one or a small class. Then go back to squad. The coach at squad is monitoring too many swimmers to give you the attention your swimming currently requi

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Clappers said:

Following this thread -thanks katz 

just watched Ironman Port Mac, started using wahoo kicker and rejoined aquafit - local gym with 25m indoor pool. I'm excited about IM comeback 

Great news Pete. Aquafit also has spin classes. I used to do them a few years ago. Swim before then a class or two after. Great brick sessions.

FM

• Like 1