Shoes for crossfit

8 hours ago, Bored@work said:

What shoes do people wear for cross fit? 

Any recommendations?

Since the motivation thread reminded me, I noticed Corky’s insta profile tags cross fit, so I reckon you should either:

(1) check what she wears; or

(2) check if AP endorses cross fit.

7 hours ago, trilobite said:

(2) check if AP endorses cross fit.

It's all about specificity.

If you are training for IM (is there any other reason to train) then NO.

If you're training to be able to drag tyres around a gym, or jump up & down looking like a goose, then yes, crossfit is good.

Bags AP for being arrogant and condescending. 

Give us some examples - first your statement and my arrogant and condescending reply - keep it honest if you can - I'm game if you are 😊

15 hours ago, Bored@work said:

See above comment “keep it honest if you can”  For example one. 

I find that comment to be condescending. 

Then go back to any thread where someone disagrees with you. 

So you really couldn't come up with anything to support your statement 😏 the "keep it honest if you can" simply meant don't exaggerate, come up with statements you've made that I have answered arrogantly or condescending - I'm not after an argument here I would like you to simply justify your statement 

• 1 year later...

A few years on. But I couldn’t see you here @Bored@work

i have to say I watched the 100 upside down handstands and thought, yeah that would be tough.

then the 200 pistol squats   Just dumb   
tuned out 

I don't do Crossfit, but I recently bought Reebok Lifter PR shoes which might be worth considering? Though they have a raised heal so may not be suitable? 

I'm only back starting in my home gym since last week so not lifting heavy yet, but they feel solid underfoot for squats and deadlifts.