• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went and got the mower serviced so it’s not too hard for her to start.  Who said romance is dead? 

I kept crossing paths with this cute blonde mountain biker at races and out on training rides....by chance... We became friends... We became partners... Almost 4 years on....we go ok as

Here's my tip, leave it until after IM.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

My better 3/4 was treated to marinated lamb backstrap on sweet potato mash followed by swiss chocolate mousse

Hook, line and sinker  B)

Stikman cooked burnt butter and sage gnocchi with pannacotta and raspberries. 

Likewise with the fishing reference.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Katz said:

Stikman cooked burnt butter and sage gnocchi with pannacotta and raspberries. 

Likewise with the fishing reference.

A doff of the chef's hat to you Sticks

And nice catch  😉

I was cooking tonight. Just steak & veg, but at least something.

I'm peeling the first sweet potato, and the phone rings. Work. 45 minutes later, I finally get off, just in time for dinner. :(

I did try.

But I also did buy her a nice bottle of bubbles, and a 1l bottle of Drambuie while she was out this afternoon.

• Like 1

If she wants toast I’m the man ...

other then that I’m dedicated dish pig 😁

I don’t fight it ,when she’s had cafes restaurants and catering businesses I know my place😂😂

as for on line dating missed that boat , I just wrote my phone number on her boob after a race 😂😂😂 bloody groupie hahaha 

i swiped it left and she accepted..

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

veg

When I cook veg it either goes from the freezer to tupperware to microwave, or peeled then eventually mashed.  Think I'm lucky I snagged mine when two minute noodles were still cool to us!

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:55 PM, FFF1077 said:

Hit me up with your online dating tips and experiences. 

What apps do you recommend? 

Did you persist? 

All answers, funny or serious accepted 

Just go on of the Bachelor FFF, no gurantee's though ^_^

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I'm a bloke BTW. Dating sites - it appears they are all BS. 1.When you have chats with the female members all goes well for a while then "you should go to this site" to continue chat. Turns out to be another site requiring 1 to join for a fee. 2.The so called free trial ones are auto converted to recurring monthly payments. 3.The same profile of same female is on various sites but lives in a different area. 4. You limit your search to X miles or kms. but get hits from overseas. I have been a sucker & fallen for most of the tricks. Also I am an amateur photographer & upon examining images find they are BS.  If a real female existed she would not show pics of vagina or huge boobs with big nipples. Even the "innocent" profile pics are scams. Even the purported great "Ashley Maddison" site is all BS. It has cost me to find this out. Oh BTW. try getting out of the site. Better to bang yourself on head with a brick. So damned frustrating. my advise - DO NOT JOIN these sites absolute waste of time.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Ernie Goulding said:

I'm a bloke BTW. Dating sites - it appears they are all BS. 1.When you have chats with the female members all goes well for a while then "you should go to this site" to continue chat. Turns out to be another site requiring 1 to join for a fee. 2.The so called free trial ones are auto converted to recurring monthly payments. 3.The same profile of same female is on various sites but lives in a different area. 4. You limit your search to X miles or kms. but get hits from overseas. I have been a sucker & fallen for most of the tricks. Also I am an amateur photographer & upon examining images find they are BS.  If a real female existed she would not show pics of vagina or huge boobs with big nipples. Even the "innocent" profile pics are scams. Even the purported great "Ashley Maddison" site is all BS. It has cost me to find this out. Oh BTW. try getting out of the site. Better to bang yourself on head with a brick. So damned frustrating. my advise - DO NOT JOIN these sites absolute waste of time.

Not funny stupid.

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Ernie Goulding said:

2 Questions

Did you fill in the form to receive your free iPhone?

Interested in buying a bridge?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ernie Goulding said:

You are correct. But you should have explained yourself. In lieu of proving you are a complete DH. I can handle a bit of sarcasm but that is not acceptable.
In my opinion you are a complete fool.

Says the guy that’s paid to be on a dating site and been ripped off.  LOL 😂

1 hour ago, Ernie Goulding said:

Thanks for the good advice Ernie. I have had a few goes at getting out into the dating scene again and have also experienced issues like you have.

One of the better places I have found for mingling with women of the opposite sex is transitions. No, not this website, but the actual transition area in a triathlon. Yeah, the price of admission is pretty high (race entries are very expensive), but there are some top-shelf women in the transition area. The other barrier to getting into the transition area is the need to train for all 3 legs. First time I entered a triathlon I had done no training; I had a few good chats with a few lovely ladies when I was racking my bmx, but I was pulled out of the water in the first 100 metres of the swim and never got back in the transition area to maybe swap phone numbers or arrange a future catch-up. Did a bit of training for the next triathlon out Kurnell way. Got into the area nice and early, before the sun was up and was well into a promising conversation with a lady in an all-white race outfit. I was shocked when the sun came up, and the lady turned out to be a man. What the hell kind of guy wears an all-white race outfit. Disgusting! Probably the best time to start up a conversation is when you come out of the swim and your body is glistening with water. Always pays to present your best image.

Anyway Ernie, good luck out there and as always beware of scams.

• Haha 2

Thanks Flathead for agreeing with me & your advice. They are all scammers out there. But we newbies don't realize it until too late. I don't know where I can find an honest dating site in Aus. They all seem to be based off shore & then no way of recovering lost debts. I am re-scamming back verbaly to see what happens. Give them some of their own medicine while my time runs out. Cancelled credit Card so nil recurring charges. Might as well enjoy my spendings.

Cheers,

Ernie

On 06/04/2021 at 5:04 PM, flathead said:

Thanks for the good advice Ernie. I have had a few goes at getting out into the dating scene again and have also experienced issues like you have.

... Got into the area nice and early, before the sun was up and was well into a promising conversation with a lady in an all-white race outfit. I was shocked when the sun came up, and the lady turned out to be a man. .

Anyway Ernie, good luck out there and as always beware of scams.

I was coaxed into on-line dating by a single lady I work with, she told me that it is quite normal to lie about your age on these sites ...so I joined up and took 5 years off my age. As 'fresh meat' I was immediately hit on by a blonde lady with a fuzzy head shot wearing large sunglasses who told me that she was an experienced online dater not interested in exchanging dozens of emails - she suggested meeting in a cafe in the local mall the next day at 2pm. 

Next day I turned up excitedly early at around 1:50pm, looked in the cafe to find it empty apart from a family with small children on one table and an 80 year old grandma on another table. I decided to wait outside for the date to arrive. At about 2.10pm I decided to call her on the number she gave me and was horrified to see out of the corner of my eye, the granny reach for her phone. 

I was so close to just walking away ...to my credit I went and sat with her and we chatted and she was a nice person. Unfortunately for me she had taken about 30 years off her real age, and I thought I was being cheeky taking 5 off mine.

Second date the meet up was agreed to be the local Maccas cafe ....I was sitting there and the lady texted my phone saying she had just walked past the window, saw me and didnt like me. So she didnt come in.

True stories. Funny now but man, you need thick skin to play the dating game. 

I may try flatheads transition method, I hadnt thought about that. The method I have tried on occasions is to stand on the side of the road at the Husky triathlon and clap the riders as they go by ...sometimes a pretty lady will smile or wave as they go by, and then I write down their race number and try to find them after the race. But among 5000 people, its not as easy as it sounds....

• Haha 2
On 06/04/2021 at 3:38 PM, Ernie Goulding said:

have you tried adult match maker

On 07/04/2021 at 7:59 PM, Derny Driver said:

I may try flatheads transition method, I hadnt thought about that. The method I have tried on occasions is to stand on the side of the road at the Husky triathlon and clap the riders as they go by ...sometimes a pretty lady will smile or wave as they go by, and then I write down their race number and try to find them after the race. But among 5000 people, its not as easy as it sounds....

Cross reference the race number to the race results...

3 hours ago, Froudie said:

and the Age group 😁

I had a nasty experience last Husky when I spotted a good sort on the Aquabike. Number 133 was wearing a swimming cap and googles but gave me a smile as she turned around buoy number 4. When I checked the results it said she was in the 70+ age group. Plus I suspect those werent even her real teeth that smiled at me.

Edited by Derny Driver
  • Haha 2

At Mooloolaba during the run I was running along side a very good runner in the late 30's AG.

With 5 km to go I decided to pull the pin and jog it in, she said, "I thought we were going to run together"

So I dug in and ran with her to the end, she was very cool nice person and quite attractive. This sport is a good way to meet like minded people without making it too sleazy, say like cross matching numbers and following them into and out of transitions

14 hours ago, Froudie said:

but also, try and see what they are riding. I mean i wouldn't go out with a girl that rides anything but a Cervelo personally.  And if they ride a Giant, then it is unlikely they would be the type you want to take home to meet your mum. 

Edited by Prince
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Prince said:

but also, try and see what they are riding. I mean i wouldn't go out with a girl that rides anything but a Cervelo personally.  And if they ride a Giant, then it is unlikely they would be the type you want to take home to meet your mum. 

Just checking for a friend, Is discrimination based on bike brand illegal these days?  Or at the very least not politically correct?

8 minutes ago, -- AJ -- said:

Just checking for a friend, Is discrimination based on bike brand illegal these days?  Or at the very least not politically correct?

it is always okay to discriminate  on the basis of a bike brand. It is the only thing left in the world you still can.

14 hours ago, BarryBevan said:

At Mooloolaba during the run I was running along side a very good runner in the late 30's AG.

With 5 km to go I decided to pull the pin and jog it in, she said, "I thought we were going to run together"

So I dug in and ran with her to the end, she was very cool nice person and quite attractive. This sport is a good way to meet like minded people without making it too sleazy, say like cross matching numbers and following them into and out of transitions

I kept crossing paths with this cute blonde mountain biker at races and out on training rides....by chance...

We became friends...

We became partners...

Almost 4 years on....we go ok as a couple 🤔🤣😁😎

True story...

• Like 8
On 09/04/2021 at 10:32 PM, Shrek said:

I kept crossing paths with this cute blonde mountain biker at races and out on training rides....by chance...

We became friends...

We became partners...

Almost 4 years on....we go ok as a couple 🤔🤣😁😎

True story...

Nice, but I think I got you beat

Worked part time at a gym back in uni and taught a friday evening circuit class where I also met a cute blonde.

Hooked up at the christmas party that year (was a harbour cruise so she couldn't get away)

That was 29 years ago and we've been married for 26 of them...

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Mr Tinman said:

Nice, but I think I got you beat

Worked part time at a gym back in uni and taught a friday evening circuit class where I also met a cute blonde.

Hooked up at the christmas party that year (was a harbour cruise so she couldn't get away)

That was 29 years ago and we've been married for 26 of them...

Haha very similar here, except I was teaching cardio funk, our function was a valentines nite out for the singles, we have been together 27 years and married 24 :lol: 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, flathead said:

Cardio funk 😄 😄. And she still wanted to go out with you?

Most popular instructor at our gym back in the day was the cardio funk guy

Was always funny to see the hottest women throwing themselves at him and constantly getting rejected

You see, the guy that owned the gym was a very smart cookie and knew that a wedding ring on his finger would stifle his class sizes....

1 hour ago, Mr Tinman said:

Most popular instructor at our gym back in the day was the cardio funk guy

Was always funny to see the hottest women throwing themselves at him and constantly getting rejected

You see, the guy that owned the gym was a very smart cookie and knew that a wedding ring on his finger would stifle his class sizes....

The other thing was that there was a preconception that if you could teach funk you must be gay. So it was amazing the stuff girls would say and do around me or with me at the gym, then see the surprised looks on their faces when they saw me in nightclubs pissed with my bogan soccer mates. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, roxii said:

The other thing was that there was a preconception that if you could teach funk you must be gay. So it was amazing the stuff girls would say and do around me or with me at the gym, then see the surprised looks on their faces when they saw me in nightclubs pissed with my bogan soccer mates. 

Did you wear fluro hot pants?

41 minutes ago, oldschool69#2 said:

Hang on a minute !

ya gota post some photos roxii!

that just oozes with the need to take the piss outa of ya 🤪😂😂

Thankfully long before everyone had cameras all the time. 

7 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

Did you wear fluro hot pants?

No, was partial to a Reebok hi-top pump and slouch sock though.  :lol:  

It was around the time when the girls were wearing the g-string leotard on the outside of the tights. (I wasn't :lol: )