Bump your favourite older thread

Pretty much any of these. 

http://forums.transitions.org.au/search/?&q=Scoop:&author=Peter&search_and_or=or

But my second favorite one was scooping Ironman Melbourne  

the best one was the scoop of Greg Bennett getting an Olympic spot before even one qualifier was run  I had someone at TA at the time that told me they had already decided to give him a spot no matter what  

8 minutes ago, FatPom said:

Not sure about favourite  (maybe Peter's Kona trip report, I really enjoyed that)

I remember the fastest moving thread was 'Should OLT be Banned'  that caught on like a bushfire!

I remember the one when you and him (OLT) went hammer and tongs at each other and were going to have a bike race around Centennial Park, if you can find that one it was a fun read.

1 hour ago, GSP said:

I remember the one when you and him (OLT) went hammer and tongs at each other and were going to have a bike race around Centennial Park, if you can find that one it was a fun read.

In my defence that was before I realised he was really good and I was really crap. Easy mistake to make.:whistling:

Can't find it but there was a thread years ago.  Chris McCormack and Peter Reid were nominated by a tri magazine where you had to vote for triathlete of the year or something.  The thread turned it to Transitions -v- all of Canada to get CM over the line.

Can't remember if it worked but over a couple of days it was one hell of a funny thread.

So was reading through some old threads and got to thinking of what has happened to some of the older posters.  Maybe if people throw out the names others may know of what happened etc

Does anyone know of Big Kev, one of the original moderators with Trev many moons ago?  Did a search on Manningham Tri club but doesn't appear to be around anymore

PRinho was another

57 minutes ago, roxii said:

I think I remember seeing Big Kev wasn't well, had a stroke or something. I may be wrong. 

Yeah, that was a few years back. He is on FB but not very active - last post was May. Tri-Mel would probably know how he's going.