It's goodnight from me..............

16 minutes ago, more said:

I bought Cadens because of this site...

Willie,

Make sure you use all this info when looking to get any commercial deals set up. 

We don't want the site to become just adds with some forum in between, but if you can get someone to come on and actually contribute, and provide a good product, you'll have a win-win.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, more said:

I bought Cadens because of this site...

Same here. I also bought a Fusion suit, some trislide then that spray Willie sells because I couldnt get trislide anymore. Im looking at buying a new mtb & have followed all discussions on here. This place is my go-to for a lot of stuff 

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 1

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words. 

This wasn't meant to be a grand farewell, just a bit of background as to why I'm handing over the reigns. 

As for a few of the comments above re who has bought what, this is part of what I tried to convey to prospective advertisers, is that sales are not always about "reach" in pure numbers but "trust" plays a huge part especially when it comes to bigger $$ purchases and that the trust from recommendations here is worth more than the pure number of clicks or "likes" . 

Seriously, Transitions grew out of a group called OzFatters?????   Was that like one of those old rec.sport chat groups or something?   How do you get from Fat to Tri?

Edited by goughy
On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 3:17 PM, skel said:

I wonder how may OzFatters are still here........... :-)

+1

FM

The Ozfat Family
Sung to the tune of

‘The Adams Family’.

They're creepy and they're kooky
Mysterious and spooky
They're altogether together ooky
The Ozfat Family

It is a very strange place
When Gumby shows his face
They really are a disgrace.
The Ozfat Family

Neat
Sweet
Petite

So get your lycra tights on
A Cammeldale to ride on
We're going to waste our time on
The Ozfat Family

• Haha 3
On 17/09/2018 at 7:23 PM, goughy said:

Seriously, Transitions grew out of a group called OzFatters?????   Was that like one of those old rec.sport chat groups or something?   How do you get from Fat to Tri?

Ask Elle 

• roxii unpinned this topic