What training did you do today...

Got my new treadmill (already assembled) home and it was around 10mm too wide to go into the gym, even after removing the door.  1.75 solo hours later of manhandling the 170kg frame in 2 parts through the door and then reassembling, as well as having to move the weights set up, bookcase, spin bike and rowing machine counts as a pretty good workout.  After a weekend involving digging 9 * 450mm retaining wall postholes with a posthole digger, and chainsawing, loading, splitting and stacking 2 ute loads of firewood, I'm glad to be back at work for a rest.

Went for a short jog at lunch but just wasn't feeling it

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42km trail marathon. 800mtrs elevation.  4hrs11min,  came 5th overall, 3rd male and 1st male over 40.  £70 worth of OMM vouchers, wohoo 👍

Rode my bike 

City 2 Surf. Managed 54:11 so averaging 3:54 over 14k. Pretty chuffed! 6 minutes faster than two years ago 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, FatPom said:

69km trail run, a long time. :(

Wowzers...that is a big run!  Need more details for sure.

I hit the weights today...man I am weak.

37 minutes ago, Toolish said:

Wowzers...that is a big run!  Need more details for sure.

I hit the weights today...man I am weak.

Have a look in the Off Road forum 

No training at all this week due to recovery from IM cairns and knee issue.  
Will be starting with a normal X-ray this week and then will most likely get an MRI   
hoping knee problem isn’t arthritis and running days are over.  Got a feeling it could be from a bad bike set up as it appears my seat has been set way back and the seat height also doesn’t seem right.  Process of elimination I guess.  

36 minutes ago, Prince said:

No training at all this week due to recovery from IM cairns and knee issue.  
Will be starting with a normal X-ray this week and then will most likely get an MRI   
hoping knee problem isn’t arthritis and running days are over.  Got a feeling it could be from a bad bike set up as it appears my seat has been set way back and the seat height also doesn’t seem right.  Process of elimination I guess.  

Fingers crossed for you Prince 👍

• Thanks 1