What saddle are you using?

I just ordered a Fizik Mistica, I was riding a Bontrager Hilo for the past month but couldn't get that to work for me. Ive used a COBB and ISM in the past, and they have been OK, but not amazing. I like my FIzik Arione on the roadie so thought I would give their TT version a try.

So what are people using on the TT bike? Why?

Just went to an ism pr2.0.  Why?  Why not.  Was using an old selle italia TT saddle that if had for years and was fine.  Wanted a change, and decided to try out this whole sit bones caper.  I'm not aware enough to know if they work or not, but I like it enough so far.  I certainly don't get off the bike feeling like some things have been shoved back where they were at the 1 month foetal age! 

Sitero on the TT bike. I found it absolutely fine last year but for some reason this year, I'm not finding as good, not sure why, nothing has changed :(

I had a Mistica but ordered the wide version, which was a mistake, way too wide for me. Keen to try the regular version but want to sell the wide one first.

On the road bikes, I have Fizik Aliente on both, I like them. I used Ariones for years and years exclusively before that.   Would happily ride either in the future.

2 hours ago, FatPom said:

Sitero on the TT bike. I found it absolutely fine last year but for some reason this year, I'm not finding as good, not sure why, nothing has changed :(

Same for me.  I even tried different saddles but had similar issues, until I was recommended Ryan from 3D bike fit (apparently the seat was too high). Been on the Sitero since a no issues... 

• Like 1

I use whatever comes with the bike. Use it, get used to it. Love it.

I been is bike shops and they said...do you like that saddle....and I say yeah why.... They say...too hard and uncomfortable.

Never really thought about it. So ...I just use it, get used to it and love it. It's a saddle...there isn't a lot of difference IMHO

9 hours ago, IronmanFoz said:

I use whatever comes with the bike. Use it, get used to it. Love it.

I been is bike shops and they said...do you like that saddle....and I say yeah why.... They say...too hard and uncomfortable.

Never really thought about it. So ...I just use it, get used to it and love it. It's a saddle...there isn't a lot of difference IMHO

Exactly the same. 

Just changed to a PRO Stealth at my LBS recommendation

Trying it on my TT bike set-up (which is a road bike with clip ons), so far so good nice and comfortable

What works for one, doesn't necessarily work for another.

I use the Fizik Arione VSX

My original bike came with the Arione Tri2 which I liked, but was getting numbness.

When Fizik brought out the Arione Tri Versus I bought that because it had a relief channel running its length and that made a big difference. The seat width was right, I liked the length and narrow snout and the channel retained blood flow.

I tried a few other seats like the ISM which was too wide in the snout for me, the Sitero which was very popular also wasn't comfortable for me, it was like sitting on a flat board, I also tried the Fizik Tritone which was their answer to the ISM but it was narrower and used a deep channel, Fizik dont believe in the 2 prong snout design, hence the triton. Anyway, Triton was ok, but I always felt like I was going to fall off the front of it so thats in the cupboard too.

Fizik brought out the Arione VSX which is still on it. Very similar to the Arione Tri2 and Arione Versus except the groove is deeper again. That has been for me a great seat. Deep channel works well for me, the snought is skinny for Mr barely a leg gap and it has length for when I shift in the seat depending on what Im doing on the bike.