Jump to content

Show us ya best friends (the furry, feathered, scaled whatever)


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Oh isnt he gorgeous...what a handsome dude 😍

Yep, he’s a fantastic looking boy. I may be slightly biased, but he’s one of the better looking of the breed that I’ve seen. But I think he knows it too. He’s got a cool air of superiority about him. Almost cat-like. And oh the strut!

The breeder told us they almost kept him as a show dog. He certainly looks like one. But maybe his temperament let him down. Rascal. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After nearly 18 months without a dog, we now have a new German Pinscher puppy “Kira”. With all the crap that’s been going on in the world she has been a positive distraction and fantastic for us and a

This thread has gone to the dogs 😉 Time to scale it back. Meet Erik. Here’s my new friend since isolation. He figured out how to get up onto my balcony from an adjacent bush. Now he gets a regula

Two months ago I left Hervey Bay with a few clothes, two bikes and my best mate, Buddy. I've had him for 12 years, since he was baby, and he has been a godsend for me in what has been a tough couple o

Posted Images

12 hours ago, nealo said:

 @Kenneth is officially awesome now. 

They do calm down as they get older. Our girl is 8 years old now.

I noticed a 2 year old male that required re-homing on a Facebook group. We were on holidays so we asked the father-in-law to go check him out & we would pay the $600. 

I paid the $600 and two years later the dog is still with the father-in-law..... 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Surfer said:

Awww super cute. What's his or her name?

Fergus apparently 

I wanted Dyson as our first Airedale was a Hoover and cleaned up anything kids dropped. Rory was a vacuum between the ears. So keeping the theme going. But no one else thinks it is a good name 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, fiftyplus said:

After nearly 18 months without a dog, we now have a new German Pinscher puppy “Kira”. With all the crap that’s been going on in the world she has been a positive distraction and fantastic for us and although a lot of training to go she is fitting in really well.

 

FC4DCCBB-9E53-41C8-9CAB-8BE48B043F49.jpeg

81509664-0ACF-4958-B885-962892D69A79.jpeg

😍😍😍😍😍

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SomeTri said:

^^^Oooh a chocolate Burmese!!!!

I borrow her from time to time. Her owners often go away and we are her second home. They were suppose to be in Japan now and then cruising for 2 months in July. Have to give her back this weekend ☹

20200307_084559.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard this whole Coronavirus fraud has been perpetuated by the dogs, just to get their humans to stay home more.

 

ETA: And the cats are busily working on a cure so they can get their space back.

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My part time kitty (Zuri) is back. Good timing. With the kitchen ceiling unexpectedly falling down, renos nearing completion I needed some stress release (paints not matching and the contractors said it is as good as it is going to get....😒) And on 4 weeks leave.....cleaning up plaster dust.....sigh.  You can't help but feel good when you nanny nap and she cuddles up next to you. 

20200517_085442.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

20200514_174256.thumb.jpg.4281fc83890983bb15b979ea92001051.jpgI had to put my old red dog to sleep a few weeks ago, as she had gone downhill quickly. No way i was going to keep her around suffering. 

I now have a new pup. It took my other 2 a few weeks to accept him, but all good now.  

20200430_195634.jpg

Edited by Turts
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Turts said:

I had to put my old red dog to sleep a few weeks ago, as she had gone downhill quickly. No way i was going to keep her around suffering. 

I now have a new pup. It took my other 2 a few weeks to accept him, but all good now.  

20200430_195634.jpg

What a cutie!

I'm sorry you lost a loved friend. It's hard to do, but always the kindest for them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Katz said:

What a cutie!

I'm sorry you lost a loved friend. It's hard to do, but always the kindest for them.

For sure. 

She had a good life, and was over 15.

Working from home meant I was home for her last few weeks, and it was clear it was no life for her to live. 

 

20200320_082551.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Turts said:

20200514_174256.thumb.jpg.4281fc83890983bb15b979ea92001051.jpgI had to put my old red dog to sleep a few weeks ago, as she had gone downhill quickly. No way i was going to keep her around suffering. 

I now have a new pup. It took my other 2 a few weeks to accept him, but all good now.  

20200430_195634.jpg

Sorry to hear you lost your red dog Turts

This liitle dude is so cute , I love those ears ! What's his name?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Surfer said:

Sorry to hear you lost your red dog Turts

This liitle dude is so cute , I love those ears ! What's his name?

He's got quite a personality too! Name is Ebon.  (Means black, so really  not that  creative)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/05/2020 at 3:29 PM, Katz said:

I'm sorry you lost a loved friend. It's hard to do, but always the kindest for them.

We lost our 6 year old staffy-ridgeback to cancer at the start of April. She was listless one weekend, which was unusual for her. Took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with cancer and we were told she may have a couple of weeks. She went downhill very fast and stopped eating the next day, it was very hard but couldn't stand to see her suffer :(

 

DSC01799.JPG

Edited by JeffS
  • Sad 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...