Cranky Update

Cranky, tracking said it wAs delivered.

Tue 5th April

Did you check at the caravan park office?

I just called them. It had fallen down the back of somewhere! Organising someone to go and pick it up for me tomorrow! !

Thanks again.

I was starting to stress! !

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Upgrade that server and pack your bags, Trannies!!   We're goin' to Kona! !     Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I haven't read anything yet but I know I can say before I even do, "thank you. You are all awesome" Will read asap! ! I had a perfect race. More details to come. Xxxxxx [emoji13] [emoji322] [emoj

My girls made me cry this morning (seems to be a thing of late). They all nearly bowled me over as I arrived to school and gave me a huge hug. One bought me flowers, many made me cards, they decorated

Shit. So. Many. Mounting. Options.

16 pages on the mounting thread. 73 pages for corky mounting something :o

Between what brett and roxii have given cranky that need correct mounting, im scared to look!

• Like 1

I just called them. It had fallen down the back of somewhere! Organising someone to go and pick it up for me tomorrow! !

Thanks again.

I was starting to stress! !

Youre not there anymore? Oh no! Guessing you werent holidaying too far from home then?

[emoji38]I was starting to wonder why we hadn't had a million questions on mounting Ayups

Give it time ...

Just wait til she asks how to mount bike on transition rack.

Seat. THAT, I have sorted

Youre not there anymore? Oh no! Guessing you werent holidaying too far from home then?

I have a friend who lives there but works in Brisbane. She'll collect it for me!

Zip ties [emoji106]

Hang on. We haven't started yet! I won't get them till Thursday afternoon, so rest up. Start the taper now and you should be good to go on Thursday!

Edited by Cranky

Hey cranky, do you have a race number mounting tag? This one is a Kona special edition!

cache_510_510_0_100_100_16777215_slide-5

slide-1.jpg

Are you taking the p!ss?

They are sticky and go around the seat post. What's the point of this?

• Like 1

Are you taking the p!ss?

Not in Kona

And when ironman was the race to do in oz you also got your own plastic number

That was one of the things that made IM special, and a different race from all the others to do

Not so anymore

Shame really

Maybe they will have to go back to giving a bit more and not just take take take to get the numbers of athletes back growing not going backwards

Are you taking the p!ss?

Yes! :)

We've only got till Thursday to get you to ocd on something else! ;)

Hey cranky, do you have a race number mounting tag? This one is a Kona special edition!

slide-1.jpg

Last week I ordered one of these. When ever I try and put my number on my aero seat post, it misaligns, creases, looks terrible and there is a lot of swearing involved. I am hoping that the tag will make it much easier and quicker. Should also make it easier to remove the number at the end of the race.

Are you taking the p!ss?

You get special ones like this for Kona.

And when ironman was the race to do in oz you also got your own plastic number

That was one of the things that made IM special, and a different race from all the others to do

Was a pain trying to find a way to fit those to a Softride.

• Like 1

even when we had those they got thinner and cheaper each year, should do a thread on disappearing race swag, as in what we had way back when and what we lost each year.

loss of swag was proportionally inverse to race entry increase, go figure.

• Like 2

Give it time ...

Seat. THAT, I have sorted

I have a friend who lives there but works in Brisbane. She'll collect it for me!

Hang on. We haven't started yet! I won't get them till Thursday afternoon, so rest up. Start the taper now and you should be good to go on Thursday!

326b812f1f11dd4c4431ff527eefcb34.jpg990384e5e629a51bbdda9c45f2fc3937.jpg

Like this Cranky [emoji106]

• Like 1

Looks like the torpedo mount is fully mounted infront of the arm rests??

I'd be moving it as far back as possible. Looks like you have heaps of room there to move it back, with two velcro tabs on the rider side of the arm rests. Closer to the stem also means less impact on handling.

If you're after something small & light to keep a tube, levers & a $5 together under your seat or in an unused bidon, I use one of the little protective bags for sunglasses. They are the right size, have a drawstring to close it, and stops things rattling in the bidon.

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen

Same here Ex. Depending on the saddle and seat post you can sometimes fit it between the two which is nice and tidy.

Yeh, a tube & 2 levers in one of those bags actually fits between the saddle's rails so it's tucked away as good as it can get.

That is the said Neoprene pencil case velcro strapped to the seat post of my bike.

Initially I was going to say.....[emoji53][emoji53][emoji53] that's my bike...yes...yes it is an Aluminum Giant....LOL [emoji3]

Either answer will suffice

Thanks

At least you had the decency not not show the giant lol

Cheers

Ivp

• Like 1

Cross country at school this morning.

A hard day at the office! 257ffd43b8f71205c2f45ee80764b49b.jpg

Good news

I'm sure all the teachers needed a day off after being back at "work "for four days!!!!!!

Hope u cracked 20 mins for the 5 k

Cheers

Ivp

• Like 2

Thanks a million, Roxii.

Ready for the early morning ride, I think. Have I done it right?

a25f86af975f3ca635843be0f6e7c158.jpg

e9c929d12b4259859348e271547ffa35.jpg

Edited by Cranky