Trump is the President

45 minutes ago, Peter said:

B42CFB3D-00F9-48AB-871C-BDCFC25BB5AE.jpeg

I don’t like his chances, so far there’s 300+ nominees to be whittled down to 13. Most have been nominated by organisations or committees but this individual who nominated Trump is Norway’s most racist and anti Muslim  politician plus he has unsuccessfully tried to sue the Nobel committee in the past. It’s also now the 2nd time in 3 years this guy has tried to nominate Trump for the Noble Prize. 
I think Trump May have slagged off at the Nobel Committee once or twice himself as well. But.... good luck to him I suppose, there been a few average winners over the years.

Edited by Mike Del
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few posts of the last 24hrs have been deleted. I don't have time to go over the previous 96 pages.  If it's not adding value to the thread, discussing politics in a respectful manner towards th

If the last few months have taught me anything it’s that when you peel back the thin veneer the US is a mighty screwed up place on oh so many fronts.   

The sandbox is for non Tri related topics.  It’s not a place for people to carry on like idiots. 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

The Nobel prize became irrelevant when they gave it to Arafat

Lol Obama was so embarrassed about winning the award he didn't even want to attend 

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-34277960

Interesting read

https://www.quora.com/Was-there-a-particular-reason-why-President-Obama-won-the-Nobel-Peace-Prize

• Like 1
12 hours ago, more said:

Lol Obama was so embarrassed about winning the award he didn't even want to attend 

And he should have been! What did he do exactly to be awarded it. Nothing.

US President Donald Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize over the deal his administration brokered between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.

The nomination was submitted by Norwegian politician Christian Tybring-Gjedde, who leads the country’s right-leaning Progress Party.

“For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,” Mr Tybring-Gjedde told Fox News, explaining his decision to put Mr Trump’s name forward.

He also mentioned the President’s attempts to reach a denuclearisation deal with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, and praised his decision to withdraw a large number of US troops from the Middle East.

“I’m not a big Trump supporter,” Mr Tybring-Gjedde stressed.

“The committee should look at the facts and judge him on the facts, not the way he behaves sometimes. The people who have received the Peace Prize in recent years have done much less than Donald Trump.

“For example, Barack Obama did nothing.”

21 minutes ago, -- AJ -- said:

Ironic that a man nominated for the Nobel peace prize can't keep the peace in his own country.

Lol do you really believe this, or just regurgitating? Have a look at what been happening in Portland, see who is in charge and who has been offering help and who has been refusing this help... 

8 minutes ago, more said:

Lol do you really believe this, or just regurgitating? Have a look at what been happening in Portland, see who is in charge and who has been offering help and who has been refusing this help... 

Yet he has absolutely no jurisdiction in the countries he is said to have brokered peace in. Go figure?

Just now, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Yet he has absolutely no jurisdiction in the countries he is said to have brokered peace in. Go figure?

Quite different. One has a political motive to sustain riots so people like you and AJ can blame the president ... 

Just now, more said:

Quite different. One has a political motive to sustain riots so people like you and AJ can blame the president ... 

Have I actually blamed the president?

Maybe you or IJ could go back & check for me?

27 minutes ago, -- AJ -- said:

I actually wonder if anybody is in charge or is it just mob mentality.

It's mob mentality, since those in charge have given up and have refused help from the feds

But yeah, Trump's fault...

L.A. county's public health director says the quiet part out loud:

We don’t realistically anticipate that we would be moving to either tier 2 or to reopening K-12 schools at least until after the election, in early November

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/la-schools-reopen-after-election

13 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

what is the quiet part

Aren't you curious as to what medical evidence exists that says covid will no longer be a problem after the first week in November? 

I know I am

19 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Aren't you curious as to what medical evidence exists that says covid will no longer be a problem after the first week in November? 

Not really.  I reckon it was just an arbitrary timeframe.   Election is probably the major event coming up so most people would know that its coming up. 

I did notice they didn't say when after the Election.  Just that they won't open before then.  If I had to put my money on a day it'd be on the usual 1st day of school after the christmas holiday period.

31 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I know I am

Maryland DC and Virgina all said not even talking about it till end of jan

I genuinely feel sorry for Biden...its borderline abuse doing this to the poor guy. Why would the Dems put up a poor bloke that cant even string a coherent sentence together, its cruel.

But I did have to laugh at this line..he actually said this...""We cannot win this re-election. Excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump"

39 minutes ago, -- AJ -- said:

Not really.  I reckon it was just an arbitrary timeframe.   Election is probably the major event coming up so most people would know that its coming up. 

I did notice they didn't say when after the Election.  Just that they won't open before then.  If I had to put my money on a day it'd be on the usual 1st day of school after the christmas holiday period.

Oh okay.  So the fact that the election date is front of mind is pure coincidence 

On a side note, is anyone interested in buying this?  One only, going cheap, be quick...

images (21).jpeg

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

I know I am

I'm more curious to know what scientific/medical evidence is there for Trump to say there'll be a vaccine before the election?

5 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

I'm more curious to know what scientific/medical evidence is there for Trump to say there'll be a vaccine before the election?

I'm not sure that he has said there definitely will be, but given that several vaccine trials have progressed through several stages it is encouraging 

13 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Oh okay.  So the fact that the election date is front of mind is pure coincidence 

On a side note, is anyone interested in buying this?  One only, going cheap, be quick...

images (21).jpeg

Hey.  You can't sell that because its mine.  Roxii sold it to me

23 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I'm not sure that he has said there definitely will be, but given that several vaccine trials have progressed through several stages it is encouraging 

And she said "I don't anticipate", if you wish to be pedantic.

So you think it's encouraging? Would you like to put a bet on it?

1 hour ago, more said:

I genuinely feel sorry for Biden...its borderline abuse doing this to the poor guy. Why would the Dems put up a poor bloke that cant even string a coherent sentence together, its cruel.

Fighting fire with fire?    :lol: 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

And she said "I don't anticipate", if you wish to be pedantic.

So you think it's encouraging? Would you like to put a bet on it?

I've got enough on the election already 

22 minutes ago, roxii said:

Fighting fire with fire?    :lol: 

lol nah, whilst trump talks a lot of sh!te at least he is coherent. Biden is sad to watch, he constantly loses his train of thought, the dementia seems pretty clear... its honestly heartbreaking.

24 minutes ago, more said:

lol nah, whilst trump talks a lot of sh!te at least he is coherent. Biden is sad to watch, he constantly loses his train of thought, the dementia seems pretty clear... its honestly heartbreaking.

I know right.

'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, roxii said:

I know right.

'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again!'"

I thought the lefties liked Dubya now? 

'Enemy of my enemy is my friend' and all that?

Rep Gov MD Larry Hogan and Dem Governor Virginia Ralp Northam have schools not considering a return before end of January.

Both Governors have followed the science, Northam was an officer in the US Army Medical Corps (Doctor) for 18 years.

The election was flagged by the LA county rep as a point in time when the projected numbers could support a re-opening. The quiet bit is not quiet for anyone in the USA.

Everyone knows and says that we need will power from the President to lead the nation unify the states and stop community spread. The quiet bit is that everyone knows that this will not happen with Donald Trump in the White House.

• Thanks 1

A second Nobel nomination! 

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/donald-trump-to-be-nominated-for-second-nobel-peace-prize/news-story/7ace6792fcdd83019f692423e113eaea

"President Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for a second time this week — this time for brokering a historic peace deal between Serbia and breakaway republic Kosovo." 

19 minutes ago, Peter said:

I hope he gets the award. He has got some stuff done despite lying a lot. 

If he gets it, it will kill off the Nobel prize itself, because all the lefties would react the same way everyone else reacted when they gave it to Obama 

It'll more likely to go to greta or some other bratty do-nothing activist

38 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

If he gets it, it will kill off the Nobel prize itself, because all the lefties would react the same way everyone else reacted when they gave it to Obama 

It'll more likely to go to greta or some other bratty do-nothing activist

Most Americans wouldn’t even know what part of the world its decided in. Let alone the country. 

If Barack Obama had been able to broker peace between Israel and the UAE and now Bahrain (with talk even of Saudi Arabia to follow), let alone the Serbs and the Kosovars, the international media would be melting down in adoration.

And it's interesting - Barack Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing didn't prompt calls from the media for the prize to be canned, but Trump receiving just a nomination for actually achieving something has.
Tells you all you need to know.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, more said:

Dam the left are just bat shit crazy. Now the Atlantic are saying the Nobel prize should be cancelled... Lol

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/09/end-nobel-peace-prize/616300/

They actually take a dig at many years of the awards, including Obama's saying they aren't deserving of it. Kind of like a lot of "the right" have earlier in this thread. So what is it that makes them bat shit crazy?

Edited by Ex-Hasbeen
1 hour ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

They actually take a dig at many years of the awards, including Obama's saying they aren't deserving of it. Kind of like a lot of "the right" have earlier in this thread. So what is it that makes them bat shit crazy?

That it is only a problem now that Trump has been nominated, unless of course they wrote a similar piece when Obama won it, in which case a take it back. 

They have to put in comment about Obama in this piece to have some semblance of rational thought, especially after Obama and Nobel have both expressed regret over it. 

53 minutes ago, more said:

That it is only a problem now that Trump has been nominated, unless of course they wrote a similar piece when Obama won it, in which case a take it back. 

They have to put in comment about Obama in this piece to have some semblance of rational thought, especially after Obama and Nobel have both expressed regret over it. 

It's fair to say from their actions over the past couple of weeks that 'some semblance of rational thought' is at best of secondary importance at The Atlantic 

36 minutes ago, Dave T said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/national/america-votes/2020/9/11/1_5100795.html

Select mis-information as usual.

" No deaths in Afghanistan since February"....... not true.

In his defence, he clearly was saying no death from live action.

I agree he tells heaps of lies, but I’d put this down to miss communication 

Facts First: Trump would have been correct if he had said no US soldiers had been killed "in combat" or "by the enemy" since February, but he was incorrect that there have been "no deaths" at all. Two US soldiers died in non-combat incidents in July. Another died in a non-combat incident in May.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-49945052

Trump's Aberdeenshire golf resort has been posting at least £1million annual losses every single year since it opened it 2012.

Trump promised to spend £1billion and create 6,000 jobs developing the golf course. There are currently only 77 people employed by the business and falling year by year.

The council has recently approved plans for Trump's second Aberdeenshire course as well as 550 new homes.

Catch is, the residents don't want it and won't support anything branded 'Trump' explaining why the first course has been a massive failure. The whole ordeal smacks of corruption and the Council has lost all credibility with the residents. Trump is ruining miles of natural coastal dunes and has publicly insulted the residents verbally, trying to intimidate them out of their homes - google it. During construction, elderly residents had their water cut off for months. For one poor resident, mounds of dirt were piled around his home, cutting off his views and virtually imprisoning him.

Turnberry in Ayreshire, was once a British Open course but as soon as Trump bought it, the British PGA dropped it. 

Scotland hates bigots and bullies. The name Trump is bad for business – he has a branding problem 🤔

trumpcunt800x546.jpg

Photo-by-FOES-and-Maverick-2.jpg

• Like 2