Trump is the President

Here is raging anti-Semite Boris Johnson wearing a yarmulke, the disguise of choice for contemporary neo-nazis 

Mayor of London, Boris Johnson prays at the Western Wall, Judaism's holiest site, on November 11, 2015 in Jerusalem's Old City, Israel.

Here's Corbyn's view of the anti-semetic BDS movement

“I cannot think of anything more foolish than to say that you want to have any kind of divestment or sanctions or whatever or boycott against a country that, when all is said and done, is the only democracy in the region, is the only place that has, in my view, a pluralist, open society – you know, why boycott Israel? And by the way, I think there’s some misunderstanding of it over here about it, but the supporters of this so-called boycott are really just a bunch of, you know, corduroy-jacketed academics from, you know, lefty – not that there’s anything wrong with wearing corduroy jackets, I hasten to say! – but they are, by and large, lefty academics who have no real standing in the matter and I think are highly unlikely to be influential on Britain. And this is a very very small minority in our country who are calling for this, so bear that in mind.”

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/anti-semitism/boris-johnson-bds/

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sandbox is for non Tri related topics.  It’s not a place for people to carry on like idiots. 

If the last few months have taught me anything it’s that when you peel back the thin veneer the US is a mighty screwed up place on oh so many fronts.   

A few posts of the last 24hrs have been deleted. I don't have time to go over the previous 96 pages.  If it's not adding value to the thread, discussing politics in a respectful manner towards th

Posted Images

On 10/12/2019 at 2:11 PM, Nath. said:

And the DOJ inspector general report (requested by Trump's AG) found that none of what Trump has said is true and the FBI inbvestigation was authorised, complied with Dept & FBI policy, no agents or sources in Trump campaign, no ploitical bias influenced decisions.

Here's James Comey admitting malfeasance at the FBI on SEVENTEEN separate occasions.  And as usual, every single one of the 'errors' favours the leftist narrative

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/james-comey-admits-he-was-wrong-to-defend-fbis-fisa-2019-12?r=US&IR=T

Better give him a call and tell him he's wrong about being wrong...

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, A2K said:

Source credibility? Forget The Sun there are multiple allegations made by multiple people from multiple organisations. Let's just take one allegation for example. His long running support of known Holocaust denier Paul Eisen. Corbyn claims he didn't know Eisen was an anti semite and cut off ties when he found out. Look at the timeline of events and convince me that Corbyn really didn't know. 

I already accepted your facts something you could try.

theres not much point in me researching that point as the only answer you want is me to say you are right.

accepting your fact he cut off once he discovered the issue. 

40 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Here is raging anti-Semite Boris Johnson wearing a yarmulke, the disguise of choice for contemporary neo-nazis 

Mayor of London, Boris Johnson prays at the Western Wall, Judaism's holiest site, on November 11, 2015 in Jerusalem's Old City, Israel.

Here's Corbyn's view of the anti-semetic BDS movement

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/anti-semitism/boris-johnson-bds/

We have Boris documented using anti Semitic language.

here he is totally on their side 

provong what we knew he will say and do anything to win and be popular.

4 minutes ago, BarryBevan said:

We have Boris documented using anti Semitic language.

here he is totally on their side 

provong what we knew he will say and do anything to win and be popular.

lol

All that proves is that you will say and do anything to avoid admitting that you're wrong 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Blah blah. US an UK elections have both demonstrated that the vocal left is vastly in the minority. Two of the three voting super powers have shown that they have no time for the left. 

Australia also. We were talking about this on the weekend-its funny how now 500 dingbats can turn up at a rally and somehow the media think this is representative of the opinions of the other 20 million people who are too busy just going about their work day. And they then act shocked when the election results don't align with the 500 dingbats views..

Right,? The unlosable election. I think a number of a minority need to grasp that not everyone agrees with them. 

Whilsti  think D Trump is a shit head, his country is crushing it. OZ is doing quite well with a "right' govt. Let's see where the UK (well really England) lands. 

(Side note. I think this the perfect time to cut Scotland and NI loose. Discussion on request. New thread)

5 hours ago, The Customer said:

This forum proves that you can't argue with fools. Carry on.

2 hours ago, A2K said:

So still no actual argument or defence just deflection and insults.

It's why I blocked ironjimbo.  The site is pretty good without him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, BarryBevan said:

Jim grow up if all you want to do is fight just have the forum to yourself 

Yeah sorry, but this is a discussion forum

If you insist on sprouting easily disproven crap, you should expect to be called on it

Devout Catholic Nancy Pelosi, 2019

As a Catholic, I resent your using the word ‘hate’ in a sentence that addresses me. I don’t hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love and always pray for the president. And I still pray for the president. I pray for the president all the time. So don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.

Devout Catholic Nancy Pelosi, 1998

In the investigation of the president, fundamental principles which Americans hold dear – fairness, privacy, checks and balances – have been seriously violated, and why? Because we are here today because the Republicans in the House are paralyzed with hatred of President Clinton. ... Until the Republicans free themselves of that hatred, our country will suffer.

Edited by IronJimbo
56 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Is the context really the same? One is addressing one person & the second is addressing a group of ppl. 

Ppl can also change a lot over 20 years. I know I’m mortified by some of the things I said & did in my early 20s 

• Like 1
Just now, Bored@work said:

Is the context really the same? One is addressing one person & the second is addressing a group of ppl. 

Obviously the context is vastly different.  In the second quote, she was referring to Republicans

Ppl can also change a lot over 20 years. I know I’m mortified by some of the things I said & did in my early 20s 

Well it was 1998, so I'm guessing Pelosi would have been in her mid-sixties...

46 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

I'm confussed. What is the point you are trying to make?

BTW Nancy is 79.

Why is it okay for Nancy to accuse others of hatred, but not okay for someone to call out her obvious hatred?

47 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

That's a big stretch. Using two quotes from 20 years apart.

Which also explains why the Democrats no longer believe it is necessary for impeachment to be bipartisan, I suppose? 

15 hours ago, Bored@work said:

I'm tipping you have more ppl on block than anyone else. Tipping you are also the most blocked person.

I only have turts ironjimbo, and one other. 

10 hours ago, trinube said:

I doubt it...;)

How many?

14 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Don’t start that game with politicians comments over time, it will go on for ever....see views and comments from Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham on Trump only recently but now their comments.

or Graham’s comments before Clinton’s impeachment to now the shoes on the other foot. Or Newt Gingrich complaining about this impeachment being before Christmas, yet he dropped the impeachment on Clinton Dec 19.

15 minutes ago, Nath. said:

Don’t start that game with politicians comments over time, it will go on for ever....see views and comments from Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham on Trump only recently but now their comments.

or Graham’s comments before Clinton’s impeachment to now the shoes on the other foot. Or Newt Gingrich complaining about this impeachment being before Christmas, yet he dropped the impeachment on Clinton Dec 19.

So what we can all agree on is politicians are all well and truly full of sh!t. That's why so many voters don't care about the dribble that come out of Trumps mouth, so long as the economy is strong and they have a job they are happy.

1 hour ago, Nath. said:

Pelosi is on record from March this year saying that if impeachment was not bipartisan it would divide the country.  Is that recent enough for you?

Of course not, because you're just as much of a brazen hypocrite as she is

Wow. Have no horse in any race but in both the US and UK the political system voted them both in. In both cases in land slides. In both cases it was the non vocal majority* ( voting system based) 

It's quite obvious that the left is loud but not relevant to the collective. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Ex-Hasbeen said:

Can you really say that the Trump bandwagon and supporters weren't vocal before the last election? I would have said his was the more vocal side.

He's probably referring to the fact that conservatives are far less likely to take to the streets and make arsehats out of themselves 

They prefer to do their talking at the ballot box, as has now happened in Australia, the U.S. and now twice in the U.K. 

Edited by IronJimbo
34 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Did you know that there is entire Reddit thread with all the spoliers for the movie................

See what happens when u go out of your way to piss ppl off.

Darth Vader is Luke's Dad?

Kylo Renn shows up to reveal her true parentage - and it's a proper bombshell. She's not a Skywalker. She's not a Kenobi. And she's not a Solo. She's a PALPATINE.

That's right - the granddaddy of Star Wars villains is her literal grandfather. No wonder she's so attuned to the Dark Side.

for @IronJimbo

17 hours ago, BarryBevan said:

Rupert Murdoch will be happy, The Sun has been is seen by this place as a credible primary source.

So along with deflection, swearing, insulting you now add a false assertion. Credible primary source? I ask again that you (or the customer) explain Corbyn's relationship with Eisen over many years that only stopped about a year before he became leader. So to make it easy here's some choices

a) Eisen is NOT a holocaust denier

b) Eisen IS a holocaust denier but Corbyn doesn't know him

c) Eisen IS a holocaust denier but Corbyn only realised this in 2014 and then cut ties with him (this is Corbyn's own defence)

d) The allegation is false because....

3 minutes ago, A2K said:

So along with deflection, swearing, insulting you now add a false assertion. Credible primary source? I ask again that you (or the customer) explain Corbyn's relationship with Eisen over many years that only stopped about a year before he became leader. So to make it easy here's some choices

a) Eisen is NOT a holocaust denier

b) Eisen IS a holocaust denier but Corbyn doesn't know him

c) Eisen IS a holocaust denier but Corbyn only realised this in 2014 and then cut ties with him (this is Corbyn's own defence)

d) The allegation is false because....

I thought this was the Trump thread?

• Admino locked this topic
  • Admino unlocked this topic