Jump to content

Trump is the President


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Good idea

He should start with your high hopes from the Muller report

So you’ve decided I had high hopes of the Muller report? 😂
That’s another inaccurate comment. I’ve mentioned it once in this entire thread, showing how redacted it was and stating Trump has nothing to worry about. 

 

 

Edited by Mike Del
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sandbox is for non Tri related topics.  It’s not a place for people to carry on like idiots. 

If the last few months have taught me anything it’s that when you peel back the thin veneer the US is a mighty screwed up place on oh so many fronts.   

A few posts of the last 24hrs have been deleted. I don't have time to go over the previous 96 pages.  If it's not adding value to the thread, discussing politics in a respectful manner towards th

Posted Images

2 hours ago, more said:

I have steered well clear of this place and reading this reminded me why. Incessant bullying and personal attacks on a guy simply because his political view isn't aligned with the mob...all allowed to continue unabated because the mods also share the same political bias as the mob. 

Some of you should really step away and have a good think about what you are doing and how you are acting and the example you are setting...particularly for your kids. 

I'm not sure if any of you were ever bullied but this is exactly what you are doing-taking advantage of a situation where you have overwhelming numbers in your favour to unfairly gang up on a single weaker person...disgraceful. 

 

 

I 100% disagree with this post. It has nothing to do with my political views. 

Yep, I don’t like Trump.I just find him rude, arrogant & his personality grinds on me.

You & IJ have trolled and posted in a manner to antagonize other users. Then play the victim. I suspect u are both intelligent well educated ppl but from what I have read on the forum, may lack emotional intelligence. 

You left when I asked u to think about why u were the most reported & made the most reports on the forum.

My only regret as a moderator was not issuing more warnings/bans earlier. I was concerned doing so would give u two more ammunition to claim I was trying to silence you.

For the record I have only banned two people. Peter & IJ. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bored@work said:

I 100% disagree with this post. It has nothing to do with my political views. 

Yep, I don’t like Trump.I just find him rude, arrogant & his personality grinds on me.

You & IJ have trolled and posted in a manner to antagonize other users. Then play the victim. I suspect u are both intelligent well educated ppl but from what I have read on the forum, may lack emotional intelligence. 

You left when I asked u to think about why u were the most reported & made the most reports on the forum.

My only regret as a moderator was not issuing more warnings/bans earlier. I was concerned doing so would give u two more ammunition to claim I was trying to silence you.

For the record I have only banned two people. Peter & IJ. 

 

You can disagree 100000% but it still doesn't make my point any less accurate. 

Posting contrarian opinions is only viewed as 'trolling' or 'antagonising' because it's not falling in line with the mob rule. This forum is heavily left leaning, with many of the key vocal members openly labor/dem. Thus any comment from a conservative viewpoint irrespective of its validity its instantly seen as 'trolling', when in actual fact it is just a comment that the gang don't like. 

Just like in school, anyone who is different is picked on and bullied until they are silenced and or conform to the gang rule. Not much changes it would  seem.. 

As has been pointed out many times, IJ 99% of the time argues the topic and somehow steers clear of playing the man, yet this whole thread is an example of a gang pile on where he has been personally insulted and abused incessantly. 

You just can't/refuse to see this because you are so emotionally invested like many others in this topic.. 

Edited by more
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I 100% agree that people pile on IJ and you when they think either of you are full of shit. If that’s been happening a lot, maybe it is just that you are full of shit? 😬
In all honesty I only have an issue with Peter’s behaviour on this topic, the rest is pretty civilized and mostly on topic. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CharlieB1981 said:

I 100% agree that people pile on IJ and you when they think either of you are full of shit. If that’s been happening a lot, maybe it is just that you are full of shit? 😬
In all honesty I only have an issue with Peter’s behaviour on this topic, the rest is pretty civilized and mostly on topic. 
 

And another clear example-people are seemingly allowed to insult IJ by saying he is full of shit, which is pretty dam insulting. But it's OK because IJ isn't in the gang.. 

Now where was that outline of acceptable forum behaviours, something something about treating people with respect etc... Hmmm

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I should’ve used factually incorrect but that hardly makes a point. Also that was directed at both you and IJ, not just him. 

Please dude if you’re offended by someone saying you’re full of shit maybe you need to join a knitting club or something 🙄...

Edited by CharlieB1981
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, CharlieB1981 said:

Sorry, I should’ve used factually incorrect but that hardly makes a point. Also that was directed at both you and IJ, not just him. 

Please dude if you’re offended by someone saying you’re full of shit maybe you need to join a knitting club or something 🙄...

And yet IJ saying something about a foreign president seemingly offends so many people that there has been a mass exodus of members and threats that IJ should have been banned.. 

Of course I don't expect you to see the irony here.. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, more said:

And another clear example-people are seemingly allowed to insult IJ by saying he is full of shit, which is pretty dam insulting. But it's OK because IJ isn't in the gang.. 

Now where was that outline of acceptable forum behaviours, something something about treating people with respect etc... Hmmm

 

I was sleeping. 

 

1 hour ago, more said:

And another clear example-people are seemingly allowed to insult IJ by saying he is full of shit, which is pretty dam insulting. But it's OK because IJ isn't in the gang.. 

 

FFS.....I was sleeping. This is a forum that I moderate in my own time. I’m sorry I wasn’t online waiting

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, more said:

And yet IJ saying something about a foreign president seemingly offends so many people that there has been a mass exodus of members and threats that IJ should have been banned.. 

Of course I don't expect you to see the irony here.. 

can you two stop & think for a minute it might not be what you are saying but how you are saying it?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CharlieB1981 said:

I 100% agree that people pile on IJ and you when they think either of you are full of shit. If that’s been happening a lot, maybe it is just that you are full of shit? 😬
In all honesty I only have an issue with Peter’s behaviour on this topic, the rest is pretty civilized and mostly on topic. 
 

LOL 😂.  
 

why because I ask for proof of claims?

or celebrate the countdown of days until trump is gone?  
 

Btw. I have the new topic once trumps gone and some people aren’t going to like it at all. But its my Topic and I started it so as IJ says, the snowflakes won’t like it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it ironic Peter is now happy to demand proof 😉 

This thread has lost its way. 

Back on topic. Why has Trump, who is pleased to claim some credit for it, not received the vaccine on TV like just about everyone else (inc. Pence and Biden)?

Is it his way of having his cake and (not) eating it too? Leave some wiggle room to keep all the antivaxers in the tent? Something else? You'd think he would be all over it and want it first as one of his last big moments as president and it would look good on a time magazine for his wall.

Edited by dazaau
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dazaau said:

I find it ironic Peter is now happy to demand proof 😉 

This thread has lost its way. 

Back on topic. Why has Trump, who is pleased to claim some credit for it, not received the vaccine on TV like just about everyone else (inc. Pence and Biden)?

Is it his way of having his cake and (not) eating it too? Leave some wiggle room to keep all the antivaxers in the tent? Something else? You'd think he would be all over it and want it first as one of his last big moments as president and it would look good on a time magazine for his wall.

Because he has already had the virus ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Because he has already had the virus ? 

From a medical standpoint this would be the case, but from a leadership standpoint he should get it regardless. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bored@work said:

Because he has already had the virus ? 

Apparently advice over there is that you should get the vax if you have had it or not.

2 hours ago, roxii said:

From a medical standpoint this would be the case, but from a leadership standpoint he should get it regardless. 

And yes. And to show off your delivery of the vaccine. And for quite a number of reasons

Edited by dazaau
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

can you two stop & think for a minute it might not be what you are saying but how you are saying it?

 

Which is a complete fallacy as proven just a couple of posts earlier this morning-saying someone is 'full of shit' is fine, totally acceptable, but in the past when I have asked both you and admin (on at least 4 occasions) for examples of what I have posted that was a problem so that I could avoid repeating it neither of you could provide an example...I guess its just like Mabo...the vibe..? 

Anyway I enjoyed being away from this place, not going to get dragged back in.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dazaau said:

I find it ironic Peter is now happy to demand proof 😉 

This thread has lost its way. 

It's a form of badgering.  The idea is to get your opponent to waste time proving common knowledge in the hope that they'll give up.  It kind of works like this:

Daz: 'The sky is blue'

Peter: 'Prove it'

Daz: 'Huh?'

Peter: 'See? You're full of shit'

Bored@: 'Nothing to see here...'

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, roxii said:

From a medical standpoint this would be the case, but from a leadership standpoint he should get it regardless. 

And then the press would complain about how outrageous it was that he wasted a dose that could have been used on someone who needed it

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

It's a form of badgering.  The idea is to get your opponent to waste time proving common knowledge in the hope that they'll give up.  It kind of works like this:

Daz: 'The sky is blue'

Peter: 'Prove it'

Daz: 'Huh?'

Peter: 'See? You're full of shit'

Bored@: 'Nothing to see here...'

You really are a cry baby. Someone that says play the game and not the man, you’ve certainly changed.  
 

not long now anyway until your corrupt man is gone and just playing golf and the good guys are back in control. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

It's a form of badgering.  The idea is to get your opponent to waste time proving common knowledge in the hope that they'll give up.  It kind of works like this:

Daz: 'The sky is blue'

Peter: 'Prove it'

Daz: 'Huh?'

Peter: 'See? You're full of shit'

Bored@: 'Nothing to see here...'

Don’t like the way I moderate?

Start your own forum. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Don’t like the way I moderate?

Start your own forum. 

It would have a very low membership.  
 

haha. 
 

29 days to go until the new topic.  And its a Cracker. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Don’t like the way I moderate?

Start your own forum. 

Which is the default response for when you are caught being full of shit...I mean I am allowed to say you are full of shit aren't I judging by the standard accepted by your existing moderation examples...?

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, more said:

Which is the default response for when you are caught being full of shit...I mean I am allowed to say you are full of shit aren't I judging by the standard accepted by your existing moderation examples...?

I thought u were gone? 
 

yep I’m full of shit, bit of a wanker & can do stupid shit with out thinking. 
 

but I also take ownership of my behavior & think how it affects others. I can even admit when I’m wrong.

I moderate this when time permits & not as a priority in life.

I review all reported posts & skim read anything else.
 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mike Del said:

 

US President who didn't do military service handing out US military honors to an Australian PM who also hasn't done military service.  

Meanwhile Australian soldiers who were actually under fire on the front line of at least 2 US led wars have been dragged through hell and back and were threatened with the removal of their service medals by aforementioned Australian PM.

Something is seriously fukted here.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump still has a long way to go to catch how many Obama did. 
 

trump only done about 60. 
 

obama did about 1500. Most from death row and not his mates but still, that is a lot. 
 

88441509-A70A-4D5C-98BC-070FC1741E4E.png

Edited by Peter
Link to post
Share on other sites

And at the final pardon ceremony, he can stand up there and decide that neither of the finalist get a pardon, and he keeps it for himself!

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2020 at 7:45 PM, Bored@work said:

Don’t like the way I moderate?

Start your own forum. 

Thanks to Bored@ for keeping an eye on this one for us all... It got stupid and I dont think we need a Trump thread anymore. 

This one is getting locked. Maybe if we have another political thread we can all respect each others opions without abusing one another and being petty? 

I live in the US and there is enough of that bullshit here with political stuff (if not worse). The other part of my brain wonders why everyone in AUS cares so much? Does it really mean that much to Australians that dont live in the US? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Admino locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...