Trump is the President

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The sandbox is for non Tri related topics.  It’s not a place for people to carry on like idiots. 

If the last few months have taught me anything it’s that when you peel back the thin veneer the US is a mighty screwed up place on oh so many fronts.   

A few posts of the last 24hrs have been deleted. I don't have time to go over the previous 96 pages.  If it's not adding value to the thread, discussing politics in a respectful manner towards th

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, truck said:

#DiaperDon

having weaponised Twitter to insult/ridicule/bully/sack people he somehow finds it objectionable when it’s done back to him?

Twitter have already said once he is no longer president he will fall under rules the average person has to follow.
Basically he will be permanently banned

The Washington Post reported that "On average in 2020, Trump spoke 8398 public words per day ( over an 11 month period ).......Since the Nov 3rd election, he has averaged 454 words a day."

But he has played 6 rounds of golf in 15 days.

After first pardoning Roger Stone, and now Michael Flynn it will be interesting to see which other of his cronies he will pardon before his demise. ( If only he could pardon himself. He might try that too and see if he can get it through the Courts)

17 minutes ago, Dave T said:

The Washington Post reported that "On average in 2020, Trump spoke 8398 public words per day ( over an 11 month period ).......Since the Nov 3rd election, he has averaged 454 words a day."

After first pardoning Roger Stone, and now Michael Flynn it will be interesting to see which other of his cronies he will pardon before his demise. ( If only he could pardon himself. He might try that too and see if he can get it through the Courts)

I’m sure he has a team of crack lawyers on it already.

I hope one of them is Giuliani :lol: 

2 hours ago, Dave T said:

2 hours ago, roxii said:

I’m sure he has a team of crack lawyers on it already.

I hope one of them is Giuliani :lol: 

Couldn’t he (Trump)  just stand down as president with a few days to go.  Get pence signed in as president and get him to grant him a pardon or whatever of any future criminal prosecution? 

3 hours ago, Dave T said:

The Washington Post reported that "On average in 2020, Trump spoke 8398 public words per day ( over an 11 month period )

But the words, "Fraud" and "Fake News" probably counted for the majority of those.

And he needs to get Republican voters to turn up to vote in the Georgia runoff elections, but voters are saying "why should we when it's all rigged?"  

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Peter said:

and he will win so easily in 2024. 

Dunno. Thought crossed my mind a little while ago that top Republicans may want to distance themselves from Trump after the circus of the past few weeks.  The (unanswered) questions in my mind are...Can they kick him out of the Republican party and if so could he still make a decent run at it as an independant?    

and besides that also assumes that he doesn't get convicted of something between now and then.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, -- AJ -- said:

Dunno. Thought crossed my mind a little while ago that top Republicans may want to distance themselves from Trump after the circus of the past few weeks.  The (unanswered) questions in my mind are...Can they kick him out of the Republican party and if so could he still make a decent run at it as an independant?    

and besides that also assumes that he doesn't get convicted of something between now and then.

The Republicans kicking Trump out would be the very definition of biting the hand that feeds them

And being hated by leftists is not a crime (at least, not yet) so I'm not sure what you think he might be convicted of

20 minutes ago, -- AJ -- said:

Tax evasion seems to be number 1 on the hit list but there may be others.

Surely if there was something substantial we'd know about it by now?

The criminal justice system doesn't run by Adam Schiff's rules

11 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Maybe all the serious stuff is on a laptop somewhere, or on a hard drive being fedexed somewhere.

:lol: 

2 hours ago, -- AJ -- said:

They didn't want him the first time. So it would be difficult. 

38 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

are you talking about the election result?  Seriously though it's never bothered trump before to fire off accusations without substance so let's all do it!

54 minutes ago, -- AJ -- said:

Heres the gist of it

Surely we trust the BBC

I'm no lawyer and I don't play one on TV so I have no idea about the validity of the claims or not.

From your article:

"The New York Times (NYT) reporting alleges large scale tax avoidance, which may be controversial but is not illegal."

Oh well...

23 hours ago, -- AJ -- said:

Fasten your seatbelts, put your seat trays away and set you seat in the upright position.  Could be a bumpy ride

Trump has announced that he's running in 2024.... If you believe News.com.au

The Republican Party wouldn’t touch Trump with a 10 foot pole in 2024, and I’m referring to any Trump

Edited by Mike Del
24 minutes ago, Peter said:

How do they select them again?

This is the thing. They have state by state primary votes to select the presidential nominee.  The party leadership don't have any direct control they do in Aus.

As long as Trump is a Republican he should be able to run. But then he needs the most votes in the most states.

Currently he would probably win. Too many grass root voters love him. 

This virus that Trump claims will “just go away”, and that they’ve “turned the corner” killed 2,855 Americans today, a new daily record. There’re also currently 100,000 Americans in intensive care with the virus.

We are so lucky here in Aus

• Like 4
On 03/12/2020 at 11:29 PM, Mike Del said:

This virus that Trump claims will “just go away”, and that they’ve “turned the corner” killed 2,855 Americans today, a new daily record. There’re also currently 100,000 Americans in intensive care with the virus.

We are so lucky here in Aus

The horror will soon be over 

Joe is going to 'shut down the virus' by telling people to wear masks and socially distance...

55 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

The horror will soon be over 

Joe is going to 'shut down the virus' by telling people to wear masks and socially distance...

Gee tough crowd. 
If Joe cured cancer you’d probably accuse him of putting oncologists out of work. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
23 minutes ago, roxii said:

Gee tough crowd. 
If Joe cured cancer you’d probably accuse him of putting oncologists out of work. 

But he didn't more Roxii What Boutism, living in a world of what if to excuse what he did

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

But he didn't more Roxii What Boutism, living in a world of what if to excuse what he did

Aaah yes you typical “righties” with your “old man bad” rhetoric. 
Trump had his chance and did nothing, in fact he did less than nothing, he encouraged people to ignore health advice. 
If he goes to jail for anything it should be that. He has the blood of a huge and ever increasing death toll on his hands because it didn’t suit his agenda or that if his red neck base. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, roxii said:

Aaah yes you typical “righties” with your “old man bad” rhetoric. 
Trump had his chance and did nothing, in fact he did less than nothing, he encouraged people to ignore health advice. 
If he goes to jail for anything it should be that. He has the blood of a huge and ever increasing death toll on his hands because it didn’t suit his agenda or that if his red neck base. 

lol

TDS lives on

52 minutes ago, Peter said:

Worked in Victoria. 

I'm not sure that was the masks, so much as the lockdown. Most cases come from prolonged exposure. But I'm sure masks helped. Except wearing them outside on walks, I'm still a bit sceptical on that one. But whatever, the outcome is excellent.

As of Saturday morning, more than 14,445,800 people in the United States have been infected with the coronavirus and at least 279,000 have died, according to a New York Times database.

At least 2,637 new coronavirus deaths and 228,767 new cases were reported in the United States on Dec. 4. Over the past week, there has been an average of 183,727 cases per day, an increase of 9 percent from the average two weeks earlier.

I think its funny that Jimbo is trying to blame a guy that’s not even in office yet for this disaster in the USA and not trump and his people. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, roxii said:

Gee tough crowd. 

Jim is right don't use that tactic, it i strictly the domain of Sky News Australia, types who I have been playing with of late.

Edited by BarryBevan
  • Like 1
  • Admino locked this topic