Trump is the President

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few posts of the last 24hrs have been deleted. I don't have time to go over the previous 96 pages.  If it's not adding value to the thread, discussing politics in a respectful manner towards th

If the last few months have taught me anything it’s that when you peel back the thin veneer the US is a mighty screwed up place on oh so many fronts.   

The sandbox is for non Tri related topics.  It’s not a place for people to carry on like idiots. 

Posted Images

So let’s say the unthinkable happens and Trump does lose, and “stays on” what does he become? Is it like our leader of the opposition, or is he a senator or what? 
or is the opposition to the president not a thing? 

15 minutes ago, roxii said:

So let’s say the unthinkable happens and Trump does lose, and “stays on” what does he become? Is it like our leader of the opposition, or is he a senator or what? 

No nothing, no role at all

Though he’ll always be known as President Trump or Mr President, it’s a title they keep for life. You may often hear Biden still referred to as Vice President Biden

16 minutes ago, roxii said:

No way I could see Trump's ego handle being 4 years in opposition!

Biden's lead in Pennsylvania is now a little over 27000, which is 0.4%.

Once that has exceeded the 0.5% that would demand an automatic recount, it's likely the Associated Press will call it in his favour.

Then he "may" claim victory.

Mark Meadows ( Chief of Staff ) prediction comes true. They have not been able to control the pandemic. He has just reported he's tested positive. 

One up side for him is that he doesn't have to be close to Trump when the toys are flying around the sandpit.

After just addressing the cameras, Biden hasn't claimed victory, and it will probably happen now till tomorrow.

• Haha 1

He’s done now. The Republican Party needs to look to the future and distance themselves from Trump otherwise he’ll drag them down with him. There must also be a point when even Trump himself will realise his stubbornness to except the reality of the situation will only damage his family’s future prospects.

All the tv networks will want access and relationships with the new administration so they will abandon on mass.

Edited by Mike Del
  • Like 2
On 02/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, Dave T said:

My crystal ball:

Personally, I think Biden will win. 

My prediction is 294 Biden // 244 Trump.

I am having a punt that Biden will win Arizona. Nevada will stay DEM as will Minnesota. Trump will lose Wisconsin, Michigan and most importantly Pennsylvania. But he will hold on to Florida, Georgia and Texas.

With Pennsylvania not starting to count their absentee votes till Election day, unless all the other States are very clear cut I can't see the result being called OFFICIALLY for 5-7 days.

However, if it is close I believe Trump will "claim victory" at 11pm on November 3rd, and scream blue murder if Biden doesn't immediately concede.

It could get very ugly ( or is that uglier!!!!).

I'm claiming victory in the Tranny's Cup.

(Well nobody else contested with any numbers anyway.😆😆)

Only thing that I may have been wrong about is Georgia.🥂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, Dave T said:

You done good

• Thanks 1
On 05/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, IronJimbo said:

Four states are still to be called, so take a cold shower and get back to me 😉

Just got out the shower. What did I miss? 

a tax invoice to the RSPCA for $50 donation by IJ ????

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dave T said:

Very nicely done, assuming those numbers hold up 👏

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Just got out the shower. What did I miss? 

a tax invoice to the RSPCA for $50 donation by IJ ????

The media are not the electoral college, but yeah, I'll do that later today 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Mike Del said:

He’s done now. The Republican Party needs to look to the future and distance themselves from Trump otherwise he’ll drag them down with him. There must also be a point when even Trump himself will realise his stubbornness to except the reality of the situation will only damage his family’s future prospects.

All the tv networks will want access and relationships with the new administration so they will abandon on mass.

I disagree 

Regardless of the ultimate outcome at the top of the ballot, the Republicans did very well on Wednesday.  They're going to hold the senate, and have cut Nancy Pelosi's majority on the house to the thinnest margin in decades.  And despite predictions of a blue wave, the presidential race is separated by less than 90,000 votes 

As i said before, Trump's personality has cost him. But his achievements are noteworthy, and will hold the Republicans in very good stead in both the  midterms and in 2024

Meanwhile the leftist radicals are at war with the establishment Democrats like Pelosi and Schumer (who will probably face a primary challenge from AOC in 2022).  Biden has promised to 'shut down the virus' and keep the economic recovery going - two things that will be very difficult for him to do concurrently. The media will laud his every move of course, but by his own standard every covid death post-January will be his fault

Politial junkies like myself will have a fair bit to look forward to regardless of where the cards land over the next 4-6 weeks

• Like 1
2 hours ago, -H- said:

Does anyone know when Trump will be making his concession speech?

Trump doesn't strike me as the sort of person to admit that he lost so a "concession" speech (gracious or otherwise) of the usual and expected type is unlikely.  

But I'm sure his upcoming autobiography(written by somebody else) will announce that his was the greatest presidency ever, that he never lost an election  and that he was robbed of a second term due to electoral fraud committed by the Democrats.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, -- AJ -- said:

Trump doesn't strike me as the sort of person to admit that he lost so a "concession" speech (gracious or otherwise) of the usual and expected type is unlikely.  

But I'm sure his upcoming autobiography(written by somebody else) will announce that his was the greatest presidency ever, that he never lost an election  and that he was robbed of a second term due to electoral fraud committed by the Democrats.

Maybe Hillary could help him out with his conspiracy theory book?

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

I disagree 

Regardless of the ultimate outcome at the top of the ballot, the Republicans did very well on Wednesday.  They're going to hold the senate, and have cut Nancy Pelosi's majority on the house to the thinnest margin in decades.  And despite predictions of a blue wave, the presidential race is separated by less than 90,000 votes 

As i said before, Trump's personality has cost him. But his achievements are noteworthy, and will hold the Republicans in very good stead in both the  midterms and in 2024

Meanwhile the leftist radicals are at war with the establishment Democrats like Pelosi and Schumer (who will probably face a primary challenge from AOC in 2022).  Biden has promised to 'shut down the virus' and keep the economic recovery going - two things that will be very difficult for him to do concurrently. The media will laud his every move of course, but by his own standard every covid death post-January will be his fault

Politial junkies like myself will have a fair bit to look forward to regardless of where the cards land over the next 4-6 weeks

I'm looking forward to Biden solving all the social, racial and sexual inequality that Trump got blamed for.. Oh and no black people getting shot by police 

Edited by more
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, more said:

I'm looking forward to Biden solving all the social, racial and sexual inequality that Trump got blamed for.. Oh and no black people getting shot by police 

When does Joe get his Nobel prize?

39 minutes ago, more said:

Zero chance but trump wouldn’t have either.  

9 minutes ago, Peter said:

Zero chance but trump wouldn’t have either.  

So we'll give Biden a free pass on that campaign promise then?

I'm also curious as to when the predicted right wing violence will start 

So we'll give Biden a free pass on that campaign promise then?

I'm also curious as to when the predicted right wing violence will start 

What about Trumps promise to make America great again?  That certainly hasn’t happened.

but guess that’s okay if you’ve sold your soul to him. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Peter said:

What about Trumps promise to make America great again?  That certainly hasn’t happened.

but guess that’s okay if you’ve sold your soul to him. 

I can remember asking what was not going pretty darn well in January before the Chayna virus hit

I don't recall getting an answer

10 minutes ago, Prince said:

Why does Joe Biden try and run? He honestly looks like a thunderbird. Lose the run Joe 

Using my own running style during an IM as a reference, I think he looks pretty good.😆😆

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, more said:

Be nice to have someone trying, instead of inflaming the situation. 

• Thanks 3
42 minutes ago, Bored@work said:

Be nice to have someone trying, instead of inflaming the situation. 

Because denouncing white supremacy 248,364 times just didn't cut it

If only Trump hadn't refused that 248,365th time...

I can remember asking what was not going pretty darn well in January before the Chayna virus hit

I don't recall getting an answer

Well simple health care was out of the reach of a majority of yanks 

as was housing. Food.  The list goes on.

but he promised to make America great again and the Covid virus isn’t a get out clause for everything else. 

but its great You found one thing to blame to justify him doing NOTHING ELSE to make America great again. 

• Like 1