Trump is the President

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Thanks. I hadn't seen that. I stand corrected.

But does that mean Trump is going to file a lawsuit in Florida claiming voter fraud?? 

Governor of Pennsylvania just said the only evidence that had been reported in the State was a "Trump supporter attempting to vote twice...for which he will be fined" :lol:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few posts of the last 24hrs have been deleted. I don't have time to go over the previous 96 pages.  If it's not adding value to the thread, discussing politics in a respectful manner towards th

If the last few months have taught me anything it’s that when you peel back the thin veneer the US is a mighty screwed up place on oh so many fronts.   

The sandbox is for non Tri related topics.  It’s not a place for people to carry on like idiots. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

Republican observers have been prevented from overseeing the count as there are allowed to do under law

The Republicans went to court to have this right enforced, and won

The Democrats are appealing this decision 

Why?

Nope, this has not been substantiated at all.  The reps went to court for no reason to make it LOOK like they won a court case.  They were always allowed in to view the counting.

And I haven't seen it reported anywhere that the dems are appealing that peeps can over see the count

31 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Update from Georgia. Trump's lead is down to 1600 with approx. 16000 still to count.

If I was trump once the counts finished, I’d demand a recount if he just loses. That’s super close. 

33 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Thanks. I hadn't seen that. I stand corrected.

But does that mean Trump is going to file a lawsuit in Florida claiming voter fraud?? 

Governor of Pennsylvania just said the only evidence that had been reported in the State was a "Trump supporter attempting to vote twice...for which he will be fined" :lol:

Trump is filing a bunch of lawsuits, time will tell  

25 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

Nope, this has not been substantiated at all.  The reps went to court for no reason to make it LOOK like they won a court case.  They were always allowed in to view the counting.

From 100ft away...

As I said, lawsuits have been filed, lets see

12 minutes ago, Peter said:

If I was trump once the counts finished, I’d demand a recount if he just loses. That’s super close. 

I believe there are automatic recounts if the margin is tight enough, which it looks like it might be in three states 

43 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

And I haven't seen it reported anywhere that the dems are appealing that peeps can over see the count

But Trump said people were trying to watch the count, they were even using binoculars 😠

28 minutes ago, Peter said:

C86A5B69-C4F0-4C77-9A73-73DB6FDA67AE.jpeg

Shows there is clearly a problem with the voting registration process.  Doesn't mean that those people actually voted twice / voted at all.
Not sure how it works over there, but I'm guessing there would be lots of dead people registered to vote here.  It takes time to remove them from the register - and how do they get notified to remove them?

5 minutes ago, BogFrog said:

Shows there is clearly a problem with the voting registration process.  Doesn't mean that those people actually voted twice / voted at all.
Not sure how it works over there, but I'm guessing there would be lots of dead people registered to vote here.  It takes time to remove them from the register - and how do they get notified to remove them?

Yep... I voted twice... Once for Trump and once for Biden! :)

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I believe there are automatic recounts if the margin is tight enough, which it looks like it might be in three states 

Some States have a recount tolerance of 0.5% ( Nevada springs to mind). Not sure if that means the relevant State's Attorney General will NOT perform a recount without a Supreme Court order. 

I guess it’s back to humdrum politics soon and I am guessing this  thread will be mothballed until 2024.  I am so sad today. Is there any chance Biden would croak before that and we have another election? Or does the VP become the new president ? 

2 hours ago, Bored@work said:

As a moderator I should hide this post.....

As B@W I want like it 

So are you saying I shouldn't post this one then?

123729312_294311578368399_8162119318593858130_n.png?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=cuBOWe-QFWMAX-B-H5h&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=0c7a52b9d2a07f253d8a05b9cfe23190&oe=5FC8EAE3

• Haha 1

Revenge is a dish best served cold.😆😆😆

( Btw. I'm having a great day today. Broke my personal posting record for a day by a considerable margin .... and the day ain't over yet.😆😆😆😆

My wife has given me carte blanche to go town, because this thread will be done soon and I have to stop. 🥴)

Edited by Dave T
  • Haha 2

This thread will never end. 

amazingly its less Than the Covid thread. Still 6000 posts. 

the 2 biggest threads on the site.  4 main posters.  Ok. Ironjimbo and then the rest. 

AE6F25AD-3737-45AE-96A2-12E108576271.jpeg

Edited by Peter
11 minutes ago, Peter said:

This thread will never end. 

amazingly its less Than the Covid thread. Still 6000 posts. 

the 2 biggest threads on the site.  4 main posters.  Ok. Ironjimbo and then the rest. 

AE6F25AD-3737-45AE-96A2-12E108576271.jpeg

Shit.

I've got a lot of work to do in the next few days.🤔

• Haha 1

Biden just overtook Trump in Georgia by 900 votes.

Even if Arizona flips back to Trump that would mean Biden is now "in theory" on 269.

( Expect a recount in Georgia, so I don't think Biden would even claim victory on Georgia alone)

25 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Biden just overtook Trump in Georgia by 900 votes.

Even if Arizona flips back to Trump that would mean Biden is now "in theory" on 269.

( Expect a recount in Georgia, so I don't think Biden would even claim victory on Georgia alone)

Based on that the best Trump can get is also 269!!!!

If it stays that way then there is a very convoluted process involving the House of Reps. But it's 0.001% chance that Trump could turn it around.

7 minutes ago, roxii said:

They were reporting today that purely on popular vote Biden is expected to have about 7mill more votes than Trump 

Stats v reality... Because of the huge voter turnout, the election results will mean Biden is the most popular Democratic candidate/President in history. 

1 hour ago, Mike Del said:

Stats v reality... Because of the huge voter turnout, the election results will mean Biden is the most popular Democratic candidate/President in history. 

& Trump will no longer be the President 

1 hour ago, Mike Del said:

Agreed. But....

If they had compulsory voting then it would be more significant. When 60% of 60% of the population votes for you, that's great. What about the other 40% of the lazy bastards.

On a side note, Pennsylvania may be posting their "deciding" results after midnight tonight our time. So we might actually hear a call from Biden on the morning news.

Let's hope so.👍👍👍👍

2 hours ago, Mike Del said:

And Trump would be the second most popular candidate in history 😉

• Like 2
14 hours ago, PeterW said:

...and I love our amazing, hard fought,  control of covid cases while the rest of the world goes crazy (again).

And can I throw Dusty Martin, and the Richmond tigers in there somewhere? :).

After that Grand Final I wish you could throw Dusty and the Tigers somewhere.Bloody terrible second half, Geelong.

19 hours ago, BogFrog said:

Why do people keep saying that Biden is senile and has dementia?  I haven't seen anything that displays either of these traits.  Yes, I think he is too old to take office ( as is Trump, as was Regan etc), but why the senile / dementia comments?

Well the other day, he forgot who he was running against and on another day he introduced his dead son to the crowd.  He is only a half a pack of Sao’s.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Prince said:

Well the other day, he forgot who he was running against and on another day he introduced his dead son to the crowd.  He is only a half a pack of Sao’s.  

That’s nothing, Trump forgot he was married a few times. 

• Haha 5

Dems plan:

lets make it a razor thing margin, where we might lose and have lots of legal challenges, ok!!

But even better, lets reduce our majority in the house, okayyy

And we won't flip the senate.