Trump is the President

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few posts of the last 24hrs have been deleted. I don't have time to go over the previous 96 pages.  If it's not adding value to the thread, discussing politics in a respectful manner towards th

The sandbox is for non Tri related topics.  It’s not a place for people to carry on like idiots. 

If the last few months have taught me anything it’s that when you peel back the thin veneer the US is a mighty screwed up place on oh so many fronts.   

Posted Images

Reporting is shocking. 

abc Australia. 
biden 216 trump 119

ch7 australia 

biden 192 tump 108

ch9 aust cnn feed

biden 118 Trump 105

foxnews

biden 207 trump 119

On 04/11/2020 at 2:01 PM, Peter said:

Reporting is shocking. 

abc Australia. 
biden 216 trump 119

ch7 australia 

biden 192 tump 108

ch9 aust cnn feed

biden 118 Trump 105

foxnews

biden 207 trump 119

Certainly is weird,

I heard the ABC figure on the radio on the way home from work, I believe they were quoting ABC in the US for that one.

Chanel 9 is quoting NBC with Biden 192 to Trump 108.

Edited by Mike Del
8 minutes ago, Peter said:

Reporting is shocking. 

abc Australia. 
biden 216 trump 119

ch7 australia 

biden 192 tump 108

ch9 aust cnn feed

biden 118 Trump 105

foxnews

biden 207 trump 119

I was just watching the NYtimes and it is Biden 209 Trump 112. Go figure

36 minutes ago, Mike Del said:

So how would they determine that? From how certain neighbourhoods vote?

I think they are exit polls. They ask you on the way out of the polling place. 

What this really shows is that the margin of error for polls which used to be around 3% is now more like 5-6%

No real surprise that the error itself is one-way

The race for the senate is also looking healthy for the GOP.  One seat each has been flipped already, meaning the dems still need to flip a further four seats for control (assuming Trump wins).  At the moment it doesn't look like much more net movement is likely 

13 minutes ago, IronmanFoz said:

NEW>COM>AU has Biden 209 - Trump 112. Where is everyone getting there intel from.

TBH those numbers don't really mean much, for example those numbers have already awarded the west cost to Biden and they haven't even closed polling. Its the swings states that matter

Edited by more
6 minutes ago, IronmanFoz said:

NEW>COM>AU has Biden 209 - Trump 112. Where is everyone getting there intel from.

I'm getting my numbers from shooting the gel blaster across the backyard at pictures of both candidates .

Any resemblance my numbers have to actual results is purely coincidental  

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Peter said:

20 minutes later 

E045660B-F3C6-430F-BFE9-EA2EA9277C53.jpeg

Yeah, Arizona got called for Biden. First flip of the evening

He still has a way to go though, Fox just called Ohio for Trump and Biden is trailing in PA by half a million votes (53-45)

So Biden now has 223 college votes, but is trailing in every undeclared state except Minnesota which is only worth 10.  Holding MN and Nevada would put him on 239, so if Trump can hang on to his leads in Texas, Georgia, NC, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa, Trump will win regardless of what happens in PA

With the billions of dollars they spend on election campaigns I was just thinking-it would probably be cheaper for the Dems for to pay 200,000 voters from California $50K each to move to a swing state in time to register for the voting and swamp the results...

• Sad 1

Wisconsin has counted 0% of postal votes as at midnight ( 2million votes which is 50% of total available)  So despite Trump leading 51/47, it may not stay that way.

Same probably goes for Pennsylvania. 

And it looks like my call on Arizona to Biden will be called pretty soon.

1 minute ago, more said:

Wonder what this is about...?

"Biden is expected to speak soon

Benjamin Graham

Joe Biden is expected to front the media in about seven minutes."

I hope it's another story about Corn Pop

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

So Biden now has 223 college votes, but is trailing in every undeclared state except Minnesota which is only worth 10.  Holding MN and Nevada would put him on 239, so if Trump can hang on to his leads in Texas, Georgia, NC, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa, Trump will win regardless of what happens in PA

He will. They have already began counting postal votes before counting stopped in all of the States you have mentioned and they have been swinging for Trump, so the postal votes leaning strongly towards Biden is not necessarily so. 

PA was always going to be a Biden win but it is still not lost to Trump as yet. 

2 minutes ago, more said:

Benjamin Graham

isn't it past his bedtime?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, more said:

Benjamin Graham

how long before Trump fronts the media and declares he has almost won? 

31 minutes ago, more said:

Benjamin Graham

So what happened 23 minutes ago?

9 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Texas goes to Trump ( as expected) and it's 209 each.

Alaska to Trump and Hawaii to Biden.

I can't see any others being called for another 12-18 hrs at a minimum.

But prince has called it.  

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Peter said:

Meanwhile twitter still picking on trump. 

5E65D304-EFBB-4E83-8112-55F29859070E.jpeg

His Tweet did say He has won the election but they were trying to steal the victory from him. 

Perhaps Twitter\whoever felt that that statement might inflame a potentially volatile situation.

How long until the rioting starts? Trump claiming fraud (with no evidence) and want all counting stopped immediately. He must think he’s going to lose because why else would he go down that path?

3 minutes ago, truck said:

How long until the rioting starts? Trump claiming fraud (with no evidence) and want all counting stopped immediately. He must think he’s going to lose because why else would he go down that path?

That speech was going well. And then he went down the fraud route. What on earth. What is he talking about. He accused the Dems of running off to the courts - then announced he was off to court 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, dazaau said:

That speech was going well. And then he went down the fraud route. What on earth. What is he talking about. He accused the Dems of running off to the courts - then announced he was off to court 🤷‍♂️

Stop looking for logic in his speeches.  That ship sailed a long time ago. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 02/11/2020 at 5:26 PM, Dave T said:

The reason I don't think he'll win is that I can't see his behaviour  over the past 4 years will have won him any NEW fans. But it could certainly have lost him some swing voters that ran with him in 2016 because he wasn't a politician. Oh and there is the 200k that have died from Covid and he continues to downplay it.

Well, one thing's for sure: I got this part very wrong.

A million more votes for Trump in Texas than in 2016!!!!

Covid rated at only 18% amongst voters as the major issue compared to 30% for the economy. 

Pollsters fail epically again.

Hopefully the other Midwest states go to Biden and Pennsylvania doesn't even come into play

There is a whole lot of paraphrasing going on of his comments and I'm having trouble understanding what he actually said-was this it, or did he actually say something else that he had won?

"“It’s a very sad — it’s a very sad moment. To me this is a very sad moment. And we will win in. As far as I’m concerned, we already have won it, so I just want to thank you for your support.”

edit found the full quote:

“We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election.

“So our goal now is to ensure the integrity for the good of this nation, this is a very big moment, this is a major fraud on our nation. We want the law to be used in a proper manner.

“So we’ll be going to the US Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any ballots at 4:00 in the morning and add them to the list, OK?

“It’s a very sad — it’s a very sad moment. To me this is a very sad moment. And we will win in. As far as I’m concerned, we already have won it, so I just want to thank you for your support.”

Edited by more