Be on the lookout - Sydney - Stolen Trek TT

Nice bike but who leaves their bike on a bike rack, from the story I heard it was not just sitting there for a few minutes.........

Feel sorry for her its awful losing a bike, it will turn up. unfortunately they will sell the groupset and wheels and throw the frame away. that is what I am hearing is happening a bit at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yup here's my one of a kind ULTEGRA Trek, custom paint chosen back in the day when fluro was in (for about 6 months in 2013).

It can be yours for $12,500 which is the price of a new one from the dealer, except that their come with Dura Ace. Oh did I mention the disk is not included?

Comes with charger by the way. No pedals but.

Anyone? Anyone?

Edited by Rog

so now she has dropped the price to 10,500 with crap wheels and listed the wheels for $3k so is asking $13,500 for it now.....wow.

I've got Darryl Kerrigan on the phone......... :lol::lol:

• Like 1

1. Yeah, she got it back, they found it, then she set it all up again.

2. Yeah, she did podium, lots, the bike has been to worlds (sprint) in triathlon and duathlon. Used to pick up bloody medals for AG all the time, plus overall line honors in races at sprint level.

3. Yeah, I can confirm that she is now on a womens pro bike team, and is sponsored by another bike shop from what I know.

Not making comments on price. Mainly as #iamspecialized :D