Gatorade QTS Series Final - Raby Bay

And cranky must be happy - she was sitting down when she blew past me - I want an s2 with tri bars :-)

It's an s3.

Yes I was very happy. Some corn pads and a few band aids and I was sorted! ! [emoji5]

Thanks for the cheer! ! [emoji4]

Edited by Cranky

Yep.

You happy with your race?

Very happy! Never done a qts race before, atmosphere was excellent, not sure about the diesel at the turn boy - yick - I can still taste it.

I always compete with three times: Barest minimum acceptable, the time I tell other peopel if they are interested and my secret wildly optimistic time :-) after all it is a tri Athlon... Well today I bettered my secret wildly optimistic time and snuck onto the podium - the former is what counts tho.

• Like 1

How did you go?

Is that an Aussie kit you are wearing in your profile pic?

I went well. That is an Aussie kit from my old glory days.

Know who I am yet?

Everyone's just in love with Cranky as of late, with all her excitement.

You need a gimmick too. Whats your angle?

Hmmm, not good with gimmicks. I just love racing. Pretty simple gal.

Hmmm, not good with gimmicks. I just love racing. Pretty simple gal.

You could just change your name?

Jo-lene1231 's hits went up when she changed to Cranky.

How about Spanky? Then we can have Cranky V Spanky?

Well I've never actually like my log in name, maybe I should change it anyway, probably not Spanky though.

Well I've never actually like my log in name, maybe I should change it anyway, probably not Spanky though.

Well, if it's to relate to the duel with Cranky, then.....

Crankys nemesis

dueling banjos

It's an appropriate name since you race like a missile, and nearly always on target.

It's an appropriate name since you race like a missile, and nearly always on target.

Well there you go, I had no idea it was a missile. In that case, I like it.

Who "ages up" first? Or together?

Together. We are both '78.

Lol. Love it! ! [emoji23]

Triathlon is just a running race.

Not necessarily. Leaving the draft legal or non drafting races aside, if you can't swim or bike, then unless you are Jorgensen you won't be standing on top of the podium with any regularity.

Only on the run....

I was just foxing, even pretended to lose my spot on the bike rack and let her catch up at the start of the run :sly:.

Seriously it was the worst transition I've ever had, totally lost my spot, considered running barefoot even. But wouldn't have had my number belt so would've been DQ'ed. Luckily Cranky also had a few issues finding her spot.

I was just foxing, even pretended to lose my spot on the bike rack and let her catch up at the start of the run :sly:.

Seriously it was the worst transition I've ever had, totally lost my spot, considered running barefoot even. But wouldn't have had my number belt so would've been DQ'ed. Luckily Cranky also had a few issues finding her spot.

And I wonder why I don't give my wife the map? :)

I've never ever lost my bike in transition before. This was a first. And it was just funny that both of us were running around like headless chooks in there. I seriously thought that they had picked up the whole transition and moved it!

Not necessarily. Leaving the draft legal or non drafting races aside, if you can't swim or bike, then unless you are Jorgensen you won't be standing on top of the podium with any regularity.

If you miss the start cause you can't do the other two that's something to work on. If you cant run it doesn't matter how good you are at the other two.

• Like 1

If you miss the start cause you can't do the other two that's something to work on. If you cant run it doesn't matter how good you are at the other two.

Not true. Just stick to sprints :P