Bribie World Championships

Will be racing, actually had to go and buy a pump so I can pump up my disc.

Race bike hasn't been touched since gundi.

Riding up in the morning so at least I can say I've done some bike training.

Is not RS's disc is it? The one from the mooloolaba thread? Pretty ride if he didn't supply a pump for you!

Scoped out the Bribie Island bike course in a Lamborghini Aventador three weekends ago. Mind you I wasn't paying that much attention to how the parcours would suit triathlon ... Doing roll ons from 60 to 230 and back down to 60 all in under 5 seconds distracted me somewhat ...

PJ was super impressive today. Benny cook is a very talented athlete and for PJ to roll turns with him on a road bike vs TT was a impressive show of strength and then his run was proper quick. Best I've seen him race since sunny coast 70.3 in 2013.

Hopefully he can race well for the rest of 15

Just saw the results. The swim times in my AG appear about 4 min out. Otherwise it was a fun return to racing post injury for the first in 11 months.

Sounds like there was a problem with a couple of the waves. They'll sort them out today.

Happy to say that even with 4mins extra on the swim I still managed to beat Downsey :smartarse: .

Was another great day on the big island. Was great to see PJ in full flight and was very impressed with the time he took to talk to everybody/ anybody. The signed picture he gave my daughter is now her prized possession.

• Like 1

You people are just mean. I don't want to hear about a supposedly short run course. I just want to live in my own reality. Still I love bribie races. I actually think I like the ones in the wet most though.