Community Announcement - White swimsuit's

There's this guy at my pool that wears this multi fluro coloured high cut speedos. I'm pretty sure they look to be meant for women however he continues to wear it. A number of people have complained about it however I'm not entirely sure how you would ask him to stop wearing it. He even sunbakes after swimming. It's far from a pretty sight that's for sure.

Anyone seen the one they are using for husky 10 yrs on facebook? Fellow from Jarvis Bay tri club. Cant post it now, but will on Monday. Maybe theres a reason rules say wear your race number on the front for the run

• Like 1

There's this guy at my pool that wears this multi fluro coloured high cut speedos. I'm pretty sure they look to be meant for women however he continues to wear it. A number of people have complained about it however I'm not entirely sure how you would ask him to stop wearing it. He even sunbakes after swimming. It's far from a pretty sight that's for sure.

Think he was at Canberra Olympic Pool on Friday, some weird looking red brazillan thing. Very off and there were kids playing in the same area

Even this one. Maybe thats why they say wear race numbers at the front?

Anyone seen the one they are using for husky 10 yrs on facebook? Fellow from Jarvis Bay tri club. Cant post it now, but will on Monday. Maybe theres a reason rules say wear your race number on the front for the run

This is the one I meant. Not that I looked. :shy:

L1jgE3M.jpg?1

This is the one I meant. Not that I looked. :shy:

L1jgE3M.jpg?1

Turtle that is Bill Stahlhut. A physio from the Jervis Bay. Nice guy. Always has a chat and is very helpful when discussing aches and pains. I can organise an introduction if you are interested :-)

Has anyone got the ability to hunt up the photo of Yo-Yo finishing Port in his white camel; toe skin suit - certainly worth a look on this thread - I think it was titled "The Prince of Whiteness" :shy:

Has anyone got the ability to hunt up the photo of Yo-Yo finishing Port in his white camel; toe skin suit - certainly worth a look on this thread - I think it was titled "The Prince of Whiteness" :shy:

That image broke the internet

Turtle that is Bill Stahlhut. A physio from the Jervis Bay. Nice guy. Always has a chat and is very helpful when discussing aches and pains. I can organise an introduction if you are interested :-)

It's Elite Energy's fault for keeping on posting it after i started reading this thread. With the writing right across where his race number should have been...... oops...sorry. I'm embarrassed now, so I'll leave this thread... :ghost1: