IM Tattoos

as an attempt top mark this weekend as my coming out as a wanker, for tomorrows' ride I'll wear Kona Jersey, Aussie knicks & green flouro calf compression sleeves....

is there anything else that can be added to increase the wankerness.

does adding a camelbak increase the wank? to nerdy....

One of those cycling caps

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forehead

It means you are really lacking something in your life if a 13 hour exercise day is enough to get a tatt so everyone knows you like to excercise. Well that's my view.

I often train in an Ironman visor just to clarify that I am not a "runner" because what I am doing out there can barely be described as "running"

:shy: I'll be taking my disc out for 20km tomorrow :shy:

But it's legit - new tyre, PM battery and stuff and want to make sure all's good before I pack it up for Husky.

Hey...... Take it easy. You already have the tat. You don't want to over do it.

:shy: I'll be taking my disc out for 20km tomorrow :shy:

But it's legit - new tyre, PM battery and stuff and want to make sure all's good before I pack it up for Husky.

Edit Edited by ironpo

I only have the 5000 inane posts. But I'm pretty sure I'm a wanker! Can I be a wanker pleeeaaaasssseeee. Please certify me as a wanker. I feel all left out...:(

I only have the 5000 inane posts. But I'm pretty sure I'm a wanker! Can I be a wanker pleeeaaaasssseeee. Please certify me as a wanker. I feel all left out... :(

You don't have to post any more goughy - I'm pretty sure you have already proven it :shy: you can go get your tatt straight away

At some point in the next six weeks i am going to be riding around on the tt bike with the ffwd f6r wheels and a brand new laser tardiz helmet. I haven't raced since last march due to injury an have never had a tt helmet before and feel I need to get used to it before Mooloolaba. I can live with being a wanker

At some point in the next six weeks i am going to be riding around on the tt bike with the ffwd f6r wheels and a brand new laser tardiz helmet. I haven't raced since last march due to injury an have never had a tt helmet before and feel I need to get used to it before Mooloolaba. I can live with being a wanker

I did 80k this morning including the heavily cycled West Head route. Was on the TT rig with 808s and Tri shorts on. Pretty sure that I was the butt of a few bunch ride jokes, but I can live with that.

I also have an Ironman sticker on the back of my Captiva, along with a stick family.

I think I'm in the club.

I was a total wanker this morning, in my defence, it was unintentional.

I was heading out for a long ride with a friend. Was almost running later, but not quite, when I got my roadie out of the garage. Noticed the rear tyre was flat. Didn't have time to change it, as it takes me far longer than it should and usually involves tears, so I elected to take the TT instead. Now the last time the TT saw daylight was when it was removed from the bike rack after Busso and parked up in the shed. It still had race number, gels, bento box etc attached. I quickly ripped the number and gels off, rinsed the spilled gels, pumped up the tires, threw on my helmet (which also hadn't been out since Busso) and headed off on my way.

When I met up with my friend I told her the story, showed her how the race number had untidily come off the seat post, we had a laugh and were on our way.

When I got HOME after a 100k ride, I take off my helmet and notice my freaking race number is still on the front.

What a wanker.........

• Like 1

My TT bike gets out now and then when, like Katz, I couldn't be bother/don't have time to change a flat on the roadie. These days it's generally to ride to work.

It still has the m-dot sticker on the stem from transition check-in from Kona 1990. :shy:

Went out yesterday for a solo 100 km ( Avago no friends ,,,:-)

used the roadie, normal roadie gear,

from my observation of the thousands of roadies out & about on Sydney's Northern Beaches yesterday I've committed at least major cycling sins.

A/ I did not wear an all black jersey.....the jersey I wore was a Cannibal Red, White & Black.... the shame the shame

B/ I did not wear long white socks that reach up to or over the calves.... my black ones are only ankle length.

so I must be a wanker too

You don't have to post any more goughy - I'm pretty sure you have already proven it :shy: you can go get your tatt straight away

You made me cry :( No tat for me, not if it won't gain me your respect! (that's a completely different thread)

Edited by goughy

Went out yesterday for a solo 100 km ( Avago no friends ,,,:-)

used the roadie, normal roadie gear,

from my observation of the thousands of roadies out & about on Sydney's Northern Beaches yesterday I've committed at least major cycling sins.

A/ I did not wear an all black jersey.....the jersey I wore was a Cannibal Red, White & Black.... the shame the shame

B/ I did not wear long white socks that reach up to or over the calves.... my black ones are only ankle length.

so I must be a wanker too

Wow, my jersey was yellow-green and I wore ankle-length running socks so that I could run off the bike. It's surprising that I was able to steer with one hand...

Wasn't a relationship between the two established ;)

absolutely NOT! That's just vicious rumour and innuendo. I refuse to be sucked in, and steadfastly stick to the fact that someone changed the subject.

I notice though that prizna has gone a bit quiet after I posted all the pics of stickers on my car.

To entice him back, here's a couple more. My laptop, and desk at work......

Rl408Pg.jpg

L4LObZ1.jpg

• Like 1

My TT bike gets out now and then when, like Katz, I couldn't be bother/don't have time to change a flat on the roadie. These days it's generally to ride to work.

It still has the m-dot sticker on the stem from transition check-in from Kona 1990. :shy:

Mate, it would have a few cobwebs on it as well wouldn't it - 1990 was a long time ago :shock:

• 4 months later...

It's not me either, I swear!

Although...... have you changed your password yet Cranky? I could run amok with tattoos just for prizna :schnauz:

Na. Go for gold! !