Not gonna lie Tony and I've said this before on another thread but that paint job looks mint and the overall setup looks good as well.

Back to the original question, what bars did you originally come from. I am currently running S bend bars amd while I don't mind them I would consider trialing a another type of bar to see what I liked better.

Another bar that I have looked at is the Tririg Gamma bar. I just wouldn't know where to chop it.

http://www.tririg.com/store.php?c=gamma

Edited by alexholbrook

Ive got the 3T ones and have the straight ones a'la Fabs, the S bends and got these to try out.

Im keen to do some more work with Alex Simmons to work on a few things and acquired spacers etc to see what might work.

Ive looked at what Brent Bookwalter, Svein Tuft and a few other nuggets have done and thought I might try this for comfort and power, my wattbike has bars that kick up and I have been able to sustain good power for long periods on this.

As I have found out, the mark one mod zero eyeball is a very bad wind tunnel. What you reckon looks fast isn't necessarily the case.

At the moment due to my health issues and uncertain future regarding cycling it may all be for nought but its a fun exercise at least.

Bontrager integrated bar have had these shaped extensions on all the Speed Concept 9's- have always liked them- had really flat straight HED Deltas before that which were not that flash for a long time trial

Everything old is new again it would seem

Its funny you know, if all this is true with ski bends, pad stacks and rotating the hands inwards then our hands are ending up back where they started all those years ago

i1i_profile_aero_ii_bars.jpg

Exactly my thinking I won a lot of races and had a lot of quickest bike times w those bars. Fitness had nothing to do w it of course.

Its funny you know, if all this is true with ski bends, pad stacks and rotating the hands inwards then our hands are ending up back where they started all those years ago

i1i_profile_aero_ii_bars.jpg

Still have this set in my garage.