The greatest ruse in internet forum history

We've been informed by our steering and compliance committee that it's OK to take questions, so if you have any then fire away and either Srinivasa or Myself might bother to reply.

Can you stop the calls pretending to be from Microsoft as well? Thank you.

Some interweb detective work has led me to believe that YoYo is in fact Durgesh's mother trying to gain revenge for the boys souping up the sybian. Trying to wipe the smile off their faces like she never could hers.

He would come to embody everything we sought in an Australian Triathlete - arrogance, flair, over confidence, a distinct lack of ability when it actually counted, and a good tan.

It's amazing how quickly you (all) were able to slot into this role Ravi et al.............top job.

You embody everything that is triathlon....

Nice work Yo!!

So ever since YoYo supposedly came out claiming "him"self to be Ravi with a side of Durghesh and Srinivas thrown in - the Indian in me is deeply disturbed and confused. I went and searched all his posts to find clues of "his" authencity and as I thought there were none. Think about it - 3 Indian guys with nerdy names like Ravi etc and never the slightest mention of Math !!! Leave alone Algebra or Trigonometry - he hasn't even called anyone "obtuse"... something didnt added up and I knew it....

Have you ever wondered what YoYo's surname is ??? Take a guess...

Its not slyder..

http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/Arpit0180/media/014.jpg.html?filters[user]=117425844&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

And the manuel slyder theory is all cock and balls as well.. In fact to think about it - there is no cock or ball involved at all...

YOYO is a CHICK

http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/Arpit0180/media/015.jpg.html?filters[user]=117425844&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Name tags dont lie.

Edited by Arpit