TDF13 - Stage 4

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.auto-style1 { vertical-align: middle;}.auto-style2 { font-size: x-small;}.auto-style3 { text-align: left;}.auto-style4 { border: 1px solid #FFFFFF;}.auto-style6 { color: black; font-size: 11.0pt; fon

But it's a % of the winner's time, so the shorter the race, the smaller the limit.

Yep, add @cyclingtips to that as well. Half the fun of watching sport these days is following along the twitter comments, rewards watching it live vs recording to watch later.

Anyone watching via internet, if so where?

And call me a dumb ass for being 4 days late.

(Internet down here during a few days of typhoons)

Stage Results
1.Orica-GreenEdge 25.56
2.Omega Pharma-QuickStep +0:01
3.Sky +0:03
4.Saxo-Tinkoff +0:09
5.Lotto Belisol +0:17
6.Garmin-Sharp +0:17
7.Movistar +0:19
8.Lampre +0:15
9.BMC +0:26
10.Katusha +0:28

General Classification
1 Simon Gerrans (Orica-GreenEdge) 12:47:24
2 Daryl Impey (Orica-GreenEdge) 0:00:00
3 Michael Albasini (Orica-GreenEdge) 0:00:00
4 Michal Kwiatkowski (Omega Pharma-Quick Step) 0:00:01
5 Sylvain Chavanel (Omega Pharma-Quick Step) 0:00:01
6 Edvald Boasson Hagen (Sky) 0:00:03
7 Christopher Froome (Sky) 0:00:03
8 Richie Porte (Sky) 0:00:03
9 Nicolas Roche (Saxo-Tinkoff) 0:00:09
10 Roman Kreuziger (Saxo-Tinkoff) 0:00:09

Been a manic couple of days. moving out and then getting to my folks' house. Caught the highlights of yesterday and today. great riding by OGE and Gerrains. Makes me proud to be an Aussie :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Been a manic couple of days. moving out and then getting to my folks' house. Caught the highlights of yesterday and today. great riding by OGE and Gerrains. Makes me proud to be an Aussie :thumbsup:

Onya mate!

• Like 1

Change that Avatar then! :D

• Like 1

I'd tipped them here at work, and had also read quite a few reviews that were naming them a good chance. These guys were not going to hold anything at all back. They have no GC contender (even though they are now in yellow) so didn't have to be concerned with how they pulled up after it. You could probably even look back at management tactics of putting Meyer & Lancaster into the team so that by having some-one finish with the peleton each of the first 3 days, we had a good shot of putting on yellow today.

That would have been in OGE's planning from as soon as they saw there was no prologue.

General Classification

1 Simon Gerrans (Orica-GreenEdge) 12:47:24

2 Daryl Impey (Orica-GreenEdge) 0:00:00

3 Michael Albasini (Orica-GreenEdge) 0:00:00

4 Michal Kwiatkowski (Omega Pharma-Quick Step) 0:00:01

5 Sylvain Chavanel (Omega Pharma-Quick Step) 0:00:01

6 Edvald Boasson Hagen (Sky) 0:00:03

7 Christopher Froome (Sky) 0:00:03

8 Richie Porte (Sky) 0:00:03

9 Nicolas Roche (Saxo-Tinkoff) 0:00:09

10 Roman Kreuziger (Saxo-Tinkoff) 0:00:09

So does that also mean OGE are into first place on te teams classification? Isn't that based the cumulative GC time for the top three riders in each team?