RAW Track, June 14 Start

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the Sydneysiders and occasional visitors who like going round in circles on a Friday night RAW Track is scheduled for a start on June 14 - 13 Sept.   Dust off the track bikes kiddies!

I'm in   Looking to dominate the Novice division   Already have 3 (maybe 4) valid excuses why this didn't happen

Has anyone seen mr blonde since last night, unfortunately his plan to dominate the novice division didnt quite go to plan. He started well though.   Has anyone ever died of lactic acid, I reckon he

Week 13 Bring it!
Sept 6th
(second last round of this years series)

This week’s Races
• Round 1 warm up Scratch
• Round 2 no race
Round 3 Win’N’Out
• Round 4 Miss’N’Out

• Round 5 Combines

Explain these races
Win’N’ Out This is the opposite of a Miss’N’Out race. After a designated number of laps a whistle is blown for the first sprint. The winner of the first sprint is deemed the winner of the race and allowed to carefully withdraw from the race. Each proceeding lap sprint will produce the consecutive places from 2nd to 4th. Tip if you go for a sprint make sure you win it.

Miss 'N' Out - the bike equivalent of musical chairs, Sometimes called the elimination race or "Devil's Race," every lap the last rider across the finish line is pulled out of the race until only two riders remain. The remaining two riders are given the bell and manoeuvre themselves before the final all out sprint to the finish line. Keep your eyes peeled to the back of the field that's where all the excitement lies in this event.

Hey mate, how far down do the placings go for presentation.

Im more than happy to do the pizza run, but am clinging to 5th by the skin of my teeth, so may need to race both main races.

This week’s Races

• Round 1 warm up Scratch

• Round 2 no race

Round 3 Kirien

• Round 4 Point’a ‘Lap

• Round 5 Combine + Club challenge + Time Blaster

Roxii you are forbidden from getting the Pizza ....... You have races to win!

Edited by artson

Roxii had a great night of racing and tied for 5th in the series. The rules for a tie are that the rider who finishes highest in the final race take precedence. Unfortunately Roxii got 3rd in the final race to the other dudes 2nd

C'mon Paul, you know you love to highlight the first loser ;)

Thanks again for a great season Paul, appreciate your efforts as always. And Alex thank you too, without commissares we couldn't race. I didn't mind getting pipped for fifth on count back what I did mind was how much enjoyment you seemed to get from ripping my poor heart out! :lol: