• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No benefit drafting at 12m? Sorry! I'll shut up now

If I didn't have to work full-time, I could race Pro

Training when you have kids somehow makes your efforts more worthy of someone that doesn't.   Family man = 'good bloke/ triathlete'   If you're not committing all your recreational time to being t

There is a time to use drafting and this is no myth/

If someone passes you on the bike and you feel they are only slightly faster than you. While deciding if you are going to pace off the guy, you can ride up in the zone as a way to decide if you are going to make the pass or not. As long as you are dropping back or passing within the 10 secs, it's fine.

There is a time to use drafting and this is no myth/

If someone passes you on the bike and you feel they are only slightly faster than you. While deciding if you are going to pace off the guy, you can ride up in the zone as a way to decide if you are going to make the pass or not. As long as you are dropping back or passing within the 10 secs, it's fine.

That's is completely wrong

Once YOU are enter the draft zone to pass you must complete the pass in the allotted time

There is no dropping back, or you will be called for a penalty

Cheers

Ip

That's is completely wrong

Once YOU are enter the draft zone to pass you must complete the pass in the allotted time

There is no dropping back, or you will be called for a penalty

Cheers

Ip

I was wrong to say it's fine.

Im saying my statement is a myth, as per the intent of this thread.

Do you think they look good? If so we can no longer be friends! :lol:

Everyone else was posting myths that werent myths so you being the sarcastic bastard that you are I could easily believe that while you may say that you dont like the look of crocs, you infact DO like the look of crocs, but are just trying to cover you tracks.

Also didnt realise we were friends. Thought I was the guy you called when you were down at your van and needed to spank someone on the bike to feel better about yourself :(

Or is that just a myth? :lol:

I'm confused

But that's not hard to do

Cheers

Ip

I'm confused

But that's not hard to do

Cheers

Ip

Cheers back at you.

The whole thread became confusing when you are supposed to post myths which are untrue.