Are there any trannies from orange?

I'm heading there today and I checked online and there is an indoor aquatic centre, is it still open now that winter has kicked in?

Looking to do a swim this arvo and a run tomorrow morning so if there are any trannies out there running tomorrow I'd be keen to come along. Looking to do 10 -15k's.

Howdy Nath, there is a 25m indoor pool at the Fitness Perfection gym in March St, but the outdoor 50m Olympic pool in Hill St is still open as far as I know while they finish off their new indoor pool - from reports the temp was OK last week, but that may have changed!

Running is very strong in Orange, but I think there is only about 3 or 4 members who are here on Trannies - I train in Orange a couple of times per week, but won't be there today or tomorrow sorry! Maybe one of the other Orange guys might reply here with more info

Hope that helps!

Edited by Holmesie

That is correct Tyno. Holmsie is spot on about the pools. I will be running a small class on the spin bikes at Fitness Perfection followed by a brief run in the pool. If you are still here tomorrow we will be doing a 15km run in the afternoon.