Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good running clubs - either track or other on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.

I know there are Sydney Striders - they sound good - I've done a race with them before in Lane Cove.

I have also done about 3 mths with Barry Golding (Manly Running Academy). But there arent too many triathletes - mainly kids surprisingly.

I heard about one at the Sydney Institute of Sport )or whatever its called) on Wakehurst Pkwy. Anyone know when these guys run, and how much it is etc?

Cheers

Southside Masters at Sylvania waters on Thursday nights. I think Andrew Lloyd also has a group still based at Sylvania.

Thurs alternates between 3km and 5km race each week. Using the KISS theory this was an excellent way to become a better runner. Turn up each week and go faster. Seemed to work for a few blokes that have had just a tad of success in the sport.

I heard about one at the Sydney Institute of Sport )or whatever its called) on Wakehurst Pkwy. Anyone know when these guys run, and how much it is etc?

In summer last year the Northern Suburbs Triathlon Club (NSTC) did track at Sydney Institute of Sport so mayeb contact them and see if they are doin git again this summer.

Peter Jacobs also does run training sessions on the North Shore.

If interested I will dig out the details just let me know.

I do my track training with Hills Athletics on Wednesday nights at Whaling Reserve, they also do Monday nights but I can't fit two nights in because of family commitments.

Edited by Brick