I know a lot of you are addicted to infinit nutrition. Been told a few of the Hervey Bay guys wont even train if they run out of it.

Been a user for a while now. Feels like im cheating using this stuff.

Who else?

Yoyo, come clean.

Speedy Steve?? How about you?

Disclaimer

I know the bloke who knows the guy who is the Australian importer. Other then that no connection.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Link or it never happened!

How much discount for knowing you on Trannies who knows a bloke who knows the importer?

But seriously how much does it make?

$50 + $5GST + $Delivery Would make it want to be good stuff.

Proud to say i was one of the first people in australia to ever try this stuff. the other guy was some hack named luke bell ? Michael shipped some over to me from the states, man that was waaaayyy back. It was awesome, but the US$$ was prohibitive at the time so i went back to endura.

Currently i am back on Infinit, have been for the last 12 months or so. I have the "YoYo's Sekrit" blend, i you want it just PM me your email address and i will send it through to you via the Infinit site.

Just quietly macca keeps asking me for the recipe but i always tell him to get stuffed.

It is a sensational product, particularly if you have a 'special need' or are a heavy sweater. I'm not really either of those, but for niche groups of individuals that need more than the generic Gatorade blend, the fully customisable nature of Infinit means you can have absolutely anything you want in any concentration you want, including flavour. It calculates the osmolality of your blend for you and you are away.....

A little while ago they had a 2 for 1 deal on the Aussie website to registered members, i reckon its about time for that again boys*!

* - because YoYo has almost run out..............

It's good, very good.

But be careful, I once overdosed on the caffeine. 200k solo training ride in under 6hrs and couldn't sit still. Had to go running to burn it off. Came down pretty hard though.

Disclaimer - I actually know the guy who owns it. Tell him I sent you and I'm sure he will give you a discount. :lol: Well, he might :lol:

Proud to say i was one of the first people in australia to ever try this stuff. the other guy was some hack named luke bell ? Michael shipped some over to me from the states, man that was waaaayyy back. It was awesome, but the US$$ was prohibitive at the time so i went back to endura.

* - because YoYo has almost run out..............

I remember Vernon using it in 2004/5, he thought it was great.

I'm on it over here with my 'FP Blend' (pat pending). I think it's great for long bike sessions. Need to dial back the sodium a little and the taste quite a lot as it's too strong for me even at 20%, that'll be fixed next time. I've used it for sessions over 3hrs (going on 2 scoops per hour) and made a 900ml 'bomb' of 10 scoops for a 5hr ride. Works well enough but I was craving something solid at the end of 5hrs, I don't think I 'needed' any more food, I think I was a bit bored of it by then. No issues with sessions of 3-4hrs.

Generally though due to cost (£25 here for 50 scoops) I stick to hammer HEED and museli bars or a gel for the bike if it's a regular 3 hr ride.

Great one stop solution though especially on a my TT bike that only has one cage on the frame. Set and forget, job done :lol:

My bag says 25 serves. I'm on a 300cal mix, 2 scoops per 600ml bidon. 1 bidon/hr.

So that's about $2.00 per bidon. Great value.

Aussie owner is a trannie. Has user name InfinitNutrition. PM him if you need more info, great bloke who loves his sport and is only too happy to help.

My bag says 25 serves. I'm on a 300cal mix, 2 scoops per 600ml bidon. 1 bidon/hr.

So that's about $2.00 per bidon. Great value.

Aussie owner is a trannie. Has user name InfinitNutrition. PM him if you need more info, great bloke who loves his sport and is only too happy to help.

Agreed.

Have been training on Inifinit for last 4 months and notice a huge difference. Being a heavy sweater (gee that sounds wrong), has been great being able to tweak the mix to suit the extra sodium loss.

Theyre also helping us out with our ride from the bottom to top of mainland Australia... 4500km should be a pretty conclusive road test.

I know a lot of you are addicted to infinit nutrition. Been told a few of the Hervey Bay guys wont even train if they run out of it.

Been a user for a while now. Feels like im cheating using this stuff.

Who else?

Yoyo, come clean.

Speedy Steve?? How about you?

Disclaimer

I know the bloke who knows the guy who is the Australian importer. Other then that no connection.

You have to try the INFINIT MUD - a before or after training/racing drink. Mixed with ice cold milk it is the bomb.

Works well enough but I was craving something solid at the end of 5hrs, I don't think I 'needed' any more food, I think I was a bit bored of it by then. No issues with sessions of 3-4hrs.

If Mr Infinit was on here he would tell you to try increasing the protien in the mix to keep away the munchies.

Chocolate milk and a stale donut work just as well

Yeah, chocolate milk is a great option sitting in a bidon for 3+ hours. :lol:

Fine for after the ride though.

For those like me that only have two bottle cages for a HIM I just mix one bottle at double strength (4 scoops). Drink the normal mix for 1st hour, then discard and grab a bottle of water at next aid station. Next 2hrs take a sip of your double mix then a sip of water.

Gaz mixes up a "bomb" for IM. His mix is so thick it nearly doesn't come out the bottle. Takes a sip of that then water out of his profile bottle. Just has to top up his water for the 5 1/2 to 6 hrs. No solid food needed.

The Coach is on it and so are many of our guys and girls.

Best part is you can make your own "secret" mix and hang on to the formula.

www.infinitnutrition.com.au .... check it out, Jase is a top guy and always happy to chat with you about what you want or need.

Stay tuned as we will be chatting to Jase on The Triathlon Podcast in the next week or so.

Send us your questions and we will put them to him.

Coach

Okay enough of the hard sell. :lol:

Q1, What difference has it made to your training?

Q2, When you go off the stuff for a period what has been the noticeable difference to your performance?

Q3, Is it similair to Endura Optimax, or what both claim? Compare other products please.

Q4, is it true it makes your "Henry Winkler"shrink as seen in previous pics of Yoyo?

Q2, When you go off the stuff for a period what has been the noticeable difference to your performance?

Q3, Is it similair to Endura Optimax, or what both claim? Compare other products please.

Q4, is it true it makes your "Henry Winkler"shrink as seen in previous pics of Yoyo?

It's had zero positive or negative effect on my performance over and above what I achieve using Hammer products (which I've used for 7 yrs now). It's just easier and more convenient to have one bottle with everything in it for long rides, that's all.

f-k u lot should be on telly at 3am selling abdomasters

i agree- are people that stupid that they think one company has a magic way of stirring sugar and a bit of whey protein into water?

heavy sweater magic formula ???- for f-k sake I can make up my biddons extra salty for free

some people have more money than sense

i wonder if the same people than use this shit bomb out and blame the formula rather than under training, over pacing or just having no knuckle?...till they get the formula ....perfect....or secret

because of course the answer is all in some stupid seppo working out 8% solution so you dont have to

coach ask the guy how many suckers he thinks are born yesterday and who has a magical result because of his sham wow formula- you two are in the same line of work

btw turn around a container of Endura, Powerbar, Carbo Pro, Hammer whatever........and then some cheap shit like Sustagen Sport, Activite or Milo

you'll see they are about 99% the same shit- the rest is just what you want to believe or who's pushing it

Difference is I don't have to think. Don't have to add up calories in my head. Half a bottle of Gatorade and two muesli bars 20g + 15g + 20g..... you get my drift.

Someone else does the thinking for me. Jimmy C say's it like it's a bad thing.

You do notice a difference, probably because you actually fuel adequately in training and not just on race day.

Can't answer question 2. Never gone off the stuff.

I really don't care if people think I'm stupid for giving it the thumbs up. Don't know of anybody I suggested it too and has tried it, that didn't come back to me with wide eyes saying how good they went on it.

as long as you believe.............got a power band here too I got as a gift .....not using if you want it?

i'll throw in some magic jelly beans.....swallow one every 15mins in training and your recovery and harmonically balanced synchronised energy levels will be better than ever before

strap 5 pies on your bars and a chocolate milk- one per hour- they hold in place with ultra thin coloured condoms with ribs- you'll feel amazing

Hi Guys,

Hi Fat Pom. Hey mate I think you might need some help with your Mix. The guys at Infinit over there will help you out or I can have a look at your mix if you like.

Hey Hairy Legs. We have not realised the Mud in Aus for now. Will see how it goes in the States for while first. Good to hear that you like it. The boys in the States have been raving about it.

You get to Customise your own Sports Drink with Infinit. You get to choose the amount of Flavour, Calories, Type of Sugars, Protein, Electrolyte, Amino Acid and Caffeine. You can put all of your Calories in your Brew so there are no need for Bars or Gels and off you go. Just drink 1 serve per hour. It simplify's your nutrition plan and is too easy.

If you want to know more about Infinit or need some help with your mix. Just give me a call or send me an email. No problems.

I will be at the Expo at Cairns in the Allez Sport booth. Make sure you come up and say G'Day. I would love to meet you guys.

Make sure you put "tranny" into the discount code for a 10% discount off your order.

Jason Cheshire

Infinit Nutrition Australian Licencie

Infinit Nutrition

Custom-Blended Nutrition Solutions

Ph:0429543134

Fax:0741248199

jcheshire@infinitnutrition.com.au

For those like me that only have two bottle cages for a HIM I just mix one bottle at double strength (4 scoops). Drink the normal mix for 1st hour, then discard and grab a bottle of water at next aid station. Next 2hrs take a sip of your double mix then a sip of water.

Gaz mixes up a "bomb" for IM. His mix is so thick it nearly doesn't come out the bottle. Takes a sip of that then water out of his profile bottle. Just has to top up his water for the 5 1/2 to 6 hrs. No solid food needed.

4x stuffed into one bottle and a single dose in the other for me.

as long as you believe.............got a power band here too I got as a gift .....not using if you want it?

i'll throw in some magic jelly beans.....swallow one every 15mins in training and your recovery and harmonically balanced synchronised energy levels will be better than ever before

strap 5 pies on your bars and a chocolate milk- one per hour- they hold in place with ultra thin coloured condoms with ribs- you'll feel amazing

Strange comments.

At first you say as long as you believe, and then you try to burst the bubble you think we are all in.

What did you think of it when you tried it Jimmy C?

I'm on it to. Makes things very easy. One big bottle, 10 scoops and there you have your IM bike nutrition. Doesn't turn all shitty after a few hours in the sun either. Jimmy C, love your posts, but I reckon you have this one wrong. If you have the money, this makes things easy and simple, two things you normally talk up. Anyway Jason has been super helpful, makes you want to keep going back!

this whole thread reads like an informercial if you ask me

completely devalues a brand- if my product were truly fantastic no way would i want to see it sold this way

people are smarter than taking the word of the village idiot "im on it so should you etc"

Fat Pom -I know him well enough to say that he's got more basic things to address- start training hard, stop wearing heavy watches, stop playing the guitar,get a new back

unfortunately this style of no shame american marketing has well and truly taken hold in OZ.

what deadshit cant put 2000cals into one mix bottle or spread through 5+ at a conservative dilution?

what happens if you ride longer or shorter on race day or you drop your precious formula?

shit i can fit 15+ gels in my back pocket, drink water and salt and still have enough money left to buy 3 Ab Circle Pros

BTW Jason might be worth changing your title block to "Licensee"

Hi Fat Pom. Hey mate I think you might need some help with your Mix. The guys at Infinit over there will help you out or I can have a look at your mix if you like.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for that. This is my first batch so still tweaking. Working with Emmie over here :lol:

completely devalues a brand- if my product were truly fantastic no way would i want to see it sold this way

people are smarter than taking the word of the village idiot "im on it so should you etc"

Fat Pom -I know him well enough to say that he's got more basic things to address- start training hard, stop wearing heavy watches, stop playing the guitar,get a new back

unfortunately this style of no shame american marketing has well and truly taken hold in OZ.

what deadshit cant put 2000cals into one mix bottle or spread through 5+ at a conservative dilution?

what happens if you ride longer or shorter on race day or you drop your precious formula?

shit i can fit 15+ gels in my back pocket, drink water and salt and still have enough money left to buy 3 Ab Circle Pros

So how does this thread differ to the one where you advertise AYUPS?

It seems that you can buy lights heaps cheaper. You don't though. You love your AYUPS and you told us so. Not much difference in my

Edited by Lostkiwi

im not the distributor, not a manufacturer, not a retailer, dont get sponsored by them and im not a mate of a mate who is doing any of those things

mine is purely an opinion but backed up with solid reasoning

something that is completely lacking here. if i gave an opinion about better rubber bands or coat hangers with no substance i would expect to get ridiculed

plus its obvious this thread is a set up for that purpose not to get opinions

Edited by Jimmy C

Staying right out of the argument about whether this is thiny veiled advertising or not, would this be a reasonable option for hydration/nutrition during a Half IM? I've never used gels during during runs/rides - but realise that is something I need to address for HIM. Figure I'd be carrying for both run and bike legs

Jimmy you need to go back read again what was written, this time with a little more comprehension (which is ironic given your diatribe about journalistic standards the other day :lol: ). Point out exactly where I said this stuff is better than anything else (I'll wait). I don't think it is, but I don't think it's worse either. It's just 'stuff' I tried. I like it for its convenience over long rides with one bottle cage. But being able to tweak stuff is great and know you're being delivered what you asked for without being loaded up like a pack mule.

And trust me on this. I've got a lot more to deal with at the moment than worrying about how heavy my watch is! :D (probably lighter than 15 gels though :lol: )

BTW Jason might be worth changing your title block to "Licensee"

HAHAHA, havent seen the word "deadshit' used in a long time

Difference is I don't have to think. Don't have to add up calories in my head. Half a bottle of Gatorade and two muesli bars 20g + 15g + 20g..... you get my drift.

Someone else does the thinking for me. Jimmy C say's it like it's a bad thing.

You do notice a difference, probably because you actually fuel adequately in training and not just on race day.

Can't answer question 2. Never gone off the stuff.

I really don't care if people think I'm stupid for giving it the thumbs up. Don't know of anybody I suggested it too and has tried it, that didn't come back to me with wide eyes saying how good they went on it.

I race on muesli bars and gatorade............im pretty good at math but

im not the distributor, not a manufacturer, not a retailer, dont get sponsored by them and im not a mate of a mate who is doing any of those things

mine is purely an opinion but backed up with solid reasoning

something that is completely lacking here. if i gave an opinion about better rubber bands or coat hangers with no substance i would expect to get ridiculed

plus its obvious this thread is a set up for that purpose not to get opinions

I will agree with Jimmy that this thread was probably started by RS to do Jason a favour and get his product spoken about. Guess that worked out OK. :lol:

But there are a few people giving it a good wrap. Surely we're not all idiots??

Maybe our opinions, which we have every right to give, are backed with sound reasoning aswell.

Amazes me how anyone can be so knowing and vocal about a product they haven't tried. And your 15 gels would probably cost more than the equivalent amt. of Infinit. Buy now, this deal won't last. :lol:

BTW I have tried Ayup lights and I think they are pretty tops as well. If RS started a thread about them I would say so.

I will agree with Jimmy that this thread was probably started by RS to do Jason a favour and get his product spoken about. Guess that worked out OK. :lol:

no.

I have chatted to Jason a few times over the years. Triathlon is a small sport for those of us who have been doing it for 20+ years. Last time I seen him was a few weeks ago at the Hervey Bay Tri. Wouldn't call him a "mate" as I don't really know him. Will say he is a likable sort of fella.

I started the thread to say its a good product and I know lots of people are on it. Yet many like to keep it their dirty little secret.

Jimmy C, Its not like you to carry on this way.

The offer still stands.

RS

Hi Guys,

Hey Hairy Legs. We have not realised the Mud in Aus for now. Will see how it goes in the States for while first. Good to hear that you like it. The boys in the States have been raving about it.

You get to Customise your own Sports Drink with Infinit. You get to choose the amount of Flavour, Calories, Type of Sugars, Protein, Electrolyte, Amino Acid and Caffeine. You can put all of your Calories in your Brew so there are no need for Bars or Gels and off you go. Just drink 1 serve per housimplifiesplify's your nutrition plan and is too easy.

If you want to know more about Infinit or need some help with your mix. Just give me a call or send me an email. No problems.

I will be at the Expo at Cairns in the Allez Sport booth. Make sure you come up and say G'Day. I would love to meet you guys.

Make sure you put "tranny" into the discount code for a 10% discount off your order.

Jason Cheshire

Infinit Nutrition Australian Licencie

Infinit Nutrition

Custom-Blended Nutrition Solutions

Ph:0429543134

Fax:0741248199

jcheshire@infinitnutrition.com.au

I can do all this for myself for much less money. Learn to read nutrition information panels on food packaging & you're good to go. It's not that difficult to do some basic math & work out what is required each hour. A lot of (most) people really over complicate nutrition. I seem to get through all my long races with museli bars, promite sandwiches & water. Even if I am not that fast, like a lot of others on here.

I agree with Jimmy C. Stop believing the marketing spiel about how special your nutrition is just eat some real food & drink some ordinary out of the tap water. If you're feeling adventurous drink some Gatorade.

Jase, no doubt you're a good bloke but I'm not handing over money for something I can sort out myself at a supermarket for much less than you will charge me.

Read the ingredients on the back of a quarter pounder wrapper.

Just sayin. :lol:

On an unrelated matter, anybody know if there is a Maccas co-located on the run course at Cairns?

I can do all this for myself for much less money. Learn to read nutrition information panels on food packaging & you're good to go. It's not that difficult to do some basic math & work out what is required each hour. A lot of (most) people really over complicate nutrition. I seem to get through all my long races with museli bars, promite sandwiches & water. Even if I am not that fast, like a lot of others on here.

I agree with Jimmy C. Stop believing the marketing spiel about how special your nutrition is just eat some real food & drink some ordinary out of the tap water. If you're feeling adventurous drink some Gatorade.

Jase, no doubt you're a good bloke but I'm not handing over money for something I can sort out myself at a supermarket for much less than you will charge me.

Mate, that's totally you're perogative. For those of us that use and like this product it's just a matter of whatever makes race day easier. I'm in this game for fun and fitness and, like you, not very fast. I certainly don't want to over complicate nutrition. I want to make it as easy as possible so it's one less thing I have to worry about. I just fill a couple of bottles and away I go. Nutrition sorted.

And as for Jimmy's inference about cash for comment, what a load of bollocks. Yes, Jason is a mate. Quite a few of his mates use Infinit. We all pay the same as anyone on here would pay. The advantage we have living in the same town as him is we can pick it up so don't have to pay postage. We're talking about the producct on here because we think it is good and want to share the knowledge with fellow trannies just like you would read on any number of threads posted over the years. By you're reckoning we shouldn't be able to share our enthusiasm about something that helps on race day just because we know the bloke that sells it. Please.

Oh and just for full disclosure, Jason is lending me some race wheels for Cairns. Must be because I'm spruiking Infinit. Not because he wants to help a mate go a bit faster. :lol:

its taper week - my apologies to Jason for being a little feisty- it was never about whether he was a good bloke or not

seriously though we do get a lot of this pseudo selling on here lately

i have no doubt it meets the needs of some people- was only trying to add a bit of reality and point out it is one of many solutions

have used many nutritional products over the years and yes I have looked at the composition of Infinit's stuff before- maintain it is no different to anyone else's

flavour, convenience, personalisation are all selling points which I acknowledge- just they aren't that unique or compelling

you are all perfectly entitled to give it wraps as much as you like just as much as I am in pointing out the lack of logic in your support. No Yoyo I do NOT believe everyone has to have the same viewpoint. Just that if they think it through first they are

less likely to look like they dont know what they are talking about.

Time had again I wouldnt dig into this hole- understand it started because it looked like an obvious leg up for a distributor. I am sometimes too direct but no offence intended to Jason whatsoever

Oh and Rocket if you think you are trying help a mate have a look back through the CEEPO threads- same thing- go about it the wrong way and it will devalue your brand

Edited by Jimmy C