Ironman Perform Sport Drink

Has anyone had the Ironman Perform drink before? It was released last year from Powerbar and is the on course drink at a number of races now inc. IM China and IM Switzerland

http://www.powerbar.com/products/365/ironm...lemon-lime.aspx

Can't seem to find it in Australia, even the Powerbar people in Sydney had no idea about it when I called them.

Cheers.

Only available overseas. Try runningwarehouse.com they use to stock it.

When looking for stockists overseas search Powerbar Perform.

Thanks, just tried them but not allowed to send to Australia:

NotAllowedToShip.png

Will keep hunting...

Thanks, just tried them but not allowed to send to Australia:

NotAllowedToShip.png

Will keep hunting...

Looks very similar to High 5's energy source in terms of composition and that's available pretty well everywhere here. If you're racing overseas where they're going to use that product would assume that training on High 5 would at least let you know whether you're stomach liked the glucose/fructose mix. There's plenty of views on here (both negative and positive) but I train with the stuff all the time and they use it in at least some of the races here such as Shepp.

Looks very similar to High 5's energy source in terms of composition and that's available pretty well everywhere here. If you're racing overseas where they're going to use that product would assume that training on High 5 would at least let you know whether you're stomach liked the glucose/fructose mix. There's plenty of views on here (both negative and positive) but I train with the stuff all the time and they use it in at least some of the races here such as Shepp.

Hi-5 in Cairns as well.

• 2 years later...