Biggest Loser #8

92.9 (-2.4 for the week; -1.2 overall)

The more I think about it, the more I realise that last weeks weigh-in was inaccurate.

Plaz, I don't have access to the spreadsheet here at work so if you've updated already, please ignore this but my correct height is 1.81.

Thanks

Martin.

My scales might be broken :lol: but if not, I'll might have a better number to report on Wednesday!

I would advise estimating your weight and not relying on scales any more. I was told by someone else who used my ancient scales this week that they came in 4 kg's under. I'm torn between wanting to know the truth or continuing to live in denial. If they really are wrong then let's hope my tape measure is measuring me at 4cm under my real height.

Scales being acurate or not doesn't matter. Using the same scales matter (are reading Parkside?).

Therefore if the scales you are using read 4kg under when you weigh 70kg they will still read 4kg under when you weigh 65kg. That is regardless of the scales used they still show you've lost 5kg.

Scales being acurate or not doesn't matter. Using the same scales matter (are reading Parkside?).

Nealo, are you suggesting that people are swapping out their 'heavy' scales for 'light' scales later in the comp?? :lol:

I would advise estimating your weight and not relying on scales any more. I was told by someone else who used my ancient scales this week that they came in 4 kg's under. I'm torn between wanting to know the truth or continuing to live in denial. If they really are wrong then let's hope my tape measure is measuring me at 4cm under my real height.

I think nealo is right, it's all relative

I use the same scales, every morning. Any loss is good :lol: