Biggest Loser - Week 2

81.0 kgs up a bit from last week.

Been crook for a bit, had lots of early mornings with no training and a weekend in Bundaberg.

This weekend is skiing with the boys so may not be all that good either.

I'm with you emme - no work chocolates for me either. can't say the same for my other vices however...

A question though... does anyone else have weight that fluctuates wildly? i always weigh myself (sans clothes) in the morning after having been to the toilet. From one morning to the next, it would not be uncommon to be a kg or so different. each morning, i check the reading two or three times with the scales in different positions but the result is consistent. 24 hours later though, I get a wildly different reading.

Why is it so?

A question though... does anyone else have weight that fluctuates wildly? i always weigh myself (sans clothes) in the morning after having been to the toilet. From one morning to the next, it would not be uncommon to be a kg or so different. each morning, i check the reading two or three times with the scales in different positions but the result is consistent. 24 hours later though, I get a wildly different reading.

Why is it so?

After toilet, depends on your cargo drop. :lol:

After toilet, depends on your cargo drop. :lol:

that thought had occurred to me. only no 1's first up in the morning. no 2's at a different time - don't think there needs to be much more detail than that - some people may be eating their lunch... :lol:

No change from last week, although I think I put on 1kg just yesterday. Now I remember why I don't diet - I always end up binge eating at some stage.

Still got my bonus point and the work snack box is looking fuller than it ever has

Guest steamroller

117kg. (-1.0kg). However have sport luncheon on friday and presentation on Saturday. Will have to do something extra on Thursday and Sunday to make up for it. Goodluck to all.

82.3 for me. Went to my training partner's house for dinner on Sat night to discuss doing IM UK next year. His wife really cooked up a storm and he kept piling the food on my plate.....weighed myself when I arrived home and was 85.6 Kgs. Uh? Didn't eat much the next day and by Monday I was down to 82.6 Kgs. Mmmmm, certainly pigged out on the Sat night and must have lost 3 Kgs over the next 36 hours.

Anyway, can I put in a 'guesstimate' for next week's weigh-in as I will be on the Strezlecki Track on a TransAlp motorbike (for the bike enthusiasts, travelling to Wanaaring and the OCR Rally) eating baked beans and Cadbury chocolate. Not much physical exercise, but will eat minimally so I'm guessing at 82.1 kgs. I will be back in time for the weigh-in in 2 weeks time.

Thanks Plaz.

A question though... does anyone else have weight that fluctuates wildly? i check the reading two or three times with the scales in different positions but the result is consistent. 24 hours later though, I get a wildly different reading.

Why is it so?

yesterday morning - 95.3

this morning - 93.1

how can that be? i didn't starve myself yesterday. exactly the same procedure pre weigh-in. i don't understand. :lol: