Biggest Loser #8

Guest Gimili

113 - kilo and half down and have had 200g block of cadbury chocalate each of the last two nights and 10 beers on Saturday..... oh, what could have been

and this weeks destination is Launceston, last weeks was Ulladulla

-0.5kg.

It seems that I was confused about what I'd given up this week. For some reason I thought it was training, and successfully avoided most of my planned sessions. At least I forgot to eat stale and low-quality confectionery from the snack box at work ( that I stated I would give up).

Now to see if this week I can train and manage to tell myself that exercise is no justification for eating kilos of an unidentified substance coated in compound chocolate. :lol:

Hahahaha is that what you think of me?!!?!?!!?!?

I did eat less this week! Moved the same :lol:

Ha ha not at all!

Sent that link to my sister once who really is rather overweight and spends a fortune on weight loss BS

Dont think she appreciated it though...dont know why :lol::D

Ha ha not at all!

Sent that link to my sister once who really is rather overweight and spends a fortune on weight loss BS

Dont think she appreciated it though...dont know why :lol::lol:

Mr Tinman!!! You didn't!!

Catcam - nice one, but you've also totally put me to shame!

Edited by astrogirl
Mr Tinman!!! You didn't!!

Catcam - nice one, but you've also totally put me to shame!

Astrogirl, don't stress about one week. I spent the week dreaming of degustation menus and seafood banquets!. Now that's made me hungry again - time for the lunchtime run I think!

How are you guys doing this?!

After just coming back from holidays, this week has just been getting diet sorted out - back to eating healthy foods etc. Starting to introduce exercise this week.

My bloody fat scales are on the blink too. They're telling me I'm 39% fat!! when I was 20% before heading off to France. Clearly I've converted a large part of my body to foie gras!! :lol:

82.6 Kgs (Oink Oink)

Dropped a bit and been conscientious about what I eat. I did say that I would give up the choccy and only eat a Milo bar when I went out on my bike.....well, that's sort of correct. I went on a (motor)bike rally on the weekend to Gloucester and ate a Milo bar each day. I was out on my bike!! You never know what you are going to have to eat when you are camping out, so a Milo bar is necessary for survival. It's been raining up here, so not much 'Move More..Eat Less' (as per the vid), but itching to get out for a run.

Aiming for sub 82 next week. But then away on a motorcycle trip into Central Oz for a couple of weeks (14 Milo bars).

Thanks to all who suggested the CalorieKing site and the vids from today's posts.

I have watched the bikkie tin at work be filled and emptied three times this week, and have not put my hand in yet.

Mrs had some apple and berry crumble for dessert last night.....I didnt!

Next milestone for me is a 7X.XX.

Then 78kgs which is my "usual race weight"

Then 71 which was my lightest weight.

Will see how I go, considering this weeks loss has been all diet and (virtually) no excercise, it really shows where the difference is.

Will be away at Bundy this weekend, will be a bit hard to eat right.

I hopped on the scales this morning and things are maybe moving in the right direction but not sure.

But same as you roxii, this weekend will be tough cos I'm going snowboarding with the boys. Hopefully the riding will offset the beer calories!!

Edited by astrogirl

I feel like a disgusting fat body.

Did Ironman Oz in March at about the 100kg - blew out to 114kgs. Went on a Surf Trip to Indo and whizzed out my coight for 5 days and lost 5kgs. Eating brocolli and roo meat for the last 4 weeks - now 103.5kgs. Dry july helped also.

Working towards 95! Next weigh in for me Monday morning after standard bowel evacuation....