TriGold

easily done, I can move it around.

Just thought I'd bung it on the main page for the moment as per another posts suggestion.

Will see what people think is the better option ie:subforum like 10 questions or on the main page as it is at the moment.

trigold

of the top of my head,

FAQ

3 tips from real good triathletes

trannie kona qualification study

ap's 10 tips to nutrition plus the bonus yoyo one if they aren't in the faq.

depin the secret santa thread as well and as much as it pains me, Kerbsides thread hasn't been touched since November so perhaps de pin that as well.

no pinned threads left after this until next time.

depin the secret santa thread as well

Yep, happy for that.. Be even happy if Edd could get in contact with me and where his present that he was sending has got to.....

Was trying to find that AP nutrition thread but couldnt.

Fluro started a couple of good ones also (quiet recently). Hmm the search continues.

Found this quiet interesting: http://forums.transitions.org.au/index.php...amp;hl=teschner

Edited by Steno

I Like this quote from YoYo.

Ask yourself some questions, before you hammer each meal/snack

WHY am I eating this ?

WHAT purpose is this particular meal serving?

WHAT am I getting out of this meal?

From this thread.

Edited by nealo

yes, thanks for looking them up...course the otherway is for someone to dump them into one file, then create a new thread... probably should email it to ap and have him do it though... don't forget the bonus yo tip

FAQ thread should still cover a lot of this stuff, put the FAQ thread in, and save it for the extra super good stuff :lol: This stuff is all gold, but I believe its TriPlatinum(titanium?) we are really after :D:D:lol:

thanks for agreeing earlier humdrum, always like to hear a chick actually agree with me :D