The Official Stoush Thread

• 4 years later...

Lurking, actually managed 6 months without a peep going back a year ago but like addicts, one sniff and it is back in the veins.

Was an ozchatter, 'mickey' from memory, 'jonty' in the first few years here. Was going to be an original k2 10 q's candidate, he prepped me and bolted so it never happened.

Ironically some of those who pissed me off I ended up meeting and found them to be good people, think that has been the case with most combatants. Nige and the dentist I think not, haha.

OLT gave me time and good info, FP simply a good bloke, Parky put up with my rambling and managed to fit me spot on, OHD a source of good gear and a great offer I never took up, Nige got my humour, Roxii offered me a place to change and shower as well as getting me running(great shout out, LEON RUN!) this year at IM (nice to join him as a legend), Gunther a great bloke with a wicked sense of humor not appreciated by some, BC great company along with Roxii on my one bike foray in the National Park, on a home front, Noknees and Wizz friends for life and have my utmost respect.

Might be time to be an idiot again on here, some great info, some real witty stuff which fancies my tickle and the usual suspects that shit me and those that I do the same to I am sure.

Having just been wormed (now that goes back!) I should be right to go?

Great memories with these threads being dug up.

Might be time to participate again, never continued my drug series.

• 8 years later...
15 hours ago, Leon said:

So who is still here from the original incarnation of this thread 2007 and 2011 reboot?

+1

FM

On 09/05/2020 at 12:36 PM, Leon said:

So who is still here from the original incarnation of this thread 2007 and 2011 reboot?

Wow, there are some great names from the distant past there. Reminds you how vibrant this place used to be.