YouTube ==== Official Thread

8 hours ago, FatPom said:

On Ep 23 of Binky now. Going to have to ration myself!

I binged through them to discover episode 31 was uploaded last week and the paint job hasn't started yet. 

Now I'm left dangling, waiting...  between monthly uploads. 😖

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been watching a ton of DIY van builds in the last few weeks. Now I don't need a mega mile daily commuter, I'm considering a van as my daily drive and converting it for surfing and trail racing tr

Muslim Big Day Out.

Have a look at this video. Whilst the break dancing shows great fitness and strength, the robot dancing blows me away. I have watched it heaps of times. The guy walking across the stage with no shirt

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, iFoz said:

I binged through them to discover episode 31 was uploaded last week and the paint job hasn't started yet. 

Started 27 yesterday. I've found I can watch them on the main TV through the You Tube app, so it'll slow down to just when I can get in front of the TV.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, iFoz said:

I think I got up to 30 yesterday. Don’t tell me that. 
I’m starting to think that given all the work they have put in that there is no way the finished product will possibly live up to the expectations. 

So I have caught up on Binky and now watching the Escargot. 

The Escargot is a bit more like slow tv.  Still interesting and funny though. 

Nearly finished Binky. I've been enjoying the last couple episodes, with them reconditioning the engine & stripping back the running gear. More like the old-school fun I was brought up on at home as a kid.

On 21/05/2020 at 12:37 AM, roxii said:

So I have caught up on Binky and now watching the Escargot. 

The Escargot is a bit more like slow tv.  Still interesting and funny though. 

Yeah I FF'd through a lot of it as watching two blokes undo bolts wasn't much cop.  It will be good when the do the body re-fit.

I'm up to 26 on Binky.

Edited by FatPom

I recall when this happened, our youngest who works for the AOC was told he probably would not live. Good to see him making progress now.  The crash does not look so bad, I've hit my head like twice that in a normal cycling helmet crashing the MTB & walked away with only a sore neck.  Never can tell eh.

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

I recall when this happened, our youngest who works for the AOC was told he probably would not live. Good to see him making progress now.  The crash does not look so bad, I've hit my head like twice that in a normal cycling helmet crashing the MTB & walked away with only a sore neck.  Never can tell eh.

Matt (Parkside) has worked with him I believe. 

How I knew of him before the accident was seeing his picture in Parksides foyer. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have a look at this video. Whilst the break dancing shows great fitness and strength, the robot dancing blows me away. I have watched it heaps of times. The guy walking across the stage with no shirt on looks like he is floating. I find the robot dancing pretty incredible.

FM

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, roxii said:

Thanks mate, great little film.

Kudos for surfing in that water. 

see the binky boys are making a budget racer now too. 

ooh, thats my Sunday sorted then 😎

• 1 month later...

I've been watching a ton of DIY van builds in the last few weeks. Now I don't need a mega mile daily commuter, I'm considering a van as my daily drive and converting it for surfing and trail racing trips.

I really like this one, mainly because it's a great couple working together and they didn't have a plush empty double garage, they did it in the street!

But mostly, I discovered the music of Staffan Carlén because of it. 

• Like 3