Any members going in Newc Oly

yes, i'll be there on the weekend, although i havent done much since maitland, so not sure how i'll go.

yes, leon, bike course thru king edward park is going to be fun.. its the old hill climb section which has been closed to traffic for a while. surprised its open, or it may just be for us for the day!

weather should be ok, and looking forward to seeing what the transition area is like at lee wharf.

i'll be in my 'cheeky monkey' tri suit so say hi if you see me..

4 times up through that park you talk about - not sure if the non bike friendly speed bumps will be removed or not - my newie spies tell me you can sneak left or right of them (in gutter) - actually you might miss them both if they open up the short sharp little hill that the hill climb cars go up.

You actually ride up adjacent to a leash free dog area at one point so let's hope no errant pooches on course !

The hill should break up the drafting and freshen up the legs for your run - have fun, always good up in Newie !

Griffen is in but due to a rather nasty collision :D between my shin & some morons knee :lol: in sundays touch footy grandfinal, Griffen is on crutches :D hopefully my magic mend it man can work some wonders on it tomorrow & I can still compete. Anyone who is still thinking about doing this race get off your arses & get entered, this is a beautiful course to race on & there is plenty of watering holes close by to kick back after the race & blow the froth off a couple of coldies. See ya there :lol: