Hey, JC, hope you can drop by this AM.

1. Jimmy C., warm up question first. OLT once described you as being " an analytical guy", but being OLT it took him 30 mins to say it. JC how would you describe yourself?

2. JC, I'd say highly motivated young professional, over-achiever in may ways. Opinionated to a fault at times. How about that?

3. Jimmy, that's why the're called warm ups. :lol: JC, as I recall you missed a Kona appearance by 1 rolldown, NZ 2005. How do you feel about that one 12 months down the road?

4. Jimmy, given time and money, would you participate in an Epic Camp, with Gordo, Molina and those guys.....good idea?

5. Jimmy, mate, a young kid, 17 yo seeks you out. "Excuse me sir" he says. "Sir, I won a state swimming title and just missed the Olympic squad, I also won a State 1500 metre track title, but I wanna do Triathlon, I wanna go pro and make some money. I dropped out of school to train and I'm working part time at Maccas......can you advise me?"

6. JC, his mum appears, 10 minutes later, she 's a Simone Warne clone, attractive but none too bright....."Mr. Cousins, please help us, my husband left me, and I don't know what to do with my son...please, Mr. Cousins?" What do you tell her?

7. Jimmy, you still read the forum, yet there are other, perhaps more informative sites around. Why do you read here?

8. JC, for anyone who cares to know, you wrote some of the best IM reports ever seen on this site (inc. with others, I admit). A real talent, funny and informative. Why don't we see more of that from you?

9. JC, different training regimes, different places, different times. What's it like training with AP, Yo Yo and the Cycos, comparing to your Sydney days?

10. Jimmy, look mate. The "Boobs" thread. Firstly let me say the thread declined into a typical Tranny send up before it spiralled out of control. But at the end of the day feelings were hurt. I suspect you bagged the thread rather than the individual, but why not come back with a few kind words later on?

Thanks JC, sure everyone wants to hear what you have to say.

Edited by kamalarrowsmith
Yoyo I think you mean hirsute not hirstute(no such word).

That would depend on how often she visits the beautician

I wonder if Luke goes the mazillian?

203590[/snapback]

Typo !!

I think the one thing missing from all the "10 Q's with..." series' is one requesting a description of each persons rig.

And by rig, I mean their bike... for any americans on here, by 'bike' i mean their 'cycle'.... :lol::D

Coz we all know that Yanks go for a bike on their cycle and antipodeans go cycling on their bike.... :D

Note for Gunther - i/we do not want a description of your "rig".. just your bike please... :lol:

Guest Hitman

Apologises K2 for taking this off topic for a moment.

Gordy Tallis nutted fair off in one of his last origins when the crowd produced a banner referring to his mother as a rig.

AP is very 'Zen'...... he's like Obi Wan kinobi... except without the hooded kaftan... :D

YoYo likes to derive his Zen from other sources - can i recommend the latest special edition Picture Magazine 'Nude Celebs'... a cracker... also the latest Australian GQ - it has Elle MacPherson in lingerie on the cover... giddeup...! :lol:

While the start was delayed in Busso, the Y-O was flicking through the latest "Big 'uns" mag..... it was a cold morning, got the blood moving..

Why the hell do you think i kissed the line the other year at Forster ?? :D

If you slow the vid down and zoom in, you'll see i gave it a fair bit of tongue.... :lol::lol:

Edited by yoyo

Some good answers there Jimmy, I missed it all, I must have worked too hard today. :lol::D

When we get Yo-Yo to clear his mind of all this clutter and get Jimmy to let go of his gadgets and sit on top of Mt Cootha cross legged with the Yo man, we'll be ready to start the journey :lol::D;)

Good stuff all round.

K2 another good job.

Jimmy C good reply with good aussie humour.

Reefy good question maybe you should become K2 side kick on these questions.

Jimmy C like what you said in response to Reefy, found it very informitive and to the point.

Yo Yo well your a funny bastard :D

AP in with the good finish.

Have to Second Jimmy C comments about AP as a person and fellow athlete I have found AP to be very approachable and happy to offer advice whenever our paths have crossed.

:lol:

Edited by grasshopper
Good stuff all round.

K2 another good job.

Jimmy C good reply with good aussie humour.

Reefy good question maybe you should become K2 side kick on these questions.

Jimmy C like what you said in response to Reefy, found it very informitive and to the point.

Yo Yo well your a funny bastard  :lol:

AP in with the good finish.

Have to Second Jimmy C comments about AP as a person and fellow athlete I have found AP to be very approachable and happy to offer advice whenever our paths have crossed.

:lol:

203724[/snapback]

But K2's already a sidekick! Would that make me K2.1? Or K3? Or K2Burger? Maybe K2B...

Keep 'em coming Mr Arrowsmith

By the way I'm really getting into the new Kanye West single "Touch the Sky". SuperKool :D