Anyone in Audley this morning ??

Driving to a shoot this morning at 5.45am heard about a rider getting KO'd near the Audley weir.

Police and Ambos attended

Just making sure all local club members, and Bushies for that matter, are safe .

Hate hearing reports of Bikes v Cars...

Not so Happy Daize

:lol:

JR

I just spent the best 29 bucks ever on a kickass little 5 LED bike light for the misses.

Jaycar at Caringbah, Capt. cook rd

It's like a grown ups toy store for electricals and stuff....

Farting pen holders, remote control jammers, underwater remote control fighting submarines.... this place rocks !!

Oh yeah, and bike lights that are as bright as the light off roxiis scone.

Get a hair cut you 'lout

Happy Daize

:lol:

JR

i was in Macca's shop this arvo and there was the remains of a Blue kestrel there from this mornings accident , not sure who...but there aint much left of the bike, rider is apprently Ok , according to Macca.....

Yep the story apparently is no lights used...

I just spent the best 29 bucks ever on a kickass little 5 LED bike light for the misses.

yeh I got one with SEVEN so Im two better than you. :lol: I defenitely notice the difference in how many cars give me a wider birth riding home at night. The new versions have lights that flash out to the side rather than just straight back. This seems to be the key difference in getting hit or not on a lot of occassions

My new front one I bought specifically because it had the most annoying erratic flashing pattern as well as being VERY bright. Havent had any issues being seen since I traded in my 10 year old double c battery front light